PDA

View Full Version : Dear B20, Ver.CH

Chdata
May 25, 2014, 05:52 AM
Please move on from being SHUNKA.

SHUNKA is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (kanran / other mobbing PAs too)

ILMEGID is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming

Though it does offer quite the comedic relief to see melee classes dashing into things being eaten by our ILMEGIDS before they get there, it'd be better if you were contributing to the constant quadburst 5MOREs we trigger and maintain.

At most, maybe one SHUNKA is fine for killing bigger enemies faster. I've been SHAQing with friends and with at least 2-3 Il Megid spammers we can continue bursts for a pretty long time. Not seeing as much progress when I'm surrounded by melee classes.

Note: I'm solely mentioning this for the sake of SHAQing. Everyone ILMEGID is not necessarily the best combination for specific EQs.

btw-Niji
May 25, 2014, 06:11 AM
thx for tip

Kilich
May 25, 2014, 06:14 AM
"Please move on from being Il Megid.

Il Megid is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (Nafoie / other mobbing techs too)

Shunka is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming"

Also, as you have noticed, Shunka is more of a boss killer than mob mop up. Do not confuse the two.

Aine
May 25, 2014, 06:21 AM
Also, as you have noticed, Shunka is more of a boss killer than mob mop up. Do not confuse the two.

shunka is both, but it's not suitable for bursts, that's all

try using ilmegid in a 4-run TD1/TD2 MPA and you will get laughed out of the party
zondeel+shunka/hatou/satellite cannon is still bread n' butter

Chdata
May 25, 2014, 06:23 AM
Actually, I've had to lure bosses away from the mobs (in ruins SHAQ) because we kept accidently killing hunar/all 3 wolgas before we finished all of the mobs.

Of course FO has better stuff for bossing (for areas where bosses don't just drop like that).

(why are SHAQ bosses still so damn weak without mutation)

(and yeah, fo has other techs, il megid is just easily accessible for people who can't/won't get multiple trees to make other elements viable)

(and yeah, obviously you should use whatever tactics can better spawn kill easily predetermined locations)

(just tired of going into b20 and hardly getting pse bursts cause I'm 2lazy2googlecommunicate with jp and my team is more of a head title / chatroom and not enough people play FO to recruit FO only)

(parentheses)

Courina
May 25, 2014, 07:37 AM
well, not sure troll or serious [insert Fry Futurama Face there] especialy this related with b20

firstly first shunka and il megid are on different class --' one on braver other on force or techer , maybe okay if they was paired together as main and sub, but commonly braver always paired with hunter , how you goin tell them to use tech? same trying ask fish climb tree. (in this case for someone who aint level multi classes, which are most common to newcomers who choose braver as their class)

2nd, if you tired of B20 , simple avoid it... rely on your team mates more and do run together with them (on other block of course) , especialy as boss (despite team boss status hardly do anything with the game) you should have more influence.

3rd, if you cant avoid b20 (im socialy akward with Jps , or all mah friend insist there, or insert all other darned excuse you can find in the middle of naberius along with the rappies , garongos , oodans , gulfes, aignises, rockaibous, and kittens)
, then just deal with it 8-)*put sunglasses* . not all b20 toll is bad, and not all b20 resident is troll... you just have to find them.

last but not last... pardon me for the troll , all in good will to try help, but in the end i couldnt help myself.
there's potato i offer for beg forgiveness...
http://2.imimg.com/data2/PM/FF/MY-5892899/potato-250x250.jpg

Gama
May 25, 2014, 08:09 AM
i honestly didnt like shunka, i found it so hard to controll.

i usually only use ilmegid on enemies that are weak to dark, or in situations where ilmegid would be usefull.

i usually use sazan since i have a nice pp regen+sazan pp save, so it lasts a long time, and its great for bursts.

but i'm a wind bender. :3

GHNeko
May 25, 2014, 10:39 AM
Oh I guess this thread applies to me because I'm BRFO lol.

