PDA

View Full Version : Which Ship has the most active economy?

Silver Crow
May 19, 2014, 06:43 AM
Hiya

Background info:
[SPOILER-BOX]I'm on ship02 right now and lately I've lost around 20m by buying and then trying to sell stuff for the same price (including 5% cut). For example I bought a Susano (4 affixes, light) for 23m, decided I don't need it anymore but after days of not selling I lowered the price to 18m. I've had to do it with my Elysion too, since it had 4affixes but I wanted Abi3 + Spirita boost (to get exactly 175pp) so instead of re affixing it I had to sell it for much less than I bought it, and affix it myself. There are other items where it took days trying to sell it back at the same price but would never sell.[/SPOILER-BOX]
Is there a ship out there with a more active economy, I'm happy losing money for making wrong choices but Ship2 is really punishing... I'm thinking about Ship4 lately, is this a good choice?

I guess I would define "active economy" as more; ac scratch players, less newer players, more My Shop users... something like that I think

MimiChan
May 19, 2014, 06:54 AM
I don't think the economy has something to do with it but rather how fast equipment gets outdated every time a new patch rolls in.

Susano used to be expensive as it's one of the only katana that is usable by hunter. Now we have bio katana which is an all class. Elysion used to be good with Sazan but now il megid is the flavor of the month so barely anyone uses Elysion.

I doubt going to other ship will fix it. True ship4 has more people but that means more supply and more competition from people selling the same stuffs.

Well I dunno what im talking about anyway.

Silver Crow
May 19, 2014, 07:01 AM
that .makes sense, you're right, hmm maybe I'll stick to ship 2, but if I were to change ship to sell stuff from ac scratch, does anyone know if I'll benefit more from changing to ship 4 for example?

Hobu
May 19, 2014, 10:03 AM
More people = more prospective buyers but also more competition. Now that newer items are replacing older ones, its not surprising for prices to lower.

Sizustar
May 19, 2014, 10:13 AM
that .makes sense, you're right, hmm maybe I'll stick to ship 2, but if I were to change ship to sell stuff from ac scratch, does anyone know if I'll benefit more from changing to ship 4 for example?

No one knows, even if you are the few people selling AC scratch, with less buyer, you don't get as high a price, like the later ship.
And it still depends on the AC scratch item, sometime, alot of people are playing the scratch, so price of said item go down, etc.

But price for the first ship should be similiar, Ship 1,2,3,4.

LordKaiser
May 19, 2014, 12:09 PM
Mercenaries are the 1rst to buy stuff at inflated price then after all the mercenaries buy what they want the sells got down as less people buy stuff.

Mercenaries buy on the 1rst days a scratch or a update with new weapons release.

Macman
May 19, 2014, 02:33 PM
Susano used to be expensive as it's one of the only katana that is usable by hunter. Now we have bio katana which is an all class.

Don't forget MB16 introduced Kan'ei which is basicly a free Susano that everyone can get. Twice or more. (and I still sold mine for 2.5m 8-) )