PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 IF your mind got stuck in Pso2

Jazneo
May 24, 2014, 05:29 PM
IF you woke up one day and found out your in pso2 character what would you do?

infiniteeverlasting
May 24, 2014, 05:30 PM
maybe too much crack?

Gardios
May 24, 2014, 05:40 PM
You're asking what I'd do if... I was living in a database?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HdbJaPE.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
May 24, 2014, 05:48 PM
Find a mirror and stare.

GHNeko
May 24, 2014, 05:53 PM
Find my own little 16.5

TehCubey
May 24, 2014, 05:53 PM
This is a SFW forum so I cannot answer this question.

Walkure
May 24, 2014, 06:10 PM
Drink one of the medical drinks.

Either it's Soylent mixed with some kind of steroids and drugs or ARKs actually live solely off of energy drinks and the occasional cake.

pkemr4
May 24, 2014, 06:12 PM
Lewd Things.

NoiseHERO
May 24, 2014, 06:13 PM
Gross....

SLY_J
May 24, 2014, 06:36 PM
Weep with joy.

yoshiblue
May 24, 2014, 06:42 PM
Become an action dad.

Laxedrane
May 24, 2014, 06:51 PM
Do flips and all kind of crazy shit I am physically unable to do in real life until I end up in the medical center.

Then find a male nurse:D(I might be looking awhile>.>)

Chik'Tikka
May 24, 2014, 07:04 PM
Cry, I'd cry a lot, if Caseals can cry... I get homesick quite easily

After that, well, if I'm bound by the same rules of the game, then I'd have no choice and do the very limited activities of running missions (looks very extraneous), killing falz, listen to the limited music, eat cake+^_^+, stare at a city i can't visit, and daydream what it was like riding a bicycle down a country road in the middle of spring when all the flowers were blooming or going up town and eating a slice of pizza on the square.....

Yeah, I'd be quite depressed very quickly

Zorua
May 24, 2014, 07:06 PM
I would:
- Regret deleting my male character
- Miss having private parts (Seeing as SEGA didn't program any in)
- Miss being able to bend my fingers
- Wish the NPCs could speak English
- Find Gettemhart and punch him in the throat
- Count the days until the servers were shut down

btw-Niji
May 24, 2014, 07:14 PM
I would probably (try to) commit suicide cuz this is dumb as hell

Shadowth117
May 24, 2014, 07:16 PM
Hmm, waking up in a world RUN by SEGA... Yeah screw that. I think I'd find out what rafoie tastes like.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 24, 2014, 07:31 PM
Cry at how broken my body has become

Cry because my beautiful ass is gone

blace
May 24, 2014, 07:39 PM
Hmm, waking up in a world RUN by SEGA... Yeah screw that. I think I'd find out what rafoie tastes like.

That's a pretty grim future. At least SEGA hasn't made any mandatory headset/visor for the game.

Skyly HUmar
May 24, 2014, 07:39 PM
i'd gather a group of people who would rather commit suicide than stay in sword art online sega version and we would all kill each other.

Chik'Tikka
May 24, 2014, 07:50 PM
i'd gather a group of people who would rather commit suicide than stay in sword art online sega version and we would all kill each other.

how? there's no PVP! +^_^+

Horo The Wise Wolf
May 24, 2014, 07:58 PM
Pull my tail so I would wake up.

gigawuts
May 24, 2014, 08:08 PM
This unit has no mouth and it must scream.

Nitro Vordex
May 24, 2014, 08:22 PM
I'd have a badass pompadour.

So you know, there's that.

Chdata
May 24, 2014, 08:24 PM
I'd go test every weapon/class.

Actually, I'd probably only test my main ones cause I know everything else is lower level/more tedious.

infiniteeverlasting
May 24, 2014, 08:40 PM
sword art online sega version
this.
THIS.
truth level > 9000

wefwq
May 24, 2014, 08:40 PM
I'd probably pick some quest and kick some ass and then go masturbate.
Like, seriously.

Z-0
May 24, 2014, 08:43 PM
I'd go find it what it felt like to step cancel.

Chdata
May 24, 2014, 08:43 PM
Actually, I would probably see what it feels like to stand completely still for many hours at a time, and then see what's it like to perform the same dance for many hours at a time.

Then I would use my newly gained female body and /la sit on random characters... in... positions

infiniteeverlasting
May 24, 2014, 08:45 PM
if this was like SAO where everyone can't log out, i would see how many lolis would suddenly turn into a male, but then they're still in their loli costumes... and yea you have some messed up shit going on in the lobby.

