PDA

View Full Version : Br/Ra Dark Falz Luza Solo (SH)

Silver Crow
May 15, 2014, 03:30 PM
Didn't think anyone would actually pull this off, let alone with a Bow. Jesus Christ

【PSO2】SHダークファルス・ルーサー Ra/Brソロ ラストpart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsAsxtk0Cc

btw-Niji
May 15, 2014, 03:32 PM
Ponthi is a monster.

Rakurai
May 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
Good to know that you can actually do head shots on him.

Silver Crow
May 15, 2014, 03:37 PM
Ponthi is a monster.

off topic, but holy shit I just clicked that post on your signature. I'm weak, I'm in tears, omfg

Z-0
May 15, 2014, 03:40 PM
omfg Ponthi, cgcgcgcg.

I feel special for having him on my friendslist. I bet you wish you did, btw-Niji.

btw-Niji
May 15, 2014, 03:42 PM
I think it's time for you to get back to studying. :/

Silver Crow
May 15, 2014, 03:45 PM
I think it's time for you to get back to studying. :/

wait I'm scared o.o how did you...

I'm confused, and scared

edit: nvm probably talking to z-o, thought someone I knew caught me procrastinating

milranduil
May 15, 2014, 03:51 PM
omfg Ponthi, cgcgcgcg.

I feel special for having him on my friendslist. I bet you wish you did, btw-Niji.

SHUTUP ZYN :>

Chdata
May 15, 2014, 03:59 PM
Too bad this isn't Runescape where being able to do this actually means something for you.

Impressive nonetheless, I've been waiting for someone to do this. I figured it'd be BrRa cause that sounds like the easiest way to do a lot of damage while dodging.

Mysterious-G
May 15, 2014, 04:06 PM
Br/Ra has always been a boss slayer unlike any other, but good luck keeping the wb on Loser's head in a 12-man mpa with other Rangers around. Mad props to that guy though, impressive dodging there especially.

Terrence
May 15, 2014, 05:40 PM
Congratulations... o_O That man is MAGNIFICENT !

Skize
May 15, 2014, 06:33 PM
Good to know that you can actually do head shots on him.

Yeah, I didn't know until now. Now I'll be doing that.

On another note, I did notice that it's actually a ton easier to stay alive as a Braver. I used to just go in with a rifle and WB spam, but I decided to stick to my bow instead. The dodge for Braver is a lot more forgiving than it is for Rangers.

Chdata
May 15, 2014, 06:46 PM
Is there a notable damage difference between charged and uncharged banish arrow?

He doesn't seem to charge them.

Iirc, it's also possible to throw the banish arrow onto anywhere on his body, and shoot the final nemesis anywhere else to get the full effect. Can anyone confirm that? He seems to do that in the video but I'm not sure.

Kamekur
May 15, 2014, 07:03 PM
Is there a notable damage difference between charged and uncharged banish arrow?

He doesn't seem to charge them.

Iirc, it's also possible to throw the banish arrow onto anywhere on his body, and shoot the final nemesis anywhere else to get the full effect. Can anyone confirm that? He seems to do that in the video but I'm not sure.

The explosion's AoE is bigger. The arrow travels faster.

Yes, it doesn't matter where you put it. No need to JA it either.

milranduil
May 15, 2014, 07:40 PM
The explosion's AoE is bigger. The arrow travels faster.

Yes, it doesn't matter where you put it. No need to JA it either.

I thought you get normal 20% damage bonus for JAing?

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 07:43 PM
Yes, JA is very important

Kamekur
May 15, 2014, 08:02 PM

My bad, then. I don't use the PA on a regular basis.

Yden
May 15, 2014, 08:10 PM
The video title calls says Ra/Br. Is there any reason to main ranger over braver?

Xaeris
May 15, 2014, 08:14 PM
Damn, that's some incredible patience. Keeping up a dance like that for nearly half an hour without any screw ups takes some zen like focus.

