PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 How many 12★ weapons do you have?

Macman
May 17, 2014, 04:30 PM
Just trying to get a general demographic in this community.
Be sure to count any that you used for element grinding if you're one of those inhumanly lucky people with 50 element Orochis.

pkemr4
May 17, 2014, 04:32 PM
0 because they all suck except for Orochi and yas7k

Shinamori
I only have 1.

Dnd
1 - god-hand, found on lv70 SH elder w/ 350% rdr boost on fighter after like a billion times fighting him.

I give it 2 pages before this thread becomes another flame war however

Natsu Nem
May 17, 2014, 04:35 PM
None. I don't need them.

Macman
May 17, 2014, 04:40 PM
I give it 2 pages before this thread becomes another flame war however
I honestly don't care about the one person who has probably 7 of them, nor their reasons for trying or not trying.
I just wanna see a general % of how many people have them after the year and a half that Dark Falz has been around.

Bellion
May 17, 2014, 04:41 PM
one of those inhumanly lucky people with 50 element Orochis.

Reporting in. . _.b

omgwtflolbbl
May 17, 2014, 04:47 PM
Have the 12* rifle sitting in my storage while I continue using my super not awesome uncrafted Dio Strauss.

Z-0
May 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
Only got an Ely Sion after fighting a bellion Dark Falz.

Xaelouse
May 17, 2014, 04:51 PM
None, dont care until a decent 12* sword pops up

Ciel~Homura
May 17, 2014, 04:55 PM
Two only ._. Elysion and Celestia Laser (simply put... two tickets)

I have never got DF 10★ knuckle before though... what an odd RNG

Macman
May 17, 2014, 05:01 PM
I have never got DF 10★ knuckle before though... what an odd RNG
Tell me about it. I got God Hand before ever getting an 11★ off Elder.

Ciel~Homura
May 17, 2014, 05:02 PM
Tell me about it. I got God Hand before ever getting an 11★ off Elder.

http://x2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/quot+I+hear+Oak+s+taken+a+lot+of+interest+in+you+_ 9eaa5371d3be72363031c8ee568c8363.png

gigawuts
May 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
None, which I'm actually surprised by.

I'd like to have any of the new luther 12*s - they all look neat, and I'm not bothered by their weak latents.

SakoHaruo
May 17, 2014, 05:09 PM
Don't own any and don't care unless I manage to get two of the same element.

Enforcer MKV
May 17, 2014, 05:14 PM
Only got an Ely Sion after fighting a bellion Dark Falz.

Well, that's the bad joke quota filled for today...

Suirano
May 17, 2014, 06:54 PM
I only wanted an Ely Sion because I had that sword in PSP2i. Used it a lot since I never got Cursed Sword Dark Flow :T. Still never got it, and the only 11* I have gotten from Elder was the book.

Punisher106
May 17, 2014, 07:26 PM
12*'s? What are those? I only have 3 11*'s, and I never got an Elder Fist. Fucking Sega needs to give me two certain 11*'s.

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 07:52 PM
0 cuz they are all useless (oro is owned by yasha) and I don't try hard for the drops

Shinamori
May 17, 2014, 08:43 PM
Yasha is flugly.

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
yeah, I don't like Yasha's look

but

more damage isn't ugly! and it's potential is always active unlike Oro. ;-)

Shinamori
May 17, 2014, 09:02 PM
I suppose, if you have the right element.

SakoHaruo
May 17, 2014, 09:05 PM
Bellion is still stronger than Yasha though.

Dnd
May 17, 2014, 09:10 PM
yeah, I don't like Yasha's look

but

more damage isn't ugly! and it's potential is always active unlike Oro. ;-)

ON element it would be close i imagine, off element theres no contest.

And please, if you had an orchi you would make sure to fight sub 50% PP at almost every possibility surely?. Sitting on 160pp means an activation point of ~109pp for black heart, which also means almost every PA in the fight (if you control PP well) aside the first two will have it active.

Yashas latent is only active on that elemental weakness.. which you can hardly say is active always.... taking the entire game into account

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 09:15 PM
Yashas latent is only active on that elemental weakness..
I'm well aware of that. Thank you.