Dnd
May 24, 2014, 08:47 PM
Probably daydream in floating continant for months and feel thankful you cant accidently fall off it

Edit: and then pull horo's tail

Lostbob117
May 24, 2014, 08:50 PM
Do you respawn if you die?

gigawuts
May 24, 2014, 08:52 PM
Also I'd get on either my caseal or dewearl and go to my room.

infiniteeverlasting
May 24, 2014, 08:53 PM
Do you respawn if you die?

no, sakai made it so that when you die, you also die in real life.
and then thats when everyone pours those SP into gaurd stance, automate halfline, iron will, etc. The fury stance build becomes obsolete.

Xaeris
May 24, 2014, 08:54 PM
I'd find Dudu and start a fist fight. Let out some of that aggression.

Lostbob117
May 24, 2014, 09:00 PM
and then thats when everyone pours those SP into gaurd stance, automate halfline, iron will, etc. The fury stance build becomes obsolete.

okay, hide in my room then, fuck dying.

Scotty T
May 24, 2014, 09:04 PM
/ci8 4

NoiseHERO
May 24, 2014, 09:08 PM
Cry, I'd cry a lot, if Caseals can cry... I get homesick quite easily

After that, well, if I'm bound by the same rules of the game, then I'd have no choice and do the very limited activities of running missions (looks very extraneous), killing falz, listen to the limited music, eat cake+^_^+, stare at a city i can't visit, and daydream what it was like riding a bicycle down a country road in the middle of spring when all the flowers were blooming or going up town and eating a slice of pizza on the square.....

Yeah, I'd be quite depressed very quickly

This.

Jazneo
May 24, 2014, 09:30 PM

in log horizon they can respawn

Skyly HUmar
May 24, 2014, 10:37 PM
how? there's no PVP! +^_^+

Thats simple, im Han, i's find a way within an hour. I mean, you used to be able to kill each other via panic lol, i'd find a way.

if this was like SAO where everyone can't log out, i would see how many lolis would suddenly turn into a male, but then they're still in their loli costumes... and yea you have some messed up shit going on in the lobby.

I would point, laugh and scream pedophile at them before i take my own virtual life.

chaoko99
May 24, 2014, 10:41 PM
ERP?

I suppose it isn't RP... so just E?

Gardios
May 24, 2014, 10:54 PM
You can still have RP if you're kinky enough. :wacko:

infiniteeverlasting
May 24, 2014, 11:19 PM
You can still have RP if you're kinky enough. :wacko:

Very clever...

PrinceBrightstar
May 24, 2014, 11:42 PM
Sample some of the cuisine. Seriously, I wonder how the meats Franka collects would taste.

Also probably punch Afin the first time I see him.

Sanguine2009
May 25, 2014, 12:01 AM
i would go hang out with dudu, maybe see if i can become his student. then we would have epic hot blooded giant robot fights

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
Imagining all the b20 people being the first ones to go, ohh man.

Jazneo
May 25, 2014, 12:12 AM
well have to make sure your cooking skill set high if every get stuck in mmorpg or food taste really bad low level lol

Omega-z
May 25, 2014, 12:40 AM
lol, I'll just find a GG glitch or Hack the system to leave and tell everyone since Sega wouldn't care if we did. or just beat the game it's not hard.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 25, 2014, 02:22 AM
Wonder if this has anything to do with that anime Sword Art Online.

...Or try out life as a dude shorter and more huggable than me with psychic powers. And wince at any anatomical aberrations that come my way.

Rien
May 25, 2014, 02:55 AM
Figure out how the fuck wielding my weapons work when my fingers can't bend.

How do you pull triggers? Hell, how do you wield anything that isn't a knuckle or talis?

HeartBreak301
May 25, 2014, 06:52 AM
Find a lilipan and kill the shit out of it. Other than that enjoy being a caseal I guess. Also try to party with Hunar, he's a pretty cool dude.

PrinceBrightstar
May 25, 2014, 08:07 AM
Everyone keeps referencing SAO, just remember .Hack did it first. The only difference is it's everyone in the game instead of just 1 player.

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 09:00 AM
Wait, do I wake up as one of my characters? If so, I would have sex with myself. o3o

If I can't do that I'll just kill myself. Fuck this game.

Oh, and.. if someone else is trapped in the game along with me I'll make you my pet bitch. o3o

If player killing is allowed then shit just real. I'm going to kill all of you o3o

xervah
May 25, 2014, 09:02 AM
guess i would start searching to main city entrance... bored staying @ the lobby and shop area .__.

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 09:07 AM
Standing behind the area 1 telepipe and killing everything that spawns.

BAWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
Got some deep-seated issues.

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 09:11 AM
Got some deep-seated issues.

Don't forget.... it's just a game. :lol:

vaerix
May 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
Experience what teleportation feels like.