Rendezvous
May 15, 2014, 08:16 PM
My bad, then. I don't use the PA on a regular basis.

The frequency of PA use has no correlation to the fact that all PAs, whether melee or ranged, will receive a damage bonus from Just Attacking.

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 08:42 PM
has anyone seen the hu/te TD solo video playing in the lobbies?
he uses skills i've seen no one use, specifically war cry and this weird iron will looking thing that you activate, im guessing its massive hunter or something? the guy's damage was pretty bad tho. but still it was goddamn amazing.

Kamekur
May 15, 2014, 08:46 PM
The video title calls says Ra/Br. Is there any reason to main ranger over braver?

More R-Atk and Sharp Shooter works. And the best bows (for purely ranged purposes) are all-class/Ra equippable.

LonelyGaruga
May 15, 2014, 09:24 PM
has anyone seen the hu/te TD solo video playing in the lobbies?
he uses skills i've seen no one use, specifically war cry and this weird iron will looking thing that you activate, im guessing its massive hunter or something? the guy's damage was pretty bad tho. but still it was goddamn amazing.

He timed out. What's amazing about not failing? I'm honestly disappointed that that video made it on there at all. At least the ridiculous combo compilation video looked cool.

Z-0
May 15, 2014, 11:03 PM
I personally thought that video (of the HuTe) was completely unimpressive. What's impressive about grabbing aggro with WC and timing out ... ? He didn't even need to attack anything.

btw-Niji
May 15, 2014, 11:25 PM
go away

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 11:28 PM
I personally thought that video (of the HuTe) was completely unimpressive. What's impressive about grabbing aggro with WC and timing out ... ? He didn't even need to attack anything.

I think it was more of a Proof of ConceptŪ

HIT0SHI
May 15, 2014, 11:48 PM
Well... Time to try RA/BR!

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 11:54 PM
Well... Time to try RA/BR!

pls no, stop spiking the cost of Southern Cross

Chdata
May 16, 2014, 12:10 AM
lol TD solo. Reminds me of my solo Pest Control attempt in RS.

What's unique about that is that you have to destroy 4 portals while protecting a knight in the center of the entire arena. Each portal spawns enemies and the knight dies extremely fast if monsters pile him, it was throught to be impossible but all you have to do is grab aggro of enemies that'd hit him and more or less die often yourself.

Chdata
May 16, 2014, 12:14 AM

.30%.

btw-Niji
May 16, 2014, 01:08 AM
lol TD solo. Reminds me of my solo Pest Control attempt in RS.

What's unique about that is that you have to destroy 4 portals while protecting a knight in the center of the entire arena. Each portal spawns enemies and the knight dies extremely fast if monsters pile him, it was throught to be impossible but all you have to do is grab aggro of enemies that'd hit him and more or less die often yourself.

dont think anyone cares about rs here...

HIT0SHI
May 16, 2014, 07:51 AM
pls no, stop spiking the cost of Southern Cross

I was just gonna get the Bio Bow... Thanks for mentioning the name of that Ranger equitable Bow in which I can buy pre-afixed and grinded with out wasting stones. :lol:

*Gets Bio Rifle instead*

DJcooltrainer
May 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
Does Luther's HP scale to number of people in the MPA? He seemed to go down pretty quickly for being on SH.

Impressive dodging, though. That guy knows how to play smart. I never really thought bow braver would be that fun, but it looks like it would be a fun solo class. Brb, taking notes.

GoldenFalcon
May 16, 2014, 08:41 AM
Does Luther's HP scale to number of people in the MPA? He seemed to go down pretty quickly for being on SH.

Impressive dodging, though. That guy knows how to play smart. I never really thought bow braver would be that fun, but it looks like it would be a fun solo class. Brb, taking notes.

The video is only the last 5 minutes or so

DJcooltrainer
May 16, 2014, 08:42 AM
The video is only the last 5 minutes or so

Oh, derp, that makes sense. I was trying to calculate about how much damage he had done and it wasn't adding up to me. I should have noticed which attacks he was using.