Macman
May 17, 2014, 09:17 PM
Speaking of, what's better: A light element Yasha or the Ringa katana with the darker latent?

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 09:19 PM
Ringa Katana. Light Yasha isn't worth it. Keep in mind most rare darkers lose light weakness.

Bellion
May 17, 2014, 09:19 PM
Niji used his Yasha to beat the hell out of me and sent me to the Poor Asylum.

The stronger(or strong attacks like Shunka) you are, the weaker Orochi is when comparing damage between Yasha and Orochi. Yasha straight up multiplies your damage whereas the Orochi has to add to your total s-atk, get divided, subtracted against enemy s-def that got divided, and then multiplies off there.
The 2 good things about Orochi is that it looks good and doesn't require multiple of them. That would make me extremely poor.
It's pretty fun managing the times where you need 100% PP or less than 50% PP, though. Pretty subjective, but whatever.

I would argue for the Ringa katana because some darkers lose their light weakness in their rare variants.

Cyber Meteor
May 17, 2014, 10:11 PM
I still haven't got any 12* but it's not like I'm hunting for them. When they will release a 12* Launcher (or Twin Mechgun), I will reconsider (depending on the latent AND how it will look).

Walkure
May 17, 2014, 11:29 PM
The stronger(or strong attacks like Shunka) you are, the weaker Orochi is when comparing damage between Yasha and Orochi. Yasha straight up multiplies your damage whereas the Orochi has to add to your total s-atk, get divided, subtracted against enemy s-def that got divided, and then multiplies off there.
It doesn't matter what attack you're using.

Anyways, for Yasha to match Orochi with both potentials active, you'd have to have roughly 400/.14=2857 net SATK. A 65 mob should have somewhere around 268 DEF, so make that 3125 total attack needed.

Yasha's contribution for that will be at least 1480 (100% weapon attack + (50% * 120% for attribute and weakness) -5% for midpoint between minimum and maximum damage). A BR/HU's base attack is going to be somewhere around 750, depending on race and mag.

And that leaves about 895 more attack to overcome with affixes, set bonus, and base attack boosting.

It's doable, but that's a lot of resources to get the affixes on 3 Yashas and a Darker Hunter weapon (and another Yasha or an Oceanid Killer if you want to run Seabed AQs), and more micromanaging than PP levels to keep it active.

Since the latent starts on the PA that lowers total PP to sub-50%, a 150-PP braver will have the latent active on all PA's used at or under 103 PP. If you record speedruns, you can go over a video of yourself playing and note how often the latent isn't on for your attacking PAs. If you don't then the marginal difference won't really justify getting like 4-5 katanas when one will do.

Asellus
May 18, 2014, 12:03 AM
Ok good I'm not the only one who thinks that Yasha is over-hyped, because yeah, it is.

Omi
May 18, 2014, 12:59 AM
I don't even have an 11* weapon/unit much less a 12* anything... probably shouldn't have taken that 1 1/2 year PSO2 break. >.>
Then again I can't even get into Super Hard mode yet...

*inserts "OK" meme* (not literally)...

*feels ashamed of self*...

*rolls into fetal position in corner of room and crys on top of Haze Processor*

RollTheDice
May 18, 2014, 01:03 AM
None so far an just about all of them are trash so.

solid_snark
May 18, 2014, 01:33 AM
Got a Magical Piece off of SH Elder, but the cost of grinding it to be slightly better than my Lv.3 latent 50 Ice Elysion scares me. Oh, and the fact that I practically never main Techter means it will gather dust for now...

RollTheDice
May 18, 2014, 01:49 AM
Ok good I'm not the only one who thinks that Yasha is over-hyped, because yeah, it is.

You say this because?

HaxMega
May 18, 2014, 02:49 AM
Found Pwand and Orochi during the Falz boost weeks. Kinda got bit on the elements of them though because both of them dropped on the one character (of 6) that was using Umbla rod at the time instead of varolet.

Rendezvous
May 18, 2014, 03:50 AM
I don't even have an 11* weapon/unit much less a 12* anything... probably shouldn't have taken that 1 1/2 year PSO2 break. >.>
Then again I can't even get into Super Hard mode yet...