Yden
May 25, 2014, 09:41 AM
Figure the extent of the world and what rules govern the players. IE doesn't it follow more traditional MMO rules or is it closer to real life for the player. Other than that, switch my class to ranger cause fighting monsters up close would probably be too much for me.

Sacrificial
May 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
Try not to break everything with my huge metal body and i'd probably freak out not being able to breath at first.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:17 AM
Don't forget.... it's just a game. :lol:

Death in game equals death in real life.
- kirito

hilarious

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 25, 2014, 10:19 AM
IF you woke up one day and found out your in pso2 character what would you do?

Well, I'd think the first thing any guy playing this game would do if they were trapped in the world is touch 'them' and see if they're real.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:21 AM
Well, I'd think the first thing any guy playing this game would do if they were trapped in the world is touch 'them' and see if they're real.

but what if you turn back into a guy, because sakai decided to make everyone their original gender? what would your fat male bodies do in those loli costumes i wonder? :D

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 25, 2014, 10:29 AM
but what if you turn back into a guy, because sakai decided to make everyone their original gender? what would your fat male bodies do in those loli costumes i wonder? :D

Glad I didn't make a loli character for those costumes then:-).

Though the orakio pareo+slitted black gloves and socks wouldn't be very flattering if that did happen.

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 11:00 AM
hilarious

When I stab your ass in the back I'll be like, "hilarious." :lol:

If this shit happens and I'm apart of it, my only goal would be killing as many players as possible. Everyone in here acting like we're all going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya in the lobby. Fuck no. I'm not teaming up because someone could easily take you out while you're asleep. Do I need to remind you the game is filled with a bunch of no lifers, killing them should be top priority. You definitely need to be one step ahead of everyone, using as many people as you can before taking them out. Yeah, fuck this, fuck all you faggots. I'll be in the MPA hiding behind the starting point teleporter eating cake ready to kill all you fuckers! Word will spread around and I'll be known as the "Camper." Yup, hilarious. :lol:

Sayara
May 25, 2014, 11:13 AM
Gosh I'd be a hugely bipolar menace then.

Kikikiki
May 25, 2014, 12:46 PM
I can't really imagine how I'd utilize and/or switch around the female CAST parts.

I can't really imagine how I'd change my looks in the Esthe either.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 01:14 PM

If this shit happens and I'm apart of it, my only goal would be killing as many players as possible. Everyone in here acting like we're all going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya in the lobby. Fuck no. I'm not teaming up because someone could easily take you out while you're asleep. Do I need to remind you the game is filled with a bunch of no lifers, killing them should be top priority. You definitely need to be one step ahead of everyone, using as many people as you can before taking them out. Yeah, fuck this, fuck all you faggots. I'll be in the MPA hiding behind the starting point teleporter eating cake ready to kill all you fuckers! Word will spread around and I'll be known as the "Camper." Yup, hilarious. :lol:

yea, when you find that everyone is jacked with iron will and gaurd stance while you're on your fury taking ultimate damage when everyone gangs up on you. Thats when tanking in PSO2 becomes a thing.

you can't kill us when we're iron willing/kc-ing you 24/7, everytime someone spots you, KC activate/guard stance activate. cant kill dis tanker.

the_importer_
May 25, 2014, 02:18 PM
Well, considering that I'm male and my character in PSO2 is female, I'd probably stay in my room for the first few days. Afterwards, I'd grab a lot of cash, buy the best weapon, grind it to +10 and kill Doodoo with it.

Dnd
May 25, 2014, 02:59 PM

Aside from the fact the first group of 2 or more people would just completely overpower and kill you, yep, hilarious

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2014, 03:11 PM
Aside from the fact the first group of 2 or more people would just completely overpower and kill you, yep, hilarious

Don't mind him. He's just trying to show how "cool" he is.

KiddKon
May 25, 2014, 03:17 PM
Throw myself at every single boss and see how far I get, then go back to my room...for very...very....interesting things...then kill Monica. Im going to get wrecked by those bosses.

Fermat's Last Broham
May 25, 2014, 03:31 PM
I would either go watch Quna-senpai's concerts or try on costumes at le visiphone (✿◠‿◠)

Kilich
May 25, 2014, 03:54 PM
If its the way Log Horizon did it, why not?

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 05:22 PM

They wont see me coming. If I'm standing behind the A1 starting point how are they going to defend themselves? It'll be similar to spawn camping in FPS games if you had any idea how spawning works in video games you would know.

Don't mind him. He's just trying to show how "cool" he is.

Cool? What does any of this have to do with being cool? We're trapped in a freaking game, did you not read the OP? Just for that I'm adding you to my hit list. o3o

Sienna
May 25, 2014, 05:35 PM
Just for that I'm adding you to my hit list. o3o

Make sure you learn how to quad-step

Jaqlou Swig KING
May 25, 2014, 05:42 PM
Be butthurt.