I use Ilmegid, Ilbarta, Ilzan, Rafoie, and other techs until I get in close.

Then I go mad with Shunka!

Until there are too many enemies....

Then I go mad with Hien!

Until I need PP...

Then I go mad with JAs!

Until enemies spawn across the map...

Then I start poppin' off Ilzans!

Until I get close...

Then I go mad with Shunkas!

Until multiple high HP mobs spawn...

Then I cast Zondeel!

Until they all are in the center of Zondeel...

Then I use Hatou or Shunka!

Until my mag uses Zonde and sets off my Zondeel...

Then I go straight to Shunka!

But then everything has already died...

;_;

Gardios
May 25, 2014, 11:21 AM
This might be an appropriate place to ask.

Haven't done SH AQs yet, and VH AQs like... twice. Anything I should know before trying it out? ( ´・ω・` )

Fermat's Last Broham
May 25, 2014, 11:29 AM
Spamming any tech/PA is totally dumb :s

LordKaiser
May 25, 2014, 11:39 AM
I still don't know how PSE Burst work. Are you supposed to get 4 lights of different colors from mobs or something? 4 of the same color?

Miles064
May 25, 2014, 11:47 AM
The only other person I play with happens to be a gunner. Ilmegid is the only thing I can use. I could set something else up but whats the point? Shift period and everything around is dead. Il megid lets me hit things before he insta-kills it with op gunner bs. I sort of hate Ilmegid though. Sega is doing to FO what they did to Br. Why fix the techs that suck when you can just add an all-in-one tech that does everything? My "aoe" techs like rafoie, gifoie, and gigrants are great till a gunner or braver or even ranger show up. I can hit 20k head shots with a lvl 50 Ra and insta kill sh mobs with low end 10 stars. Launchers have wider aoe than rafoie as well. Hell my standard attacks hit more than my 70 FOs spells do on head shots and you wonder why FOs are going to Ilmegid spam? The only think that has hit more than 20k on my FO is something that takes 6 seconds to cast. People are spamming Ilmegid because using anything else doesnt cut it most of the time. Untill they widen aoe techs range Ilmegid is going to be the easiest party aoe to use by far.

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2014, 12:50 PM
Dear Chdata,

We received your letter, got halfway through it, then decided to spam hentai symbol arts instead. Have a nice day!
:lol:

milranduil
May 25, 2014, 12:59 PM
I still don't know how PSE Burst work. Are you supposed to get 4 lights of different colors from mobs or something? 4 of the same color?

Kill shit. When you get a burst, find a corner and continue to kill shit.
????
Profit!

infiniteeverlasting
May 25, 2014, 01:10 PM
"Please move on from being Il Megid.

Il Megid is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (Nafoie / other mobbing techs too)

Shunka is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mctastee
May 25, 2014, 01:21 PM
You get a pse burst when you raise the level of one of the pse bonuses to level 8. A cross burst in when you raise two or more of the bonuses to level 8. The bonuses decay if you aren't killing anything, so you wanna kill a lot of stuff really fast. I think the bonuses depend on what element you are using to kill mobs, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Alenoir
May 25, 2014, 01:25 PM

Haven't done SH AQs yet, and VH AQs like... twice. Anything I should know before trying it out? ( ´・ω・` )
1. Cetus Proi.
2. Bring something that can hit things from afar for decent damage.
3. Try to burst in a corner, and if possible, exit burst anyways.
4. Volcano sucks in general, beach is hard to keep a burst going unless you're doing it around an exit or is at a place where the transparent craps doesn't spawn much, Ilbarta 16 doesn't drop.

pkemr4
May 25, 2014, 01:26 PM
Please move on from being SHUNKA.

SHUNKA is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (kanran / other mobbing PAs too)

ILMEGID is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming

Though it does offer quite the comedic relief to see melee classes dashing into things being eaten by our ILMEGIDS before they get there, it'd be better if you were contributing to the constant quadburst 5MOREs we trigger and maintain.

