PDA

View Full Version : Vacationing on Ship 2?

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 12:17 AM
To all my beloved fans!

Your dear Magical Idol Arksenth is considering moving from Ship 8 to Ship 2!

Mostly because all of my Malay teammates got IPowned

:argh:

Anyway, one of the concerns I have is that it'll be harder to find random parties with JP players for AQs and XQs and so forth. On Ship 8, it's as easy as fuck as long as you toss in a "Yorodesu" because everyone assumes that you're not a foreigner, and they don't care anyway. But I imagine on Ship 2, English players have a bad rep?

Tell me how much you all love me!

Z-0
Jun 1, 2014, 12:18 AM
Easy to find parties, but games are passworded on Ship 2 unlike other ships, to keep foreigners out. You'll need a decent knowledge of Kanji to get into a lot of games.

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 12:21 AM
Most of the endgame parties tend to be full of maxed out players with 5s top-tier gear here - can I expect that of the endgame EN community or do they suck?

RollTheDice
Jun 1, 2014, 12:22 AM
OMG, poor lord is coming to Ship 02.

Z-0
Jun 1, 2014, 12:22 AM
Nope, not even close.

LordKaiser
Jun 1, 2014, 12:31 AM
Ship #2 badness is overrated tbh. We had more Japanese players in the past but they left when they heard about the 2 damn hackers that are not even regular PSO2 players.

But Ship #2 English community is one of the nicest of many MMOs. There's great players and bad players. B20 is the unofficial TA's block and it's slowly also becoming a AQ block.

Japanese players concentrate mostly on the Vita blocks randomly many times in 210+ and sometime in 209 and rarely in 208.

Dnd
Jun 1, 2014, 12:32 AM
Its pretty easy to find random jp partys for those things, from what I hear from teammates anyway

Chdata
Jun 1, 2014, 12:35 AM
Yeah, expect everyone to be leveling their 50/30 characters in tower defense.

I think you once posted how easy TD was because everyone is level 70 vs an EQ that's level 65 and everything gets one shotted?

Nope. Expect to see wave one going as far as red text when you're unlucky.

And don't even bother playing for drops during English hours, from my experience in random MPAs, they are always much slower. I was in an MPA where a completely normal ragne took 5 minutes in W&R, with two rangers there.

But that's EQ.

For shaq and TA, yeah you can find parties.

BIG OLAF
Jun 1, 2014, 12:38 AM
Oh boy, I know some people that probably just can't wait for Arkie to show up and bug them incessantly.

Sizustar
Jun 1, 2014, 12:39 AM
For SHAQ, if you have good gear, and know what to do, you can try and join one of the regular "elite" team on B226, but might take a few asking to get them to add you as friend to regular SHAQ with them.

.Jack
Jun 1, 2014, 12:39 AM
Just head to b226 vita if you want to join a random JP AQ party, half of them are going to have a JP password. For XQ's just join any random 80+ member team and start a team party.

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 12:40 AM
Oh boy, I know some people that probably just can't wait for Arkie to show up and bug them incessantly.

You're just jealous I have more fans than you!

-sparkles prettily-

Anyway, Ship 2 sounds awful. What do you do for EQs so they don't autofail - is it all premade 12 man parties?

Chdata
Jun 1, 2014, 12:41 AM
Yep, join a team that does that and you should be fine.

Other than that, hope the EQ is during peak JP hours.

Dnd
Jun 1, 2014, 12:41 AM

-sparkles prettily-

Anyway, Ship 2 sounds awful. What do you do for EQs so they don't autofail - is it all premade 12 man parties?

It ends up being 3-4 people boosting the other 8 in random EQ's so have fun

Edson Drake
Jun 1, 2014, 12:42 AM
There are pretty well-geared players around too. I see lots of expensive gear around.

I think you're going to mix in well with the folks at B20(I mean that with all due respect, many people hate B20 with a passion), they'd like more people to hang around, since it seems most of the people that used to make the place interesting, for some reason left.

Lots of a japanese parties too, it seems that the ones that hate us left ship 2 anyway so that the ones that are still in, at least like to play with foreigners, as long as you behave.

Sizustar
Jun 1, 2014, 12:43 AM

-sparkles prettily-

I'm not sure where Ship 2 is terrible at EQ come from, but TD2, I don't think other ship is really doing better, as Sega is now tweaking to make it easier.
All other EQ, I've had no problem with it.

btw-Niji
Jun 1, 2014, 12:45 AM
nice.

hope we get to play someday!

maybe you can carry me in TD for 5 runs!

