PDA

View Full Version : Any roleplayers on Ship 7?~

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 08:17 AM
Sooo, yeah... What it says up there... ^

I decided to go with Ship 7 at first (not sure why... maybe I just like the number...) and decided to check the forums for roleplayers AFTER I made two character (one is currently being deleted, though it takes a while apparently...) and played for a few days... And I assume switching Ships cost AC, yes?

So yeah, I was wondering if there's any roleplayers on Ship 7? Well, hanging out with someone that doesn't type in Japanese would also be a nice change!

^ 3 ^

Vintasticvin
May 23, 2014, 08:26 AM
There are two small rag tag groups that I know of. The one I used to be in is hunkered down in ship 2, the other which is much better of the is on ship 10 and yes it costs AC to transfer to another ship :)

Ship 2's group
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452

Ship 10's group aka The Vanguard
http://w11.zetaboards.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index/

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 08:31 AM
There are two small rag tag groups that I know of. The one I used to be in is hunkered down in ship 2, the other which is much better of the is on ship 10 and yes it costs AC to transfer to another ship :)

Ship 2's group
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452

Ship 10's group aka The Vanguard
http://w11.zetaboards.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index/

Ugh... So most likely I'll have to pay for 700AC? v 3 v

Rien
May 23, 2014, 08:35 AM
Yes.

Or just delete your character on ship07. I don't think anyone who speaks english is really there.

Kantalope
May 23, 2014, 08:44 AM
You said you only played for a few days. I'd recommend rerolling over paying for a transfer if you're under level 30.

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 09:00 AM
The problem with me is that I get too attached to my characters, roleplaying or not... Eugh! I'll just check if I can afford it...

Thanks for the information though! c:

Vintasticvin
May 23, 2014, 09:11 AM
Well If you have used costime accessory tickets that are expensive/rare I suppose you'd be legit to buy a transfer. Just make sure you place important stuff like costumes, weapons and units oh and boost tickets and meseta with your character.

Sp-24
May 23, 2014, 09:47 AM
If you are attached to a character, but didn't waste money on expensive tickets yet, go to beauty shop and take screenshots of your character's stuff like height, face width and, of course, breast size. Then, you'll be able to re-create it with no problems, and will even have a chance to adjust something that you got wrong the first time.

Vintasticvin
May 23, 2014, 10:08 AM
If you are attached to a character, but didn't waste money on expensive tickets yet, go to beauty shop and take screenshots of your character's stuff like height, face width and, of course, breast size. Then, you'll be able to re-create it with no problems, and will even have a chance to adjust something that you got wrong the first time.

Or you can save a copy of the character while in the beautu/edit shop and then load it up in the character creation screen. Its like at the bottom near the other buttons.

Sp-24
May 23, 2014, 10:32 AM
Oh, right, forgot it's an option now. Why was it not available at first is as much of a mystery as why can't we still preview accessories that we haven't bough.

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 11:03 AM
GAH! I forgot to transfer my AC Scratch outfits from my storage! NOOO! T^ T

Rain Walker
May 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
I feel sad when people say there are few to none English players on ship7. Nosrsly

GHNeko
May 23, 2014, 11:27 AM
Then ya'll need to speak up lol.

Rhedrimond
May 23, 2014, 01:17 PM
Vin's already provided links to the two main RP groups, and sadly those are our respective ships (though some of us travel between the two for RP).

That said, we'd be happy to have you over on Ship 10! We have active planned RP every Saturday night with a decent-sized group (6-10 folks generally), with more returning now that the semester's done. We also do random scenes and such whenever we're on and the mood strikes.

Zerex
May 23, 2014, 01:17 PM
I don't think anyone who speaks english is really there.

Nonsense, i know plenty of english speakers, myself included, it's just they dont speak as much in lobbys as what i've seen in Ship 2

infiniteeverlasting
May 23, 2014, 01:23 PM
I feel sad when people say there are few to none English players on ship7. Nosrsly

So true, there actually a pretty decent sized English player base on ship 7, it's just that we're not so obnoxious as to go public chat. And we like to keep to ourselves.

And I know for a fact that none of the individual teams on ship 7 ever interact with people out of their teams.

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 01:26 PM
Vin's already provided links to the two main RP groups, and sadly those are our respective ships (though some of us travel between the two for RP).

That said, we'd be happy to have you over on Ship 10! We have active planned RP every Saturday night with a decent-sized group (6-10 folks generally), with more returning now that the semester's done. We also do random scenes and such whenever we're on and the mood strikes.