At most, maybe one SHUNKA is fine for killing bigger enemies faster. I've been SHAQing with friends and with at least 2-3 Il Megid spammers we can continue bursts for a pretty long time. Not seeing as much progress when I'm surrounded by melee classes.

Note: I'm solely mentioning this for the sake of SHAQing. Everyone ILMEGID is not necessarily the best combination for specific EQs.

why the fuck would you do it on B20? of course your gonna have shit SHAQ's runs. B226 exists for a reason you know.

seilent
May 25, 2014, 02:55 PM
>.> zondeelshunka is my fav for solo (the feeling when ur shunka hit a pack of mobs xD)
Kanran if in mobbing MPA
its actually easy to control shunka if u can aim lock / release precisely..

i spam ilmegid if its in MPA like this forest MPA, the mobs kinda spread out, running to cast zondeel to pack em is waste of time since some mobs already died so yeah, turn on macro let it spam illmegid :> or gigrants if its darkers..

in some place like TD i prefer zondeelbarta or any freezing tech. I don't care bout points, as long as they're not hitting the wall..

NexusAZ
May 25, 2014, 03:20 PM
Dear Chdata,

We received your letter, got halfway through it, then decided to spam hentai symbol arts instead. Have a nice day!

I am not affiliated with AIDA.

\ . _. /

Imjake
May 25, 2014, 03:52 PM
He is dead serious. You should have seen tc spamming to do SHAQs and saying must have ilmegid. It was sadly hilarious.

Skize
May 26, 2014, 10:10 AM
Dear B20,

Stay in B20, stop leeching into other blocks during EQs. Oh wait, I'm asking for too much :X

When a level 70/70 tells me he usually stays in B20 and then is in Block 12 for DFL EQ, and proceeds to ask why he shouldn't WB the hands, I facepalm. Cause he's been doing that the whole time since DFL has been released.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 26, 2014, 10:30 AM
Don't think this question warrants a separate thread so I'll ask here since it is vaguely related;

What is kaiser rise in a PSE burst capable of assuming ~2000 S atk and a JA latent of some sort?

I'm thinking about getting the bio WLs for SHAQ bursts, and just use susano under the asinine idea that maybe orochi could drop sooner or later as long as i do falz when i can.

Rien
May 26, 2014, 10:31 AM
Look I understand that ilmegid is superior

but seriously, I'm a melee player and I ain't got anything better to throw out.

Coreven
May 26, 2014, 11:05 AM
What is kaiser rise in a PSE burst capable of assuming ~2000 S atk and a JA latent of some sort?

Kaiser Rise is a pretty efficient tool in bursts since it pretty much can't miss, if a mob dies while you're casting it just homes on another, and is pretty strong to boot too. Very good for melee characters to burst with.

gigawuts
May 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
Kaiser Rise is awesome, even if only just because it's basically a guaranteed full gear bar for each enemy you hit. Other Spin 3 things together -> use Kaiser Rise = full gear (if you deal the full PA's damage to each enemy). It's something wired lances have needed for a really long time. Fury Gear Boost only makes it that much more amazing. The lift is also spectacular against predicadas and other annoying enemies.

ShinMaruku
May 26, 2014, 12:11 PM
Doing AQs on block 20? http://www.iwannacommunity.com/forum/Smileys/TwitchTV/KappaHD.png

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
dear PSO world i am not a B20 player though B20 works like this if you tell them not to do something they will do it more often and if you don't tell them not to do something they will still do it anyways

in short B20 enjoys your complaining and will do things to make you whine

have a nice day

Miyuki_Kamiko
May 26, 2014, 04:14 PM
dear PSO world i am not a B20 player though B20 works like this if you tell them not to do something they will do it more often and if you don't tell them not to do something they will still do it anyways

in short B20 enjoys your complaining and will do things to make you whine

have a nice day

Rengemaru
May 26, 2014, 09:34 PM
Umm.... I'm failing to understand the point of this topic after re-reading everything a couple of times.

