PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 I think there should be a character creator with all the content unlocked

ArataWata
May 22, 2014, 10:22 AM
And by that I mean stuff like hairstyles, eyes, eyebrows, basically all of the stuff that you can get from tickets so you don't go spending 10mil on a hair style or something else only to find out you don't like how it is on your character.

Obviously, picking the stuff doesn't save on the character, like, it'll be something done on a web browser or something kind of like a preview of sorts.

Hi.

Sp-24
May 22, 2014, 10:49 AM
If anything, it should be implemented in-game, and not on a site, standalone program or phone app or something like that.

Though, if you spent any time at the beauty shop, you probably already know that lighting that you see there can't be found anywhere else in the game, so your character ends up looking weird regardless.

Chik'Tikka
May 22, 2014, 11:38 AM
woulda been nice way back in the beginning+^_^+, i made my Caseal and really tried to get her figure right, and she looked right. i was happy with what i had based on the 3 sets of parts we're limited to for CAST creation, but as soon as i put on something like a bikini i realized her figure was a bit messed up, for one she too tall, has too narrow a waist, and a big butt -.-

Vampy
May 22, 2014, 11:45 AM
woulda been nice way back in the beginning+^_^+, i made my Caseal and really tried to get her figure right, and she looked right. i was happy with what i had based on the 3 sets of parts we're limited to for CAST creation, but as soon as i put on something like a bikini i realized her figure was a bit messed up, for one she too tall, has too narrow a waist, and a big butt -.-

I have that issue the other way around but that is after I fixed her with AC she looked fine originally with parts costumes just looked off for one too tall a bit on the skinny side big boobs stuff like that after I fixed her parts just look awkward I kinda wish there was a better middle ground and options to see what costumes and parts we like without spending massive amounts of money.

Boltzmann
May 22, 2014, 12:07 PM
I think I'd be more willing to roll a male char if that was available. The default hairstyles and clothes for them are just so unappealing I always give up on making one.

Takatsuki
May 22, 2014, 02:01 PM
I had asked AIDA about this a while back and he had said it was probably possible to modify the benchmark tool for this, but he was too busy to work on it.

ArataWata
May 22, 2014, 04:28 PM
I had asked AIDA about this a while back and he had said it was probably possible to modify the benchmark tool for this, but he was too busy to work on it.

That sounds very interesting.

Rendezvous
May 22, 2014, 04:40 PM
Honestly, instead of that, I wish tickets were preview-able.

pkemr4
May 22, 2014, 04:44 PM
i hope aida makes a mod like this for the character creator

Laxedrane
May 22, 2014, 04:46 PM
Personally I think they should release on the anniversery the previous years(Jan to december) accessories, emotes and voices(Anything gotten through a ticket) all in one ticket for a straight cost of 10-20 dollars in ac. Unsellable. It wouldn't destroy the market, since people who do not buy ac will still want those accessories as they get revived.

Ordy
May 22, 2014, 04:55 PM
Why would they do that, players spend at least 20$ for AC scratch every 2/3 weeks. If Sega started to sell mega bundles it'd be at least 70~100$ but that will never happen

Tenlade
May 22, 2014, 05:17 PM
Personally I think they should release on the anniversery the previous years(Jan to december) accessories, emotes and voices(Anything gotten through a ticket) all in one ticket for a straight cost of 10-20 dollars in ac. Unsellable. It wouldn't destroy the market, since people who do not buy ac will still want those accessories as they get revived.

More then likely a better option would be discontuned items in a AC salon, where you can try on accesories-hairstyles before you buy for like 100ac-200ac apeice

they should also give a preview window in player shops and the ac scratch menu showing off what an accesory/hairstyle/head part would look like on your character before buying.

Touka
May 22, 2014, 05:48 PM
Though, if you spent any time at the beauty shop, you probably already know that lighting that you see there can't be found anywhere else in the game, so your character ends up looking weird regardless.

Yeah this is the worst part about Este really,easier solution would be the ability to change backgrounds so you can see how the lighting would look in game like FF 14:ARR.

Skyly
May 22, 2014, 06:33 PM
Yeah this is the worst part about Este really,easier solution would be the ability to change backgrounds so you can see how the lighting would look in game like FF 14:ARR.

I made a new character with the exact hair color of the model I based it off of. Once I got in-game the hair color seemed 2 shades darker than what it looked like in the character creator. -__-

Jazneo
May 22, 2014, 07:08 PM
nah they just need a Preview screen for tickets like they do for weapons and costume

btw-Niji
May 22, 2014, 07:49 PM
nah they just need a Preview screen for tickets like they do for weapons and costume
plz sega

Takatsuki
May 22, 2014, 07:52 PM

While that would be nice, I'd be satisfied with being able to do everything with the benchmark tool. That way I could play dress up with characters that I don't ever intend to use (like NPCs) :O