And if I got stuck as one of my female characters, suicide.

Actually, know what, suicide either way.

Dnd
May 25, 2014, 05:45 PM
They wont see me coming. If I'm standing behind the A1 starting point how are they going to defend themselves? It'll be similar to spawn camping in FPS games if you had any idea how spawning works in video games you would know.

Uh, aside from the fact the news of a spawn camper would spread very quickly. 'People are randomly dying entering x area, lets get a group and find out why!'

I am very well aware how spawning works, thank you very much. In pso2 (consider we're talking about this one) your character loads into the area far quicker then your client does, you are immune to damage during this loading difference aswell. So you'd see a character spawn, go to shank them, either fly through them or get repelled by a barrier, person loads in properly and sees you either in-front of them or get a notifcation on the radar your about then you die.

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2014, 06:07 PM
I just hope I wind up in a good body depending on the account "I get sucked into"

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 06:23 PM
Uh, aside from the fact the news of a spawn camper would spread very quickly. 'People are randomly dying entering x area, lets get a group and find out why!'

I am very well aware how spawning works, thank you very much. In pso2 (consider we're talking about this one) your character loads into the area far quicker then your client does, you are immune to damage during this loading difference aswell. So you'd see a character spawn, go to shank them, either fly through them or get repelled by a barrier, person loads in properly and sees you either in-front of them or get a notifcation on the radar your about then you die.

To be fair the technology used here would have to be fair superior than what we have today. Teleportation is impossible, the species being teleported would have to die and then be reborn. But, since this is a video game I'm pretty sure that wont be much of a problem at all. Regardless If I were to place an abject in position where the spawn point is located that object would become part of someone's avatar, right? I could easily kill them, it's that simple.

Also, are you willing to put your life on the line? You're going to be one of those guys porting down to find out what the fuck is going on? Even if they manage to kill me one of you is guaranteed to die, it could be you. o3o

Gardios
May 25, 2014, 06:36 PM
The topic creator didn't even ask "What if you were in PSO2 and it actually is SAO," but that you're your character in PSO2 now. Just assume everything works exactly the same as it does right now with *~game magic~*. There is no death. Unless you are the tutorial guy...

Sacrificial
May 25, 2014, 06:43 PM
.... 0:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-cUyYVNqC8

We should all have seen how the teleporting works. Just how in the rng world do you want to get behind someone if he warps from the sky! And don't say photons because that's doing the teleporting already.

SakoHaruo
May 25, 2014, 06:53 PM
.... 0:35

We should all have seen how the teleporting works. Just how in the rng world do you want to get behind someone if he warps from the sky! And don't say photons because that's doing the teleporting already.

Fail. That's not how it works in game. :lol:

But I see what you did there. I guess I'll build my very own Mortal Kombat "The Pit" stage with a bunch of Partisans or I'll just shoot you out the sky. This is no movie, you will fall to your death. ;-)

Enforcer MKV
May 25, 2014, 06:56 PM
Uh....target practice. If I ended up as Violet or one of my other female characters?

Wish I ended up as En. But after that I'd probably just do what I normally do...

Play missions. *Shrugs*

yoshiblue
May 25, 2014, 07:12 PM
What if we ended up as our partner machines? What if we all lived the life of Dudu. Dudu Online Universe Infinity.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 07:13 PM
To be fair the technology used here would have to be fair superior than what we have today. Teleportation is impossible, the species being teleported would have to die and then be reborn. But, since this is a video game I'm pretty sure that wont be much of a problem at all. Regardless If I were to place an abject in position where the spawn point is located that object would become part of someone's avatar, right? I could easily kill them, it's that simple.

Also, are you willing to put your life on the line? You're going to be one of those guys porting down to find out what the fuck is going on? Even if they manage to kill me one of you is guaranteed to die, it could be you. o3o

great, what if you end up killing no one and everyone starts to knows you as the famous "fail-hard hitman".
hilarious. :lol:

Dnd
May 25, 2014, 07:22 PM

Implying you could kill me in the first place ;3

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2014, 07:56 PM
It's kind of messed up to be talking about killing someone else, though, even if it's hypothetical. Y'all should just drop it.