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 12:48 AM
If I do come to Ship 2, who wants to be my friend?

Other than the poor people whose existences don't even ping on my radar because they are so poor!

Macman
Jun 1, 2014, 12:53 AM
Don't come here. We have enough obnoxious people already. Go crash in 4 or something.

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 12:59 AM
Don't come here. We have enough obnoxious people already. Go crash in 4 or something.

I'm flattered by your compliments! I know I am so pretty and smart! What's your IGN so I can add you?!

WildarmsRE5
Jun 1, 2014, 01:21 AM
I'd like to be your "friend" but I'm too poor until my Power Boosts sells, and that is next month.

Galax
Jun 1, 2014, 02:01 AM
You're welcome to join whatever run you see me in, but if you act like an egotistical shit in a run with me, I'll kick you. I don't put up with that.

Also I play for Fun over Efficiency so there's probably no way you wanna come.

Natsu Nem
Jun 1, 2014, 02:32 AM
I'm done if the hacker over here sets his meseta to 0.

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 04:05 AM
I'm done if the hacker over here sets his meseta to 0.

My wealth is also spiritual! Richness is as much as a state of mind as it is a state of being; and I am the God of Meseta!

-sparkles-

qoxolg
Jun 1, 2014, 04:14 AM
I am on Ship2 Arks, what other reason do you really need?

At least on Ship 2 you can insult poor people and they will actually understand it and sob.

Arksenth
Jun 1, 2014, 04:17 AM
I am on Ship2 Arks, what other reason do you really need?

At least on Ship 2 you can insult poor people and they will actually understand it and sob.

Oh qoxolg you're the only one who understands me.

Let's do yaoi now.

-gyrates-

NoiseHERO
Jun 1, 2014, 04:41 AM
You remind me of someone that tried to molest me when I was in highschool.

Chrysheight
Jun 1, 2014, 08:57 AM
Well that escalated fast.

You're probably not going to find rich people and people with really high end equipment everywhere, but you'll find nice people in the least.

Macman
Jun 1, 2014, 12:14 PM
My wealth is also spiritual!
In the real world we tend to call those "assets" or "net worth."

mctastee
Jun 1, 2014, 03:22 PM
Please stay on ship 8.

Vampy
Jun 2, 2014, 09:04 AM
He can't be THAT bad when playing with him I'd hope.

Galax
Jun 2, 2014, 09:40 AM
He can't be THAT bad when playing with him I'd hope.

If Arksenth acts in-game how he acts on the forums, I would probably end up kicking him minutes in to a run.

I find it obnoxious.

Vampy
Jun 2, 2014, 09:56 AM
I really do hope he isn't like that all the time especially in game. In short bursts it's alright but beyond as you said it's obnoxious.

Z-0
Jun 2, 2014, 09:56 AM
I think it's adorable.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 2, 2014, 09:57 AM
Arksenth prease come to ship 7 instead! :D you could also participate in my limited time special offer ship 7 promotion event:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219697

Share some of your wealth on ship 7 prease.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 2, 2014, 10:03 AM
Arksenth prease come to ship 7 instead! :D you could also participate in my limited time special offer ship 7 promotion event:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219697

Share some of your wealth on ship 7 prease.._. this somewhat gives me a reason to move to ship 7, after getting my drawing I'll just move back to 2 again.

._.

don't judge me.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 2, 2014, 10:17 AM
._. this somewhat gives me a reason to move to ship 7, after getting my drawing I'll just move back to 2 again.

._.

don't judge me.

True, but at Least you can try it out and see how it's like on a quieter ship. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it. I may also have to implement that you cannot use default character designs, meaning you must spend some effort in creating the new character.

Vampy
Jun 2, 2014, 10:22 AM
I'd do it but I like ship 2 too much and ship 2 is very quiet if you avoid populated blocks and still most tend to be quiet from what I noticed. Really only time it's not quiet is when there is a high english speaker presence.

Skize
Jun 2, 2014, 12:23 PM
If Arksenth acts in-game how he acts on the forums, I would probably end up kicking him minutes in to a run.

I find it obnoxious.

It should be fine as long as he stays in B20. I avoid that block like it has STDs.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 2, 2014, 12:35 PM
True, but at Least you can try it out and see how it's like on a quieter ship. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it. I may also have to implement that you cannot use default character designs, meaning you must spend some effort in creating the new character.[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/48B8p6N.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

._. I spent time on this.