So basically Mr/Ms/Mrs Chdata wants everyone (or B20) to stop playing BR and going FO instead? Because it has been proved to them that FO's Il Megid can do wonders during a PSE burst?

Well, I've been playing PSO2 even before skylands was implanted. And all the countless hours I spent on PSE bursting (from 60 second bursts to a whooping 40 min+ burst) and what other experienced and pro players said to me, there is one conclusion on PSE bursts: RNG

It really depends on the map, party setup & levels, weapon types, weapon elements, weapon rarity (recent observation, still not sure), PAs used, monster types (and weakness), weather condition, present e-code, player skill, and again RNG.

I've seen countless setups and combination of classes; it was all the same. There are cases where even spamming the same map with the same party can get either good bursts or none at all. Inside or outside of b20. With experienced players or with recent players.

PSE bursting and even mob clearing is very variable. It is unfair to "force" others into doing what you think is right. As I always say to new players asking about classes: "I don't care what setup you choose and what weapons you use, as long as you are killing mobs fast enough and not dying all the time, we're fine with that. Heck, use a slipper or a pillow for all I care."

Sorry for the long post but I'm quite astonished by this topic. I really hope this is some sort of joke. I wouldn't mind being trolled than to have this be real.

infiniteeverlasting
May 26, 2014, 10:47 PM
Just watch sega nerf il Megid to be single target LOL then forces will learn to use zondeel again :D.

Rehal
May 26, 2014, 11:09 PM
Just watch sega nerf il Megid to be single target LOL then forces will learn to use zondeel again :D.

Just watch sega nerf shunka, kanran, hatou LOL then bravers will learn to use bow again :D :D :D.

btw-Niji
May 26, 2014, 11:11 PM
I really hope they do nerf Illmegid. FO is so reta rded now.

HIT0SHI
May 26, 2014, 11:16 PM
Just watch sega nerf shunka, kanran, hatou LOL then bravers will learn to use bow again :D :D :D.

I use Bows :V

yoshiblue
May 26, 2014, 11:16 PM
Soon hunter will be buffed to brain dead levels with critical chaining.
Video (http://youtu.be/eAaR5TXS0bM?t=1m2s)

infiniteeverlasting
May 26, 2014, 11:22 PM
Soon hunter will be buffed to brain dead levels with critical chaining.
Video (http://youtu.be/eAaR5TXS0bM?t=1m2s)

I wouldn't mind at all
I'd switch to sword hunter any day if it wasn't so sluggish.

qoxolg
May 26, 2014, 11:54 PM
I think my best SHAQ parties have been with me as a TE/HU and the rest GU or RA.

I've played a fully optimized Il Megid FO hitting 8k on non weak, non weakspots and have to say it was both boring and much inferior to having a TE/HU in the SHAQ that casts Zondeel.

GHNeko
May 27, 2014, 12:28 AM
I think my best SHAQ parties have been with me as a TE/HU and the rest GU or RA.

I've played a fully optimized Il Megid FO hitting 8k on non weak, non weakspots and have to say it was both boring and much inferior to having a TE/HU in the SHAQ that casts Zondeel.

You and I should play some games sometime hahaha.

Enforcer MKV
May 27, 2014, 12:34 AM
Dear Chdata,

Freaking lost it.

I love you, AIDA. :lol:

Fermat's Last Broham
May 27, 2014, 12:41 AM
I really hope they do nerf Illmegid. FO is so reta rded now.