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2014, 08:01 PM
Implying you could kill me in the first place ;3

Yeah lol the sword, tech, bullet would go through you :p Unless the thread's bad ass wounded up in a clone body then and ONLY theb can he attack other players. For sure he would get away with killing other players in pso1's battle mode but not in pso2 xD

Olaf I think someone hates humanity today and needs to vent.

yoshiblue
May 25, 2014, 08:15 PM
Clones you say? (http://youtu.be/Az5ZPk-bpeU?t=47s)

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 08:24 PM
Yeah lol the sword, tech, bullet would go through you :p Unless the thread's bad ass wounded up in a clone body then and ONLY theb can he attack other players. For sure he would get away with killing other players in pso1's battle mode but not in pso2 xD

Olaf I think someone hates humanity today and needs to vent.

in other words, someones pms-ing very hard, like the blood is just splattered everywhere in the house. otherwise i dont think that "killing everyone" can be excused.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 25, 2014, 08:26 PM
I just hope I wind up in a good body depending on the account "I get sucked into"
This is PSO2 we're talking about

We'll be stuck with terrible bodies

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2014, 08:57 PM
in other words, someones pms-ing very hard, like the blood is just splattered everywhere in the house. otherwise i dont think that "killing everyone" can be excused.
Pretty much this and tell that to the kids shooting up their clasmates or shunka them like you shunka everything else (Unless you changed your ways ever since that one thread)

This is PSO2 we're talking about

We'll be stuck with terrible bodies

>___> Well hopefully I wind up in my caramel skinned Cast or Caseal.

Yes Yoshi I said clones.

PrinceBrightstar
May 25, 2014, 09:05 PM
What some people don't know about teleporters is each time you take one your body is broken apart into subatomic particles and the other side creates a copy of those particles. Quite literally each time you take one YOU DIE! Sure you know it's for the good of your future that you step into it, you know on the other side there will be no difference, but the you living here and now will cease to exist.

I think I'll take the stairs and land the Campship on the planet.

Skye-Fox713
May 25, 2014, 09:10 PM
Because this is a SFW forum I will not describe what I would do.

Enforcer MKV
May 25, 2014, 09:15 PM

This requires a PM.

This is not creepy at a- *Gets yanked out by one of those long polls from comedy sketches*

Gnhk- UNHAND ME AT ONCE, FOUL WOODEN INSTRUMENT OF INTERRUPTION!!!

Moocast
May 25, 2014, 09:17 PM
I'd experience what it feels like to be able to backhand enemies into lower orbit. Also, I'd probably spec a HU Tank tree on the off-chance certain PKers decided to have fun. May be a bit of a roulette with iron will proc but I think I'd enjoy tanking a hit or two and then promptly backhanding them into the starry sky :p

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 09:18 PM
Pretty much this and tell that to the kids shooting up their clasmates or shunka them like you shunka everything else (Unless you changed your ways ever since that one thread)

>___> Well hopefully I wind up in my caramel skinned Cast or Caseal.

Yes Yoshi I said clones.

lets just say i never spammed shunka. NEVER.
the only time i put shunka even on my weapon palete is for my solo TACO runs.
and to be specific, its only on my weapon pallette when im on my sanctum run, because quartz is a bitch and i honestly hate his glory rain so goddamn much.

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2014, 09:44 PM
:o Ooo I'm quite interested myself in knowing myself. Should something like that happen I'll be sure to rush to either you or Cornelia for protection should I can't be able find my friend Aria>_<

This requires a PM.

This is not creepy at a- *Gets yanked out by one of those long polls from comedy sketches*

Gnhk- UNHAND ME AT ONCE, FOUL WOODEN INSTRUMENT OF INTERRUPTION!!!

Mebbe if you stop resisting I would!!!!

Jazneo
May 25, 2014, 09:54 PM
If i was stuck in video game i would try everything. I think my real life is boring i would love to be in a computer world over my real life

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:01 PM
If i was stuck in video game i would try everything. I think my real life is boring i would love to be in a computer world over my real life

now thats just sad....
not like i could say doing work is fun.... but man, try to find something that you could enjoy in real life maybe? because getting stuck in pso2 would suck because its the same thing everyday, same lobby everyday, nothing changes. you'll get bored in no time.

Jazneo
May 25, 2014, 10:05 PM
now thats just sad....
not like i could say doing work is fun.... but man, try to find something that you could enjoy in real life maybe? because getting stuck in pso2 would suck because its the same thing everyday, same lobby everyday, nothing changes. you'll get bored in no time.

not to me

If i was give choice to leave my world to other world i would choice other world. like in Marchen Awaken Romance

yoshiblue
May 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
Depends on the rendition of the world.

Wouldn't think it would be fun to be a pokemon. Boom, mystery dungeon. For all we know, we could end up in the story of Phantasy Star Nova.

Enforcer MKV
May 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
getting stuck in pso2 would suck because its the same thing everyday, same lobby everyday, nothing changes. you'll get bored in no time.