*inserts "OK" meme* (not literally)...

*feels ashamed of self*...

*rolls into fetal position in corner of room and crys on top of Haze Processor*

If you farm enough Excubes, you can perpetually keep on buying 250% Rare Drop Boosts every EQ.

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2014, 04:06 AM
Never mind that's an eleven star and I'm a jackass.

Alma
May 18, 2014, 05:11 AM
Got a Magical Piece off of SH Elder, but the cost of grinding it to be slightly better than my Lv.3 latent 50 Ice Elysion scares me. Oh, and the fact that I practically never main Techter means it will gather dust for now...

isn't magical piece FO and TE equipable?

also that wand is NOT stronger than elysion if you factored the charged time. (at least not for ice tech)

kinda wish they give it 100% latent like elysion...hell, give it 50% or 25% latent and it will be a beast.... but no... sega give it 5% instead :wacko:

Chdata
May 18, 2014, 05:36 AM
isn't magical piece FO and TE equipable?

also that wand is NOT stronger than elysion if you factored the charged time. (at least not for ice tech)

kinda wish they give it 100% latent like elysion...hell, give it 50% or 25% latent and it will be a beast.... but no... sega give it 5% instead :wacko:

I've been wondering about that. As FoTe with Il Barta you can only spam the spell like 4-8 times (8 is if you have 200 PP via photon drink and max pp affixes...) before you have to PPC to continue spamming it.

e.g., you may as well get the 21% damage from charge tech advance.

And especially since we're talking big numbers (20k -> 40 -> ~120k) 20% of that is (24k -> 48k -> 144k) except more because it's charged techs.

In a way it kind of makes sense that they can't just make all 12* have OP latents... if they plan to release up to 15*...

Stickboy
May 18, 2014, 06:35 AM
none, i did get 5 11* few days ago in one night

BIG OLAF
May 18, 2014, 08:10 AM
None. I don't need them.

Basically this.

/thread

LordKaiser
May 18, 2014, 12:15 PM
0 as I'm never lucky with rares. I don't even have any Luther 11* weapons.

RadiantLegend
May 18, 2014, 12:47 PM
People like me don't get 12*s. Not loli enough.

Dark Matter
May 18, 2014, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry I had too.

http://i.imgur.com/L5uEvnp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wf8DJRE.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Just look on the bright side:
[SPOILER-BOX]
They cost a ten shit tons of money to grind and affix.

They usually go to the person who has to spend a good amount
of time changing their build just to hold it cause the weapon wasn't for the class they were using.

The potentials are god awful unless you have the gunslash or the orochi. But who really has a gunslash build or even mains a gunslash other than Reda the npc

and

This one is me just being a salty hater cause i haven't found one yet. [SPOILER]But most of the time they go to the worst players.
You know the ones the ones that get 1 shot from everything cause they bring 1 star gear to fights
ungrinded but you know its crafted for sure. the one that definetly spent 5+ m on a costume but wont
dare to buy anything else cause thats just how they roll. Many of times it goes to the guy who started just
a few weeks ago So to get rares it doesn't matter if you play very nicely or play like garbage the rewarding system is all left completely to rng.

Ive seen many of you work/play hard to get where you are, the sad thing is the game is allergic to equal work for equal reward.

An example would be in TD where coming in first does next to nothing. Its a nice and shiny title for the time but thats it ...[/SPOILER-BOX]

Poorly made summary:

[SPOILER-BOX]The negatives out weigh the positives and

No matter how much work, effort and time you give to this game.

"RNG senpai will never notice you"[/SPOILER-BOX]

isCasted
May 18, 2014, 02:18 PM
The post above is the thread closer.

GHNeko
May 18, 2014, 04:48 PM
RNGoddess do not bestow kindness to those who play PSO.

It's been like that since DC.