I kind of agree. I don't like the idea of being able to be "OK" by using only one spell (at least it's not the "Best" way to play at least), it makes the game kinda boring. Not to mention, it all but replaced megid and samegid which is pretty lame. :\

On the other hand, dark techs kind of did need an AOE that could work well without zondeel. But why make a faster moving, hard hitting megid that keeps going after it hits an enemy? It would make sense to me if ilmegid were weaker than megid. :oops:

GHNeko
May 27, 2014, 01:34 AM
I'll go with...

What is...Sega can't balance for long term?For 1000.

It feels like they've been addressing problems in a short-term and immediate fashion.

Which kinda makes sense business wise. As opposed to long term tweaks and design adjustments, which can lose the more impatient and impulsive players; you go with changes that are neck-snapping so a large selection of their user bases sees something is being done, and it's so obvious and drastic, you can't miss it.

It causes complaints yeah but hey, it pays off, no?

That's how im starting to feel anyways.

Chdata
May 27, 2014, 07:01 PM
well, not sure troll or serious [insert Fry Futurama Face there] especialy this related with b20

firstly first shunka and il megid are on different class --' one on braver other on force or techer , maybe okay if they was paired together as main and sub, but commonly braver always paired with hunter , how you goin tell them to use tech? same trying ask fish climb tree. (in this case for someone who aint level multi classes, which are most common to newcomers who choose braver as their class)

2nd, if you tired of B20 , simple avoid it... rely on your team mates more and do run together with them (on other block of course) , especialy as boss (despite team boss status hardly do anything with the game) you should have more influence.

3rd, if you cant avoid b20 (im socialy akward with Jps , or all mah friend insist there, or insert all other darned excuse you can find in the middle of naberius along with the rappies , garongos , oodans , gulfes, aignises, rockaibous, and kittens)
, then just deal with it 8-)*put sunglasses* . not all b20 toll is bad, and not all b20 resident is troll... you just have to find them.

last but not last... pardon me for the troll , all in good will to try help, but in the end i couldnt help myself.
there's potato i offer for beg forgiveness...
http://2.imimg.com/data2/PM/FF/MY-5892899/potato-250x250.jpg

(just tired of going into b20 and hardly getting pse bursts cause I'm 2lazy2googlecommunicate with jp and my team is more of a head title / chatroom and not enough people play FO to recruit FO only)

e.g., my team only has 3-4 active players and they're like level 13 or something.

Yes, I'm asking people to switch classes for efficiency. (30 minute PSE bursts man...) I know more people than this had leveled FOs before shunka came out! Ye can't hide from me!

I understand that some people only have one class though.

Friends are like potatos. If you eat them, they die.

AQ's goal is to get PSE Bursts to farm cap/stone drops. I'll assume you know how PSE Bursts work, e.g., the faster and more you kill things, the more PSE occur and continue your bursts. Between doing SHAQs with 3 B20 randoms who aren't Il Megid, and doing SHAQs where I'm at least 3/4 Il Megid with friends, most of the time not having at least 3 Il Megid users results in short PSE bursts that last at most 5-7 minutes. Compared to 30 minute PSE bursts with Il Megid spam.

Il Megid is just faster than a lot of things at killing multiple enemies at once. I tried going HuBr against 3 il megid... I really had to try hard with quadstepping and stuff.

Here's a stream I took on FC, 1 Braver vs 3 Il Megid (one hitting everything).

http://www.twitch.tv/chdata/b/532618301

Edit: Erm, that vid doesn't really teach anything about SHAQs I guess. Dunno why I linked it.

This pretty much to me was "How many times can I even hit something" and lol'ing at every time I shunka towards something for it to drop dead and me slide through it.

Or locking on to lightning rods <_<

When we PSE bursted I realized that my bow is too slow to hit anything and it's too hard to dash to enemies and shunka them and kinda gave up on attacking cause I didn't really have anything else that was good for damage at a range. And in the middle of that my ever-so-needy dad had me do something so I flat-out stopped for a bit. I'm working on grinding a Wired Lance for kaiser rise now though.