Oooh! Sounds like fun! 10 folks sounds a bit stressy (as I'm more used to forum roleplays and not a fast typer), but fun nonetheless!
So do you people tend to roleplay through missions as well, or is it just in the lobbys? c:

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 01:29 PM
So true, there actually a pretty decent sized English player base on ship 7, it's just that we're not so obnoxious as to go public chat. And we like to keep to ourselves.

And I know for a fact that none of the individual teams on ship 7 ever interact with people out of their teams.

Well, probably not the right ship for me then.
Although I usually keep to myself as well in MMO games, it has to do more with shyness than anything else. After a while I tend to drop the game because I can't ever bring myself to approach someone, and therefore end up playing alone... Which isn't very fun in the long run. ._.

infiniteeverlasting
May 23, 2014, 01:37 PM
Well, probably not the right ship for me then.
Although I usually keep to myself as well in MMO games, it has to do more with shyness than anything else. After a while I tend to drop the game because I can't ever bring myself to approach someone, and therefore end up playing alone... Which isn't very fun in the long run. ._.

LOL yea I soloed through pretty much the whole game until I level capped. Got some friends irl to play ^^.

Vampy
May 23, 2014, 02:29 PM
If you deleted a character changing ships is free when you make the new one

AlaskanKactus
May 23, 2014, 02:49 PM

Not completely true. I know of a many small ENG teams that interact with each other. Although, some of the bigger international teams tend to keep to themselves. I'm part of a big ENG team and we try to play with smaller teams when we can.

Rhedrimond
May 23, 2014, 02:55 PM
Oooh! Sounds like fun! 10 folks sounds a bit stressy (as I'm more used to forum roleplays and not a fast typer), but fun nonetheless!
So do you people tend to roleplay through missions as well, or is it just in the lobbys? c:

Hahah, it actually doesn't move all too fast, as most folks are courteous enough to wait for other folks to respond (we're building a story together, after all). Usually a group that big is for more scheduled "events" with a pre-planned plot, but even in those situations we're pretty laid back. We also do RP through our forums, and post character bios there and in the RP group here. We're always happy to accommodate new characters and help run whatever plots you'd like.

In-game, we RP everywhere! Lobbies, team room, missions... Whatever's suitable for the scene! :D

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 03:15 PM
Hahah, it actually doesn't move all too fast, as most folks are courteous enough to wait for other folks to respond (we're building a story together, after all). Usually a group that big is for more scheduled "events" with a pre-planned plot, but even in those situations we're pretty laid back. We also do RP through our forums, and post character bios there and in the RP group here. We're always happy to accommodate new characters and help run whatever plots you'd like.

In-game, we RP everywhere! Lobbies, team room, missions... Whatever's suitable for the scene! :D

Sweet! Sounds like a blast indeed! x3
Uuuh... So where/how do I sign up? :D

Rhedrimond
May 23, 2014, 03:20 PM
Hahah, we're hardly formal. Feel free to make an account on our forums, where most of our stuff is, or post in the group here-- it's a shared one with Ship 2 and we do things together sometimes.

Other than that, just let us know when you stop by Ship 10 so we can send you an invite if you'd like to join the Team. :D (which also isn't required to RP with us, but helps for team room scenes and planning stuff)

Wedgerz
May 23, 2014, 03:33 PM
Hahah, we're hardly formal. Feel free to make an account on our forums, where most of our stuff is, or post in the group here-- it's a shared one with Ship 2 and we do things together sometimes.

Other than that, just let us know when you stop by Ship 10 so we can send you an invite if you'd like to join the Team. :D (which also isn't required to RP with us, but helps for team room scenes and planning stuff)

Well, I've already transferred to Ship 10, so I'm already there, running about. c:
And I'll make sure to make an account on the forums as well. x3

Rhedrimond
May 23, 2014, 04:13 PM
Awesome! Sent you a PM to get in touch. :D

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
Awesome! Sent you a PM to get in touch. :D

Wait, RPing on Ship 10?

I might wanna get in on this too... Although I already have a Team.

Wedgerz
May 24, 2014, 12:13 AM
Wait, RPing on Ship 10?

I might wanna get in on this too... Although I already have a Team.

Whooo! Another RPer! O 3 O <3

Dragwind
May 24, 2014, 08:31 AM
Well, this is interesting. I still have a character on Ship 10 as well. This could be fun.

Rhedrimond
May 24, 2014, 04:05 PM
Already being on a team is no issue! We'd still be happy to have you guys RP with us.

Since we'll be doing something this evening, I'll make sure that we'll be out in a lobby or MPA area so other folks can join in. My character name's in my signature, so feel free to contact me for info in-game!