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
the RNG goddess graced me with orochi agito im a level 70 braver 65 hunter but now the bad news i personally don't like playing katana i might just use it as a blocking tool i prefer my 11 star bow i got from tower defense

infiniteeverlasting
May 18, 2014, 09:34 PM
the RNG goddess graced me with orochi agito im a level 70 braver 65 hunter but now the bad news i personally don't like playing katana i might just use it as a blocking tool i prefer my 11 star bow i got from tower defense

[SPOILER-BOX]http://a.gifb.in/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 18, 2014, 10:12 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://a.gifb.in/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]
i understand your in shock it's ok but theres no reason to shoot yourself in the head over it you'll be ok someday not everybody likes spamming shunka you know
as for 11 star weapons i have like 7 of them

Hobu
May 18, 2014, 11:36 PM
I get the best rares from time to time, but I never got a 12 star. I wouldn't wish for it too, since Monica-hime and Dudu-sama hates me.

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2014, 11:38 PM
I'm gonna say it before everyone else does.

YOU ARE A FOOL.

Hobu
May 18, 2014, 11:46 PM

YOU ARE A FOOL.

Nah, if I were a bow main and I got orochi, I might not know immediately what it does and what to do with it.

Not to mention that 11 stars are a pain to grind, how much more with a 12? Blocking tool? MAYBE. A BIG MAYBE. Blocking has never been classier.

Rien
May 18, 2014, 11:50 PM
i understand your in shock it's ok but theres no reason to shoot yourself in the head over it you'll be ok someday not everybody likes spamming shunka you know

You're exactly the kind of person we're hoping DOESN'T get the 12*. Especially because it cannot be traded.

Agastya
May 18, 2014, 11:58 PM
+40 magpiece and +30 celestia laser

the laser is funny because it dropped unboxed and still had 36 ele

Natsu Nem
May 19, 2014, 12:04 AM
My 12 star experience in a nutshell:

GU/HU - Nothing worth using
BR/HU - Do I really need to make this class even more boringly braindead op?
FO/BR - LOLElementalConversion

btw-Niji
May 19, 2014, 12:06 AM
not everybody likes spamming shunka you know
Are you serious? Katana isn't all about spamming Shunka lol. You're a terrible player if you think that.

It seems like PSOW / majority of EN idiots on here don't know that Hatou Rindou and Kanran exist. No surprise.

Limbo_lag
May 19, 2014, 03:37 AM
Are you serious? Katana isn't all about spamming Shunka lol. You're a terrible player if you think that.

It seems like PSOW / majority of EN idiots on here don't know that Hatou Rindou and Kanran exist. No surprise.

But he said "not everybody likes spamming shunka".

Anyways, yes, 12*s. They don't exist. Dont get many 11*s either :(

Alukard
May 19, 2014, 03:41 AM

you're wrong dude, go back to "braver class talk" and learn from the 1337 players there.

not to mention il megid has a longer charge time, costs more pp, lacks super armor, does less damage than shunka dunka, and forces cant turn off their brain for 20 seconds like braver can. its good but it lacks the combination of things that makes shunka overpowered

bravers can turn off their brain and shunka dunka everything.

Macman
May 19, 2014, 04:16 AM
I enjoy using Hatou more. It's more satisfying to hit that sweet spot. I save Shunka for the bulkier mobs and downed bosses.

fay
May 19, 2014, 04:45 AM
I got my first about 4 days ago. Got the Lavis Blades off Loser.

Hexxy
May 19, 2014, 10:14 AM
My only 12* is an orochi. The only time it is ever unequipped is when I'm using a vraolet to try to get a boxed one. I secretly giggle everytime I see an extended agito (or any other non-orochi katana for that matter). Am I a bad person?

Macman
May 19, 2014, 02:39 PM
A bit, yes.

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 19, 2014, 06:45 PM

YOU ARE A FOOL. i am quite the fool because bow is my interest not katana

You're exactly the kind of person we're hoping DOESN'T get the 12*. Especially because it cannot be traded. i give you my most sincere apolgies

Are you serious? Katana isn't all about spamming Shunka lol. You're a terrible player if you think that. terrible player i barely even use kataanas cause bows my interest

It seems like PSOW / majority of EN idiots on here don't know that Hatou Rindou and Kanran exist. No surprise. and i know there is other useful pas just have you looked at most of the players they spam shunka like it's the instant win button

though all this negativity over getting one weapon that ill probably sell to somebody in the future once sega implements 12 star sellable which will probably be next year

as for my 11 star bow i do have level 3 potential grinded by myself and and it +10

Reyva
May 19, 2014, 08:13 PM
Getting a 12 star is like getting a new computer or computer part. Once you get it, its already outdated. I personally don't own any 12 star weps, but only because there is no value in them for me at least. The latents and other crap really don't make up for it and I really don't give a rats ass about how it looks. Once again, my own opinion which is just that, a OPINION.