(This recording is an hour long, I don't expect anyone to watch all of it).

why the fuck would you do it on B20? of course your gonna have shit SHAQ's runs. B226 exists for a reason you know.

I was unaware. Whenever I look for people running AQs parties on other blocks through the quest counter, I never see anybody with an open one or anything. So I resort to playing with at least 2 good friends and one B20 random (as long as it's there to spawn mobs, doesn't matter if it's a leech).

Umm.... I'm failing to understand the point of this topic after re-reading everything a couple of times.

So basically Mr/Ms/Mrs Chdata wants everyone (or B20) to stop playing BR and going FO instead? Because it has been proved to them that FO's Il Megid can do wonders during a PSE burst?

Well, I've been playing PSO2 even before skylands was implanted. And all the countless hours I spent on PSE bursting (from 60 second bursts to a whooping 40 min+ burst) and what other experienced and pro players said to me, there is one conclusion on PSE bursts: RNG

It really depends on the map, party setup & levels, weapon types, weapon elements, weapon rarity (recent observation, still not sure), PAs used, monster types (and weakness), weather condition, present e-code, player skill, and again RNG.

I've seen countless setups and combination of classes; it was all the same. There are cases where even spamming the same map with the same party can get either good bursts or none at all. Inside or outside of b20. With experienced players or with recent players.

PSE bursting and even mob clearing is very variable. It is unfair to "force" others into doing what you think is right. As I always say to new players asking about classes: "I don't care what setup you choose and what weapons you use, as long as you are killing mobs fast enough and not dying all the time, we're fine with that. Heck, use a slipper or a pillow for all I care."

Sorry for the long post but I'm quite astonished by this topic. I really hope this is some sort of joke. I wouldn't mind being trolled than to have this be real.

Yes, obviously it's all dependent on a lot of different factors other than simply using Il Megid.

But you can't deny that you're more likely to get better PSE with better setups, and more likely to make bursts last longer. I've had a few FContinents where we blow through enemies and don't PSE, that's because of PSE RNG. Sometimes you get 8 PSE in a row for the same PSE effect, other times you end up with things like 5 3 3 7 7 and don't burst at all. But usually when we burst, it lasts consistently fairly long. Same goes for Ruins, which is what we were spamming beforehand. I've also had times where people literally kill things too slow and we rarely burst at all because of it. But that's while playing with complete randoms regardless of class/gear instead of my usual friends.

I don't know what you mean by forcing people to do X. I can't force anyone to do anything through a computer. Unless I hack them or something. I'm just trying to get people to switch to Il Megid cause it's so braindead easy and player skill is less of an issue (because Il Megid automatically moves between enemies, there's less need for good aim at all). I mean, I don't mind inviting a good player if they're at least a ranged class or have something ranged, cause it's unlikely melee will be able to do much with 3 Il Megid around. But until there's more il megid FO I'm gonna try to get people to play it more.

Not to mention, before SH existed, wasn't it actually commonplace for people to switch classes for efficiency? I mean, at the very least people are still asked to bring RA nowadays. Back when FO was op for exit bursts enough for them to nerf exit bursts, or RaHu, or HuFi. Or the days of "must have additional bullet".

There was actually a time where I was AQing late at night, all I was doing was more or less standing still and clicking on my mouse. Auto-aim took care of the rest, so I started pse bursting with my eyes closed. lol.

Dephinix
May 27, 2014, 10:35 PM
Well, as far as PSEs go, yeah, you're going to get a lot when you have three IlMegid spammers firing off on skyland dragonkin >.>
Regardless of that, I've held 12 mins on a PSE in my group, no one using techs, with just Kanran alone as a Br/Hu. Maybe people need to work on their skill tree better?

Shouldn't really be pushing everyone to do what's easy anyways. I'm fine being a Bow Br/Ra using diffuse shell for mobs and bow for anything it can't kill in one shot. Do hope for the nerf on Il Megid though. 8k non weak damage is pretty ridiculous when it can home around on multiple enemies.

