PDA

View Full Version : frame drops when switching weps?

pkemr4
May 19, 2014, 04:24 PM
when ever i switch weps for me, i notice my fps drop. its occurs with 60 fps cap but not with unlimited. any explaintions for this?

blace
May 19, 2014, 05:08 PM
You are aware there's a Quick Questions (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) thread right?

Certain weapons cause lag or frame drops when switching to them, most prevalent with a certain pair of twin daggers when triple dashing.

pkemr4
May 19, 2014, 05:13 PM
You are aware there's a Quick Questions (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) thread right?

Certain weapons cause lag or frame drops when switching to them, most prevalent with a certain pair of twin daggers when triple dashing.

i mean when I switch Weapons I get the frame drops. im not talking about when other ppl switch weps.

blace
May 19, 2014, 05:16 PM
Depends on weapon really. I've seen frame drops from both myself and from others.

btw-Niji
May 19, 2014, 05:26 PM
i mean when I switch Weapons I get the frame drops. im not talking about when other ppl switch weps.
lol omg

You know they're both the same thing right

Also, don't play on 60 fps. There are a lot of performance issues with lower FPS setting. Go with unlimited. e.g.: faster area loading on unlimited. delayed inputs on ~60 FPS (LA is sooo slow), etc.

Edit: Forgot to mention that unlimited FPS helps A LOT with chain killing. So, stay away from lower FPS settings.

UMVC3_Wolverine
May 19, 2014, 06:05 PM
lol omg

You know they're both the same thing right

Also, don't play on 60 fps. There are a lot of performance issues with lower FPS setting. Go with unlimited. e.g.: faster area loading on unlimited. delayed inputs on ~60 FPS (LA is sooo slow), etc.

Edit: Forgot to mention that unlimited FPS helps A LOT with chain killing. So, stay away from lower FPS settings.

I don't know about this.

I can have my FPS set to 60 and still load faster than everyone else and I wont have any weapon lag either.

Unlimited FPS gives me like 300FPS wich feels stupidly fast and unplayable =P

Maenara
May 19, 2014, 06:23 PM
If a single additional visual effect causes a noticeable difference in FPS, consider lowering your settings.

Walkure
May 19, 2014, 06:35 PM
It's funny, you posted in a thread directly related to this:

>all these toasters
Should try reading threads sometimes.

blace
May 19, 2014, 07:03 PM
The irony.

Not like the OP has ever really paid attention.