Shunka? Lolol, when I came back to this game back then, all it was Shunka and Kanran. Hatou was pretty ghey when I could just shunka. Lol I was so bored at times where I shunka as a Fo/BR. I'd zondeel and shunka haha. It actually worked as was pretty fun.

And tbh, I thought like everyone and their mom was talking on pos-world bout how force is the shiznite again and melee have to actually work for their mobs so it was like Force > shunka spammers. Tbh, I'd rather have force be in the spotlight for trash mobs again as I would just auto follow them and then if they need help on boss, then I'd play.

Oh sure sure, if I wanted to raise their ego, I'd say "OmGzzz uR dmg is awesome, ur the greatest!," but in reality, I'm just leechin :P. I mean after all, thats what they wanted, to be in the spotlight.

Eh went off topic there. Oh well, don't really care.

nathanielzor
May 19, 2014, 08:16 PM
My only 12* is an orochi. The only time it is ever unequipped is when I'm using a vraolet to try to get a boxed one. I secretly giggle everytime I see an extended agito (or any other non-orochi katana for that matter). Am I a bad person?
Too bad its not 50 element and you're probably being out-damaged by Yashas.

Unless you're Bellion, fkin Bellion. :(

infiniteeverlasting
May 19, 2014, 08:23 PM

shunka is not what i spam, i spam kanran. :-? 360 degree aoe + kc finish, everything dies, gets over 1000 points automatically in TD :lol:

but if we're talking about rares here... 12 stars? they exist?
i know 11 stars drop like rain so i have exactly 25, half of which i sold because they were uselessly sitting in my storage. we all know 90% of the new 11 stars are crappy and also look like shit. the only 11 star katana that looks nice is the zam ranazam.
my biggest frustration with the 11 star drops is, everything but katanas drops easily, I have 10 rods, all useless to me and my poor freemium ass.

Macman
May 19, 2014, 08:45 PM
my biggest frustration with the 11 star drops is, everything but katanas drops easily, I have 10 rods, all useless to me and my poor freemium ass.
That happens regardless of weapon type. You never get the weapon type you actually use.

I've been trying to get a Wedel Pack forever. And god knows how long it took me until I started getting decent 10* guns.

Hexxy
May 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
Too bad its not 50 element and you're probably being out-damaged by Yashas.

Unless you're Bellion, fkin Bellion. :(

No. it's not 50 sadly.

But with 3400 satk I don't need it to be!

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 19, 2014, 10:15 PM
shunka is not what i spam, i spam kanran. :-? 360 degree aoe + kc finish, everything dies, gets over 1000 points automatically in TD :lol:

but if we're talking about rares here... 12 stars? they exist?
i know 11 stars drop like rain so i have exactly 25, half of which i sold because they were uselessly sitting in my storage. we all know 90% of the new 11 stars are crappy and also look like shit. the only 11 star katana that looks nice is the zam ranazam.

http://i.imgur.com/lkYC3Uq.jpg

infiniteeverlasting
May 19, 2014, 10:47 PM

did anyone ever tell you that you're cruel?

Macman
May 20, 2014, 02:39 AM
You are way too easy to set off.
Any discussion even hinting at going towards Braver and you pop in, lol.

Vampy
May 20, 2014, 02:59 AM
I need a set of 12* tmgs they don't have to be great just look good and I'd be happy. Also I have a grand total of 0 mainly of sega making drops exceedingly rare sometimes I think there is a hidden section ID because I swear all my 10 and 11*s are rods and wands so I will more than likely have pwand by the time I get my first 12* >.>

Kikikiki
May 20, 2014, 03:26 AM

As expected, right.

fay
May 20, 2014, 05:12 AM
I want to unlock the ability, but I can't decide if the ability justifies the money cost and patience needed to grind this to 10 again. Didn't bother to modify it in terms of affixes since I don't like playing melee classes.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/link2212/Untitled_zps3e565578.jpg (http://s36.photobucket.com/user/link2212/media/Untitled_zps3e565578.jpg.html)

GHNeko
May 20, 2014, 07:25 AM

This might be my old PSO self talking...

