PDA

View Full Version : Tips and info on Force/braver setup????

diamondx
May 16, 2014, 02:49 PM
my character is a female newman. i have a force/braver 70/30; i have a 50 percent ice elyison wand. i would like tips on setup a good
optimal tree for braver which is my sub. I will be using elyison and gunslash weapons only and my tech spells. i am looking for the strongest pa for arrows that can do a lot of damage to bosses. i like to solo missions a lot.

Shadowth117
May 16, 2014, 03:28 PM
Well, I mean if you want truly optimal stuff you'll want to use far more than elysion, but alright. Solo play is a pain if you don't want to do that for force now.

So basically what you're going to want to do is max weak stance. Anything related to weak stance (except maybe weak stance critical), max it. That's the main thing. You'll need extra stuff in satk up as well to be able to use your elysion. How much will depend on your character levels, mag, and whatever else. You'll probably have points left over to mess about with though.

The strongest pa for arrows is going to end up being banishing arrow for you if you use it properly on bosses in combination with techs on a vibrace bow, but if you're too lazy to do that then you'll want to probably just use final nemesis or whatever its called.

Your other braver points could go into Rapid Shoot stuff or Average Stance really depending on what you want to do. But you'll really want to decide what exactly you are doing before going through with that.