PDA

View Full Version : PSU FullHD

Crazyrabbi
May 16, 2014, 10:27 PM
I was getting in some serious PSU time today and was enjoying the game when it poped into my head, could we change display setting for the game by edity the properties target thread the same way SimCity4 players do. Will be searching on simtropolis here in a couple of minutes to try and remember how they did that and apply it to my PSU application and see if it works.

CrazyRabbi out 8-) 8-)

Crazyrabbi
May 16, 2014, 11:33 PM
Update: Sorry guys it did not work, looking through the Phantasy Star Universe file to find a program that might have the resolution vailues in it.

CrazyRabbi Out 8)

Crazyrabbi
May 17, 2014, 06:17 AM
I found a possible solution for those of us with a Nvidia Graphics card and the Nvidia Control Panel. You guys test it out and let me know if you notice and diffrence in the game. I went into Nvidia Control Panel and then under select a task i went to display and under distplay i went into Adjust desktop size and position and under that i went to number 2 which is Apply the following settings: click on scaling and then look under select a scaling mode there are 3 options and then under that is perform scaling on which i have set to display and then there is a white box with Override the scaling mode set by games and programs. I clicked that white box and then clicked apply. It seems to me that after i did that some parts of PSU became clearer and more realistic. Like i said try it out for yourself and let me know if you noticed anything diffrent. 8)

CrazyRabbi Out 8)

DeathDragon2332
May 27, 2014, 12:52 AM
There is already a program that allowed you to enter custom resolutions and it worked well. The issue is that the map would go off screen and you couldn't see where you were going. It wasn't such a huge issue because most players (myself included) memorized most of the map layouts from many years of playing.

The program was on the old PSUmods forum.