PDA

View Full Version : Any help?

Bonjet
May 16, 2014, 06:51 AM

Whats this? What should I do? I'm ready to play but suddenly that info showed up. :-?

Boltzmann
May 16, 2014, 07:00 AM
You are lacking the dll mentioned. You should go to the microsoft site and look for the Directx 9 redistributables for your version of Windows there and install them.
IIRC AIDA's tweaker automatically installs Dx9 when you first launch it, and you'd probably want to use the tweaker rather than Sega's launcher anyway.
Edit: it seems you are running SEA version, I have no idea whether Tweaker works for it or not, so let's just forget that for now.

WildarmsRE5
May 16, 2014, 07:02 AM
>_> that's PSO2 SEA I think.

the shit version If I must say. >_>

yeap, definitely SEA-- err Shit Version cause I see ASIASOFT and PlayPark below it.

that should mean AIDA's Tweaker won't work on it since the Tweaker only responds to PSO2 JP.

sparkskel
May 16, 2014, 07:05 AM
Your better off using the Japanese version

Bonjet
May 16, 2014, 07:06 AM
Should I download something like Directx 9? Or what?

WildarmsRE5
May 16, 2014, 07:12 AM
Should I download something like Directx 9? Or what?yes, then uninstall that abomination of a game.

you're also IP banned if you're not playing in SEA since that's the SEA version you got there.

then download PSO2 JP.

I'm from SEA but having participated in the Beta test on PSO2 SEA, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AT ALL.

EDIT: oh, I see you're from the Phillipines. Pinoy din ako, wag mo ituloy, sa awa ng diyos ;-;