But why the fuck do you keep all your fucking money on your person jesus christ.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/306/2dd.jpg

Just thinking about that shit dropping on KO for any nigga to swipe makes my throat clamp and my heart stop.

Fuck man. That shit is more upsetting than the 12*.

Nope. Cant do it. I could not do that.

My money goes in the fucking bank man. Where that shit belongs.

EDIT: That has literally given me a minor anxiety attack lmfao. That's pathetic.

infiniteeverlasting
May 20, 2014, 09:02 AM

Why else would I pop in o.O braver is my main.

gigawuts
May 20, 2014, 09:03 AM

But why the fuck do you keep all your fucking money on your person jesus christ.

Just thinking about that shit dropping on KO for any nigga to swipe makes my throat clamp and my heart stop.

EDIT: That has literally given me a minor anxiety attack lmfao. That's pathetic.

Money doesn't drop when you die in every game, you know. Some games don't even have banks.

infiniteeverlasting
May 20, 2014, 09:06 AM
Money doesn't drop when you die in every game, you know. Some games don't even have banks.

Imagine if sega made it so that you dropped all your meseta when you die. Then there would actually be a penalty to dying in this game.

GHNeko
May 20, 2014, 09:09 AM
im aware.

just all those years of playing pso and losing absurds amounts of drops and money from silly deaths and shitty players is traumatizing.

...is poe's law really that extreme here that its hard to tell that im not a complete dunce with this game?

i really figured that that post would imply i know the basics of pso2 lol

gigawuts
May 20, 2014, 09:10 AM
Imagine if sega made it so that you dropped all your meseta when you die. Then there would actually be a penalty to dying in this game.

This is how it used to work in PSO1. You also originally dropped the weapon you were holding.

They took those things out for a reason (the same reason drops are separate for each player - we're playing these video games to relax and enjoy ourselves).

infiniteeverlasting
May 20, 2014, 09:15 AM
This is how it used to work in PSO1. You also originally dropped the weapon you were holding.

They took those things out for a reason (the same reason drops are separate for each player - we're playing these video games to relax and enjoy ourselves).

True, but I think the taco conditions of dying should be applied to every quest, making soloing a little bit more exciting :D

GHNeko
May 20, 2014, 09:22 AM
Having money and a random item drop on death, but is locked to you for x time and after that its free game would be neat.

in a random party and you dont trust them too moon you? campship. enjoy your A rank.

in a friend party? just wait for a moon. if they're your friends, even when ownership expires, they wont yank shit.

the fact that moons res dont count towards incap is silly and defeats the purpose of incap points for mission rank unless solo. but people rarely die solo and even then there are mag revives and support partner revives AND half dolls AND scape dolls.

and scape dolls you can buy infintely.

like whats the point lol.

i'd rather my pso induced ptsd from dropping a bkb and having it ganked by a fucking FOnewmearl

like wtf man

Vampy
May 20, 2014, 10:35 AM
Scape dolls take AC so fuck that half dolls are exceedingly rare they only really come from campaigns and log in stamps. Mag revival and npc revival almost never happens.

Also fuck that shit if I had my XQ tmgs drop after putting months of preparation for them I'd quit rares here are hard to come by at least anything worth keeping. If I lost my gear that I spent 30-50 from one little bullshit mistake I'd drop the game in an instant.

