PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be my Tech Crafting partner?

MimiChan
May 19, 2014, 05:51 AM
I am currently level 32 at Tech Crafting and I realize I would have trouble unlocking the last achievements, merely those involving request.

So I got an idea of finding a partner, basically I will submit to you a request of something you need to craft to unlock you achievement, for example:

You need to craft 10 Sazan 2 achievement, so I will post you 10 of those as a request, so not only you can unlock your Sazan but also add points to your request achievement, and in return you will do the same with me.

Sounds fair?
I have 999 PA disk fragment to burn and a whole lot of Liliparium.

IGN: Spica Ashcraft
Char Name: Airin Mikune

o.o

Atmius
May 19, 2014, 07:07 AM
The daily craft requests count towards those, so it's a slow but effective way of doing it.

Maenara
May 19, 2014, 08:52 AM
I can do it, if you're interested. I have level 27 or 28 tech crafting. The only issue is that I don't have access to a vast amount of technic discs since I don't have a caster class mained anymore.

MimiChan
May 19, 2014, 09:48 AM
I need to know what recipe you have.

I mostly need the recipe 2 of most tech crafted.

Maenara
May 19, 2014, 11:14 AM
I need to know what recipe you have.

I mostly need the recipe 2 of most tech crafted.

I have level 2 of every basic technique recipe unlocked, but only level 2 of ice and dark advanced recipes unlocked. However I have level 1 of all recipes unlocked, just need to do a bit of crafty crafty.

MimiChan
May 19, 2014, 05:47 PM
Okay whats your IGN?

I posted the techs I need crafted
4 Sazan
10 il zan
10 zan

Feel free to order any of those.

What would you like me to craft for you?