To be fair some of us have to deal with that in real life, so I can at least see where he's coming from.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:10 PM
not to me

If i was give choice to leave my world to other world i would choice other world. like in Marchen Awaken Romance

so you would like to travel in the "pso2 open world" where the maps are the same every single time and the lobby just changes a few things every season and sometimes even repeat. :-?
i'd rather be transported to minecraft if this was the case.

PrinceBrightstar
May 25, 2014, 10:18 PM
So how would this whole scenario work when it comes to maintenance?

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
So how would this whole scenario work when it comes to maintenance?

sakai puts you to "sleep"

and true, everyday life is pretty mundane, sitting at a school desk is fucking boring i admit. but there is graduation to look forward to etc. pso2 there is.... more loli costumes to look forward to. see what im saying?

Enforcer MKV
May 25, 2014, 10:44 PM
sakai puts you to "sleep"

and true, everyday life is pretty mundane, sitting at a school desk is fucking boring i admit. but there is graduation to look forward to etc. pso2 there is.... more loli costumes to look forward to. see what im saying?

And I get up, go to work, and usually come home too tired to even get on to play; instead I fall into bed, in pain and dreading the next day more often than not. I work two jobs and usually only have one day off {if that}

PSO2 is at least 3 different planets, with various ecosystems within, with various forms of life. Even if we're working off of the idea of being warped into the game...

...it's still more than some of us have to look forward to in 'real' life.

Edit: and this just occurred to me; we have content updates to look forward to, expanding the world.

Either way, this is just meant to illustrate one thing; the fact that one size doesn't fit all. Depending on our circumstances and outlooks, something that appears revolting to one person appears desirable to another. *Shrugs*

omgwtflolbbl
May 25, 2014, 10:56 PM
1) Equip some knuckles
2) Find some Rappies/Lilipans
3) BHS a few into orbit

I'll be satisfied with life after that, so I don't care about anything afterwards.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 10:57 PM
And I get up, go to work, and usually come home too tired to even get on to play; instead I fall into bed, in pain and dreading the next day more often than not. I work two jobs and usually only have one day off {if that}

PSO2 is at least 3 different planets, with various ecosystems within, with various forms of life. Even if we're working off of the idea of being warped into the game...

...it's still more than some of us have to look forward to in 'real' life.

Sounds rough :/
I don't know, I've yet to experience "the real world" so I can't say I totally know what you go through but don't you think that there are better games to get warped into? I'd personally choose mine craft over pso2 if I had to choose one.

Enforcer MKV
May 25, 2014, 11:09 PM
Sounds rough :/
I don't know, I've yet to experience "the real world" so I can't say I totally know what you go through but don't you think that there are better games to get warped into? I'd personally choose mine craft over pso2 if I had to choose one.

Better games? Sure. There are a multitude of games that people would consider better.

Better game worlds? Debatable. There are a lot of fragments of the PSO2 world that we see, without a lot of them being strung together into a coherent world. If we became part of the world, who's to say we'd be bound by the same limitations as players? It could turn out like Reboot, for those who know what that show is, where there's a whole unknown world that we as onlookers don't even know exists.

Hell, even the idea of just being able to aimlessly wander Tundra in the middle of a snowstorm as a cast piques my interest. Do they feel sensation? If so, is their perception of feeling the same as organics, or different? How would our logic train be altered, if at all.

I find it all rather....fascinating, conceptually.

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 11:15 PM
Better games? Sure. There are a multitude of games that people would consider better.

Better game worlds? Debatable. There are a lot of fragments of the PSO2 world that we see, without a lot of them being strung together into a coherent world. If we became part of the world, who's to say we'd be bound by the same limitations as players? It could turn out like Reboot, for those who know what that show is, where there's a whole unknown world that we as onlookers don't even know exists.

Hell, even the idea of just being able to aimlessly wander Tundra in the middle of a snowstorm as a cast piques my interest. Do they feel sensation? If so, is their perception of feeling the same as organics, or different? How would our logic train be altered, if at all.

I find it all rather....fascinating, conceptually.

Ah yes, if you're talking in terms of the world that each game is in, pso2 would not be so bad. I was thinking in terms that if were bound by game rules/mechanics, then pso2 would lack greatly compared to the amount of exploring you can do in mine craft. I would like to for once check out the city beyond the lobby and see how the civilians actually feel about the arks.

Edit: I mean don't you feel that the arks is eerily similar to the typical European/American imperialist? We're basically practicing jingoism on Lillipan's every time we push our own colonies into their territories.

Zyrusticae
May 25, 2014, 11:58 PM
Find a mirror and stare.

This is a SFW forum so I cannot answer this question.

Lewd Things.

Weep with joy.
I am late to this thread but already it appears to be delivering.

And yes, my answers are all along these lines. However, I have no idea which of my three characters I'd end up being.

Gonna try to catch up now. 6 pages, omg...