Wedgerz
May 24, 2014, 05:13 PM
Well! If anyone is interested in a RP partner or simply just another friend:

Username: wedgerz
ID: 12734784
Character Name: Wedge
Character Name: FENRIR

Hope to hear from ya'll soon! :D

Kraretto
May 27, 2014, 04:19 AM
Hi Rain Walker. I am on Ship 7 too. Actually, I started to play PSO2 when it made the first launch but I stopped @ around Lv30 for the other game. Recently, I came back and I find it is more fun now. However, not many English speakers in there and I am only playing with my RL friend. Your words are hope of light. If you don't mind I am low level and I am still learning how to play, I will add you to my friend list. Is "Rain Walker" your char name? Also, what is your online time?

Kraretto
May 27, 2014, 04:26 AM
Not completely true. I know of a many small ENG teams that interact with each other. Although, some of the bigger international teams tend to keep to themselves. I'm part of a big ENG team and we try to play with smaller teams when we can.
Sorry to share your post but I just came back and still catching up everything.

Hi AlaskanKactus,

It is good to know you are in Ship 7 too. As I mentioned in Rain Walker's post, I am in ship 7 too. If you don't mind, I will add you to my friend list too. :)

Kraretto
May 27, 2014, 05:01 AM

Hi infiniteeverlasting,

Same to you if you don't mind. :)

infiniteeverlasting
May 27, 2014, 06:56 AM
Hi infiniteeverlasting,

Same to you if you don't mind. :)

Sure! Just pm if you want to play together/need any help!
Everything is in the sig, I'm usually on during the afternoon EST time.

AlaskanKactus
May 28, 2014, 02:33 AM
Sorry to share your post but I just came back and still catching up everything.

Hi AlaskanKactus,

It is good to know you are in Ship 7 too. As I mentioned in Rain Walker's post, I am in ship 7 too. If you don't mind, I will add you to my friend list too. :)

Hello, feel free to add me and ask me any questions you may have. I'll help you if I can. My player ID is different than my username on PSO-World but you can find me through my character: Niah.

Just do a player search through the visiphone.

Kraretto
May 28, 2014, 03:28 AM
Hi infiniteeverlasting,

Thanks for the reply. Normally, I play at GMT 12:00-16:00 (16:00 GMT is your afternoon, right?) Anyway, I will stay longer in weekend and I will see you. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi AlaskanKactus,

Thanks for the reply too. I can see your "Location: Texas" and it is using CST, right? What is your online time?

AlaskanKactus
May 28, 2014, 04:17 AM
Hi AlaskanKactus,

Thanks for the reply too. I can see your "Location: Texas" and it is using CST, right? What is your online time?

Correct. I usually play at night, 11pm to 2am CST. But I sometimes play earlier if I have more free time.

Kraretto
May 28, 2014, 04:55 AM
Correct. I usually play at night, 11pm to 2am CST. But I sometimes play earlier if I have more free time.
I see. will see you in weekend. :)

an0
May 28, 2014, 11:50 AM
Nice to see some love for Ship 07, I've met a lot really cool English speaking players there, they are mostly very quiet and keep to themselves, and I'm not sure how much "roleplaying" is going on, But I know a lot of my friends are very attached to their characters, myself included.

We once had 3 English team masters in a lobby once and got brave enough to chat in public with each other, (which felt strange to us that keep our chat in team and party only), but it was pretty magical. I love my ship.

Feel free to add me as a friend on ship 07 also!~ Sega ID : Chablu

Kraretto
May 28, 2014, 10:19 PM
Nice to see some love for Ship 07, I've met a lot really cool English speaking players there, they are mostly very quiet and keep to themselves, and I'm not sure how much "roleplaying" is going on, But I know a lot of my friends are very attached to their characters, myself included.

We once had 3 English team masters in a lobby once and got brave enough to chat in public with each other, (which felt strange to us that keep our chat in team and party only), but it was pretty magical. I love my ship.

Feel free to add me as a friend on ship 07 also!~ Sega ID : Chablu
Good to hear we have more English speakers in Ship 7. :D

Actually, I like the idea of EVE online and they only have 1 server to fit 40k-60k ppl there. I also played FF14 before and they use multi-languages into their servers and they can communicate with the in-game translator. However, it seems PSO2 is running in different direction and they will setup new servers for different languages. (eg. Taiwan, SEA,...) Anyway, we still can enjoy our game until they ban our accounts because we are in different areas... (But the first idea of the MMORPG helped ppl to play together in different locations, where is it now? TT)

Anyway, I will add you - Chablu and we can play in weekend too. :)