Chdata
May 27, 2014, 10:44 PM
We don't just get that in skylands though.

And yes, I've done 15 minute pse bursts before il megid existed with different class compositions.

I kinda at least want people who used to play fo to go back to playing it more often. It's like, you can settle for doing more work for less guaranteed output, or...

Z-0
May 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
Ranger is so much better at PSE Bursts than Ilmegid FOs, please use those ... !!!!!

Sp-24
May 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
Pretty sure Fighter is even better.

Dephinix
May 27, 2014, 10:53 PM
Pretty sure Fighter is even better.

I'd like to know how, and if it uses Double Sabers, as I haven't messed with them at all. Wouldn't mind playing fighter on my 4th.

Chdata
May 27, 2014, 11:15 PM
I feel like he's being sarcastic.

Not that I would know per se.

Ordy
May 28, 2014, 05:35 AM
Why would you load a tech when you can use a launcher and kill mobs before they even spawn with a Cluster bullet and still hit 3 times harder than ilmegid? ... rhetorical question, don't answer

I don't mind people playing BR/HU/FI... but don't run after the mobs when you have ranged class(es) in your party, it kills the spawns and makes the burst inefficient.

Yes chdata, you are right, during the FO supremacy, lots of elitist FO used to kick players without a FO/TE combo in AQ, that was just rude. It's like nifta bursters, you couldn't just create an open party then tell randoms to afk because you were going to nifta. Some people don't care about how good you are, they just want to play the game their own way (I get that a lot myself).

If you want a specific party, lock it with a pass and invite friends otherwise you'll have to deal with randoms and their R(N)G emotional state.

Z-0
May 28, 2014, 05:44 AM
Optimally, the solution is for people to create parties at the counter, and put in the description what kind of game they're looking for.

Unfortunately B20 are really bad at that and just spam your log window instead. ._.
They would also probably say people are being elitist pricks for wanting to play with people with the same mindset too, even if there's a warning beforehand. ._.

btw-Niji
May 28, 2014, 05:45 AM
Please don't dis my B20 homies, you elitist.

That's REAL TALK homie.

RealKillaK
May 28, 2014, 07:19 AM
Spamming "Tacos VH/SH 1/4" every 10 seconds is clearly the most efficient way to get people to join tacos because who joins from counter except elitist!

btw-Niji
May 28, 2014, 07:21 AM
Spamming "Tacos VH/SH 1/4" every 10 seconds is clearly the most efficient way to get people to join tacos because who joins from counter except elitist!
In b10, too.

Z-0
May 28, 2014, 07:23 AM
It's ok, just change Taco to タコ, they'll understand.

btw-Niji
May 28, 2014, 07:25 AM
Octopus VH/SH 1/4

Kamekur
May 28, 2014, 07:45 AM

are you stupID?. 10 seconds is too long. Make it 1.

Chdata
May 28, 2014, 09:56 PM
Why would you load a tech when you can use a launcher and kill mobs before they even spawn with a Cluster bullet and still hit 3 times harder than ilmegid? ... rhetorical question, don't answer

I don't mind people playing BR/HU/FI... but don't run after the mobs when you have ranged class(es) in your party, it kills the spawns and makes the burst inefficient.

Yes chdata, you are frog, during the FO supremacy, lots of elitist FO used to kick players without a FO/TE combo in AQ, that was just rude. It's like nifta bursters, you couldn't just create an open party then tell randoms to afk because you were going to nifta. Some people don't care about how good you are, they just want to play the game their own way (I get that a lot myself).

If you want a specific party, lock it with a pass and invite friends otherwise you'll have to deal with randoms and their R(N)G emotional state.

Well, I don't know anyone who flat-out kicked people in the middle of AQs (sounds like poor planning...)

Back when nifta burst was a thing I at least explained to the party what was goin on. Got patched so fast though ;w;