Edit: So I made a post exploring this kind of idea for FFXIV (http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=6761) (warning: it is extremely long). In a nutshell, I followed the line of thought that the world would be an actual world, only sharing some elements of the game itself. The physics would be closer to what we recognize as being physics IRL but with the added bonus of whatever's special about the game universe (aether in Eorzea, photons in PSO2, etc.). The NPCs would be come autonomous people instead of merely dialogue and quest-dispensing puppets (with the occasional story contributions here and there). Stuff like this brings up a FUCKTON of questions about how we would live our lives if we were suddenly transported into such a world.

Of course, there is always the alternative interpretation that we are beholden to the exact same rules as we are currently beholden to in-game... but let's face it, that would be fucking boring, especially if we can't even move our fingers, ha-ha-ha. I think I'd rather off myself than live in such a prison. It's much more interesting to explore the idea of the world itself and trying to live within it. After all, there is a LOT of landmass on those planets, and a LOT of city space that we never even get to see in-game. I, for one, would be really quite interested in wandering around a city ship just to take in the various sights and sounds.

mctastee
May 26, 2014, 12:29 AM
I think I would just be completely amazed that I now live in a world where humans have mastered interstellar space travel.

Drifting Fable
May 26, 2014, 07:18 AM
As long as I'm able to go "fast" in this new "virtual reality", I can live with just about everything else.

/priorities oxo b

omgwtflolbbl
May 26, 2014, 11:42 AM
Honestly, going "fast" seems like it'd be a huge ass pain.

I mean, imagine emulating quad dashing in real life if your body could somehow do it. It would be uncomfortable as fuck. It's like eternally pushing off with one foot.

SilenWhisper
May 26, 2014, 12:53 PM
Find a way to get out of this 01 prison.

Vintasticvin
May 26, 2014, 12:58 PM
Find a way to get out of this 01 prison.

Just talk to you Human/newman/Superior Cast Master Race/ or deuman resource agent for a transfer.

sayi50
May 26, 2014, 01:10 PM
Joining the NSFW train.

If I were to find out that I'm stuck in PSO2 in Almiah's body, I'd freak out for the first few minutes because I'm a female now, then go to my room for "experimenting" and "getting used to the new body"

Other than that, carry on with my daily PSO2 life. Grab my Katana and Just Guard the shit out of everything like always.

Afin
May 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
You're asking what I'd do if... I was living in a database?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HdbJaPE.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

lmao!

Walkure
May 26, 2014, 06:26 PM
How does PSO2-universe society deal with feminine hygiene, or for that matter hygiene in general?

Also how do you put on like anything in this game. Cause most of this is like 20 too many straps to deal with

Hexxy
May 26, 2014, 08:47 PM
I would sit there and wonder why random animals are carrying mesata and magic weapons.

Shadowth117
May 26, 2014, 08:52 PM
How does PSO2-universe society deal with feminine hygiene, or for that matter hygiene in general?

Also how do you put on like anything in this game. Cause most of this is like 20 too many straps to deal with

To the first, photons since we clearly don't observe it ingame.

To the second, it literally teleports onto you from your inventory storage so presumably also photons.

BIG OLAF
May 26, 2014, 09:03 PM
The answer to anything you don't know about in this game is 'photons.'

Omega-z
May 26, 2014, 09:45 PM
^ lol that would be the true answer for everything Sega does. It should of been part of the "Sega PowerPoint slide of questions they can't answer". The answer is "Photons" , It makes them sound high on something.

yoshiblue
May 26, 2014, 10:03 PM
The answer to anything you don't know about in this game is
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Redmage64/Photons_zpsbe4c3b62.png

Olaf knows whats up.

Boltzmann
May 26, 2014, 10:44 PM
Since we have touched the subject, first thing I'd do is check out some of the books(or whatever they use to store texts) on photons. Sometimes I wonder if they really know anything much about them.

And I'd try to lift Fourier by the handles on the back of her head. Because I always wanted to do that, and because I want to know whether Casts/Caseals are as heavy as they seem to be.

Laxedrane
May 26, 2014, 10:49 PM

In psu the circle mounted to your back was your clothes. Not sure if its a projection or they just manifest the clothes onto you but there is a scene when someone steal ethan circle thingy and all his clothes disappear but his under shirt and boxers.

Zyrusticae
May 26, 2014, 10:49 PM
Actually, I imagine hygiene is managed much like it is IRL considering we even still have bath tubs and showers in-game. Even if we did have some kind of super-high-tech exfoliating cleanser that took a second to finish, I imagine people would still value normal cleaning for the relaxation factor (for baths in particular). Though I can't speak to feminine hygiene in particular. Who knows what crazy shit they'd come up with in the future?

