PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions :)

Warlock01
May 17, 2014, 08:25 AM
Hi guys, got some quick questions after playing for the past few days.

1. Grinding. I see this has drastically changed since PSU.
There are no more s+1 - s+10 grinders right? It's all just the one griner?

2. Weapons. I'm currently level 30. So far, I've been finding the same 3 items over and over.
I'm a Ranger with a Braver subclass.
All I find are 2 star weapons of the following:

Alva Sniper
Alva Slayer
Alva Slash

That's it. (I found a saint Kilda once).

Do weapons change per level block, e.g. 1-10, 10-20, 20-30 or is it done per area?

3. Element damage.
This is no longer done via photon arts? I take it each weapon has an element built into it?
e.g. I have
Alva Sniper with 15 lightning
Alva Sniper with 16 Wind

Is this how it works now?

4. Emergency quests.

Ok, I seem to have an idea how these work, but myself and my brother, join a busy block (90-100% full) create a party, set the emergency quest and go to the campship. When we enter the area, there is SOMETIMES other people waiting, but 8/10 times there is no one. We wait 5 minutes, and no one shows up.

How is the grouping system worked? Any ideas on how to join groups for emergency quests?

5. My brother is playing a Force, are there different types of element attacks, e.g. dark, ground, wind etc. He seems to only be able to use fire, ice and lightning and healing of course.

6. Were going through Koffie's client quests, but apart from emergency quests, is there any other areas / missions we can be going?

7. Player shops: can people only buy/sell once they purchase premium (using real money) or what's the story with this now?
I hope they havn't turned it into subscription only :(

Thanks in advance!

K.O. Kazjivo
May 17, 2014, 08:41 AM
1. Grinding does have +1 and +10, I think.
2. Weapons do change per level block, but you're better off with rare weapons anyway.
3. Yes, the weapon comes with its own element. Unless the photon art is for force/technics, then the pa adds for the element.
4. EQs work by the multi-party system. 12 people can be in at once, with up to 4 per party. The reason why no one is joining is because either no one is actually there or you aren't joining another party's mission as a separate party.
5. Your brother needs to become a Technic.
6. Go to a dude called Klotho for time attack missions to make meseta.
7. You can sell only if you are premium. But any player can buy stuff.
Hope this helps.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 08:42 AM
Next time, use the Quick question and answer thread, it's right on the first page.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

1. Grinding is just grinder at Dudu and Monica, Crafting/Extending is different.
Grinding increase attack, max level of grinding is +10.
Crafting/extending, read the info at cirnopedia
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2.php#nav

2. Weapon are dropped by specific enemies at different level., use the guide at Cirnopedia for more info
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info

3. Maximum element is 50%, it will deal additional damage beside the base s/r/t damage, it work with the weapon attack, Force and Techer, do not effect Tech, unless you have Force's element conversion skill.

4. Join a server/block with more people, and that is suited to your level.

5. Go break all box and kill emenies for Tech disk.
Certain tech can only be optained by Rare Boss(VH+) and SHAQ.
You can buy up to level 5 Tech disk form player shop

Here is a list of the availbale tech and where to get them.
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_3.php#fire

6. I don't understand the question

7. All player can buy from the shop, but 10*~11* gear is require a Pass that can b e only obtained with Premium.
Selling require a Premium Sub, or if you are a free player, you can play the fun scratch, and try and get a 3 day shop pass, that allows you to set up shop for 3 day. after it pass, you can't add any more stuff, but the stuff will still be on sale, and if sold, you can go collect the money.

Warlock01
May 17, 2014, 08:53 AM
Much love for ye both! Thanks a mill :)

WildarmsRE5
May 17, 2014, 09:02 AM
Hi guys, got some quick questions after playing for the past few days.

1. Grinding. I see this has drastically changed since PSU.
There are no more s+1 - s+10 grinders right? It's all just the one griner?

2. Weapons. I'm currently level 30. So far, I've been finding the same 3 items over and over.
I'm a Ranger with a Braver subclass.
All I find are 2 star weapons of the following:

Alva Sniper
Alva Slayer
Alva Slash

That's it. (I found a saint Kilda once).

Do weapons change per level block, e.g. 1-10, 10-20, 20-30 or is it done per area?

3. Element damage.
This is no longer done via photon arts? I take it each weapon has an element built into it?
e.g. I have
Alva Sniper with 15 lightning
Alva Sniper with 16 Wind

Is this how it works now?

4. Emergency quests.

Ok, I seem to have an idea how these work, but myself and my brother, join a busy block (90-100% full) create a party, set the emergency quest and go to the campship. When we enter the area, there is SOMETIMES other people waiting, but 8/10 times there is no one. We wait 5 minutes, and no one shows up.

How is the grouping system worked? Any ideas on how to join groups for emergency quests?

5. My brother is playing a Force, are there different types of element attacks, e.g. dark, ground, wind etc. He seems to only be able to use fire, ice and lightning and healing of course.

6. Were going through Koffie's client quests, but apart from emergency quests, is there any other areas / missions we can be going?

7. Player shops: can people only buy/sell once they purchase premium (using real money) or what's the story with this now?
I hope they havn't turned it into subscription only :(

Thanks in advance!
1. yes, one universal grinder for everything.

2. that depends on the difficulty. Alva drops on hard if I reckon.

3. Element is on the weapon now, PAs do take element damage based on the weapon. techs has their own element so nope, they don't stack. (unless you have element conversion on Fo skill tree)

4. make sure you're on the right block, B-04 is the right block for H diff missions, B-20 is an oddball and "nine"ball as well, meaning it has players of all levels. I don't recommend doing EQs on this block.

5. there's Dark techs, Light and Wind as well. he's just missing the Tech disks.

6. nope, not yet. just clear and unlock all stages 1st.

7. you can Buy stuff in player shops, the only thing you CAN'T do is Sell(which is the most probable source of income in this game, and also having something of worth to sell) in order to sell, you need to have premium, and that costs real money.