PDA

View Full Version : Question about shops

Egner
May 19, 2014, 01:29 PM
So basically I'm having an issue with looking up item prices to compare and sell items. I'm not premium but I did have a my shop for 3 days ticket and finally decided to use it.

When I place items up to go on sale, I have an issue when I'm trying to check the market on the item I want to sell. It just displays "Communicating" for what seems to be forever. Whats really strange to me is that I actually got it to work on my very first try with some sort of Rappy Egg launcher (don't know the name) and it worked just fine. Just since that search it won't find anything else. But I can keep searching for the egg launcher and it works everytime.

Help if possible please and thank you!

nathanielzor
May 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
I'll assume you're using Item Translations, in which case the game won't find the items name in English. Hold Ctrl + Alt (disables translations) while you click on Check Market and it should work.

Skyly
May 19, 2014, 02:39 PM
I'll assume you're using Item Translations, in which case the game won't find the items name in English. Hold Ctrl + Alt (disables translations) while you click on Check Market and it should work.

WOW! If this works you're amazing!! I've always had the same issue as OP and just thought it was broken!!

GHNeko
May 19, 2014, 03:11 PM
Can confirm.

Whenever I check market, I make sure to turn off item translation via hotkey before hitting the button for check market.

As soon as I find my price, I hit the hotkey again and back out and set my price.

Easy as pie.