But yeah, clothing is just 'photons'. It's why so many outfits are completely ridiculous or impractical to put on; they don't actually go through the act of putting them on, they just use photons to make them materialize on their bodies. Of course, once they are materialized they can be removed/damaged/etc. just like any normal clothing, but that's not something we'd see in-game (for obvious reasons).

A better question to ask is how they make those outfits fit absolutely perfectly to every single individual, since every outfit will have incredibly tiny, miniscule alterations made to fit a character's exact physique. IRL we only have a small number of size variations for most mass-produced outfits (XS, S, M, L, and XL) with exceptions for either end of the spectrum, and tailored outfits are reserved for special occasions. Clearly things are different in the PSO-verse.

infiniteeverlasting
May 26, 2014, 10:55 PM
Imagine needing to take a crap/piss really badly when you're in the middle of a forest SHAQ while you're in that wedding dress costume. That must suck.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 26, 2014, 10:58 PM
dont worry
the photons got that pee covered

i guess

Keyblade59
May 26, 2014, 11:53 PM
if I'm my BV my gender will be changed to female and I will freak out because for some stupid reason I gave her balloon tits

Walkure
May 27, 2014, 12:26 AM
But yeah, clothing is just 'photons'. It's why so many outfits are completely ridiculous or impractical to put on; they don't actually go through the act of putting them on, they just use photons to make them materialize on their bodies. Of course, once they are materialized they can be removed/damaged/etc. just like any normal clothing, but that's not something we'd see in-game (for obvious reasons).

A better question to ask is how they make those outfits fit absolutely perfectly to every single individual, since every outfit will have incredibly tiny, miniscule alterations made to fit a character's exact physique. IRL we only have a small number of size variations for most mass-produced outfits (XS, S, M, L, and XL) with exceptions for either end of the spectrum, and tailored outfits are reserved for special occasions. Clearly things are different in the PSO-verse.
Sounds like the former paragraph answers the latter. If it's personal materialization, why wouldn't you be able to do some customizations?

Imagine needing to take a crap/piss really badly when you're in the middle of a forest SHAQ while you're in that wedding dress costume. That must suck.It's like The Bridesmaids (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6gChlcBDmQ) all over again.

if I'm my BV my gender will be changed to female and I will freak out because for some stupid reason I gave her balloon titsI give it three days tops before the identity crisis for all the gender switching goes into full swing.

Chik'Tikka
May 27, 2014, 01:31 AM
Actually, I imagine hygiene is managed much like it is IRL considering we even still have bath tubs and showers in-game. Even if we did have some kind of super-high-tech exfoliating cleanser that took a second to finish, I imagine people would still value normal cleaning for the relaxation factor (for baths in particular). Though I can't speak to feminine hygiene in particular. Who knows what crazy shit they'd come up with in the future?

Nanotechnology+^_^+ like that jacket and shoes Doc gives Marty in back to the future+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]woulda loved to get that part with the jacket, but youtube doesn't have everything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Wa5L-fkkM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Wa5L-fkkM[/SPOILER-BOX]

as for storage, well, everything could be shrunk to Planck scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_scale) and stored either as data or in some other dimension accessible via ARKS technology+^_^+
*this is how Namco explained away storage and teleporters in Xenosaga*

How does this technology work? Photons+^_^+

*tho it could provide alternate theory for teleporters, rather then killing you, you get placed in a suspended state, your matter is compressed to Planck scale, and your "moved" extra-dimensionally to wherever and then uncompressed+^_^+ i like that better then being killed and rebuilt as essentially a clone elsewhere*

yoshiblue
May 27, 2014, 01:37 AM
I do enjoy the thought of a faster version of this. All the shenanigans that could happen. [SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3WBfRZ5Nc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3WBfRZ5Nc[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zorua
May 27, 2014, 02:25 AM
I wonder what it feels like to sit in a photon chair... or bounce in one for that matter...

Oh right, we won't have fall damage! Jump off all the buildings!

Jungo Torii
May 27, 2014, 08:53 AM
Cry profusely. Except for the fact that I've grown 7 inches in height and have become buff as fuck. But still cry profusely.

blkbox11
May 27, 2014, 11:25 PM
As another guy who plays a female character, I'd weep from the pain of having to wear high heels...in combat.

I can't even imagine how women can stand upright with those IRL.

Then again, Photons.

omgwtflolbbl
May 27, 2014, 11:46 PM
As another guy who plays a female character, I'd weep from the pain of having to wear high heels...in combat.

I can't even imagine how women can stand upright with those IRL.

Then again, Photons.

You could always just wear a wet towel or something.

Dephinix
May 28, 2014, 12:06 AM
I would find my power switch as I'm a cast~ ;)