GHNeko
May 20, 2014, 10:51 AM
well i didnt say scapes would come cheap lolol.

my mag revives are fairly reasonable. I've had like 15% revive rate out of the 30 times I've died in the past week. But I have 2 revival actions set to top priority.

even discarding all that... dying doesnt really matter. outside of being an inconvience and looking like a scrub; dying means nothing nada

Dia79
May 20, 2014, 10:53 AM
Ringa Katana. Light Yasha isn't worth it. Keep in mind most rare darkers lose light weakness.

wasnt already reported in a different thread that only old rare darkers lose their light weakness? :lol::lol
If so who cares important stuff is just light weak :D

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 20, 2014, 12:55 PM

oh i don't that's only half my meseta my other character that's a 66 techer 65 force is holding the other half

im holding it on my characters because theres no death penalties incase i feel like buying something but theres nothing that i want for the rest of this roadmap

so i minus well just run story and slowly until and Falz loser until i get bored again Though Falz loser is already kind of easy now i average from 8 to 10 minute runs against it

LordKaiser
May 20, 2014, 01:47 PM
Miyu also got the Sukeisuzumi 2 days before.... -_-

Macman
May 20, 2014, 05:22 PM
Man I never carry more than 2m on my characters at any time. The rest goes in the bank. Helps control my spending.

pkemr4
May 20, 2014, 07:10 PM

you havent played runescape have you? you lose everything on death...

gigawuts
May 20, 2014, 07:58 PM
you havent played runescape have you? you lose everything on death...

I've played harsher.

Chdata
May 20, 2014, 08:01 PM
Minecraft with that whole "you get banned for a month if you die"

Also RS (PvM), losing stuff is a joke with the whole nearly an hour long lasting gravestones that you can pick up all your stuff from.

Walkure
May 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
Any roguelike or hardcore mode has permadeath, dropping items and money on death isn't much in comparison.

Miles064
May 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
Harsher deaths would be fine if most deaths weren't one-shots or stun locks. Wonder how many times ive died to cats getting hit for 400ish dmg but getting flinched and getting hit again and again for the same amount. Or maybe those damn ships or quartz glory rain killing me 120 dmg at a time but making so i can move or dodge out of it. I know many of you (ive seen Giga mention it a few time) have seen this but its kind of stupid how often it happens. Hell ive failed a sh ta on nab 1 because i got hit by mammoth for 450 then hit again before i could finish falling. They gotta have some reason to keep scape dolls as an ac item. Think I liked psu megid better than this.

On topic: I have 0 12 stars and id be pissed if i got one because they are expensive as hell to grind. Not sure ill be able to do one justice with the 600k i have atm.

GHNeko
May 20, 2014, 09:13 PM
oh i don't that's only half my meseta my other character that's a 66 techer 65 force is holding the other half

im holding it on my characters because theres no death penalties incase i feel like buying something but theres nothing that i want for the rest of this roadmap

so i minus well just run story and slowly until and Falz loser until i get bored again Though Falz loser is already kind of easy now i average from 8 to 10 minute runs against it

http://i.imgur.com/17eUQiW.jpg

Harsher deaths would be fine if most deaths weren't one-shots or stun locks. Wonder how many times ive died to cats getting hit for 400ish dmg but getting flinched and getting hit again and again for the same amount. Or maybe those damn ships or quartz glory rain killing me 120 dmg at a time but making so i can move or dodge out of it. I know many of you (ive seen Giga mention it a few time) have seen this but its kind of stupid how often it happens. Hell ive failed a sh ta on nab 1 because i got hit by mammoth for 450 then hit again before i could finish falling. They gotta have some reason to keep scape dolls as an ac item. Think I liked psu megid better than this.

git gud #kappa

Miles064
May 20, 2014, 09:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/17eUQiW.jpg

git gud #kappa

Yeah sorry. No sazan 16 or elysion. Ill quit now

Skize
May 20, 2014, 09:41 PM
To the guy who said that they only get rods. I feel your pain. As a bow BR/RA, I have no use for katanas except for blocking, but damn the RNG gods like to tease me. I got a 12* Psycho Wand right before the Loser update, without using any kind of boosts. Ever since then, I've been getting 11* katanas or swords. I have no use for these weapons, nor am I interested in them minus for blocking and cutting the grass for Nab I shortcut. I seriously wish I could trade my 12* to somebody for a good 11* bow. I have the most trouble getting a half decent bow. I finally got two Fort Busters in Wild Easter, but grinding 3000 rare stones isn't exactly the funnest thing in the world.