RedRaz0r
Jun 2, 2014, 03:12 PM
To all my beloved fans!

Your dear Magical Idol Arksenth is considering moving from Ship 8 to Ship 2!

Mostly because all of my Malay teammates got IPowned

:argh:

Anyway, one of the concerns I have is that it'll be harder to find random parties with JP players for AQs and XQs and so forth. On Ship 8, it's as easy as fuck as long as you toss in a "Yorodesu" because everyone assumes that you're not a foreigner, and they don't care anyway. But I imagine on Ship 2, English players have a bad rep?

Tell me how much you all love me!

I hate you. Just like most people around here. You're welcome

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 2, 2014, 03:52 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/48B8p6N.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

._. I spent time on this.

i can see the effort spent, definitely, is that your character on ship 2?

Arksenth
Jun 2, 2014, 10:03 PM
I feel like if I come to Ship 2, I will be overwhelmed by all of the love from my vast numbers of fans, if this thread is any indication!

I'm modest and kindhearted, I can't stand being in the spotlight all the time but I don't want my fans to be disappointed by not spending time with them either!

But I have so many fans that it's impossible!

What will I do?

Another moment of adversity for the prettiest magical idol!!!

-sparkles-

pkemr4
Jun 2, 2014, 10:51 PM
enjoy being jewed of all your money by ship 2s terrible economy

qoxolg
Jun 2, 2014, 11:43 PM
Economy is actually pretty good if you have enough meseta to manipulate the market. A couple of days ago I wanted to sell my 10% ability boost items. Shit! They dropped to 40k! So I just bought all the stuff to get the price to 70k and make profit. Works like this with fodder as well, though booster items sell very quickly.

Arksenth
Jun 2, 2014, 11:52 PM
Economy is actually pretty good if you have enough meseta to manipulate the market. A couple of days ago I wanted to sell my 10% ability boost items. Shit! They dropped to 40k! So I just bought all the stuff to get the price to 70k and make profit. Works like this with fodder as well, though booster items sell very quickly.

You just want me on Ship 2 that bad, don't you, darling?

Kikikiki
Jun 3, 2014, 12:23 AM
Good thing Ship 8 will be less obnoxious now.

HAIL.

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 12:34 AM
Why is everyone making so many typos today? "Pretty" is spelled "pretty", not "obnoxious"!

WildarmsRE5
Jun 3, 2014, 01:36 AM
i can see the effort spent, definitely, is that your character on ship 2?yes, its a shame not to draw it don't you think?

(step it up, we have to derail this topic, Ark hates being on the spotlight.)

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 3, 2014, 06:33 AM
Why is everyone making so many typos today? "Pretty" is spelled "pretty", not "obnoxious"!

Ark senpai I'll draw you in your high kicks on ship 7!

yes, its a shame not to draw it don't you think?

(step it up, we have to derail this topic, Ark hates being on the spotlight.)

LOL nope nope, you ain't gonna be able to tempt me to draw things for free like that, but nice try ;)

And yea, see a lot of ark haters here o.O some need to loosen up a bit...

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 07:50 AM
Ship 7 is boring! Like you! Draw my character anyway because I am so pretty!

Anyway, I should start thinking of any items I should import. Maybe I should do a housewarming event in my room since room customization doesn't transfer over. You can all bring me furniture!

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 3, 2014, 07:59 AM
https://bakalaureate.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/whynot-hen-zemi-04-uncensored1577d27d-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-16_19-07-39.jpg
Insult me more Ark-sama ha ha ha~ breathes heavily*

HIT0SHI
Jun 3, 2014, 08:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xEXDgtl.gif

WildarmsRE5
Jun 3, 2014, 09:22 AM
LOL nope nope, you ain't gonna be able to tempt me to draw things for free like that, but nice try ;)._.

I did say about moving ships then coming back to 2 after getting the drawing.

ClothoBuer
Jun 3, 2014, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure where Ship 2 is terrible at EQ come from, but TD2, I don't think other ship is really doing better, as Sega is now tweaking to make it easier.
All other EQ, I've had no problem with it.

Have you ACTUALLY TRIED doing an EQ during US afternoon hours? It's literally 2 people with decent levels and no gear, and 10 others 15 levels below and no gear, mashing Shunka and Il Megid and basically staring at the floor most of the time. For every EQ, not just TD2.

It's the reason I refuse to do certain EQs from 2pm-12am, because the vast majority of Ship 2 non-JP pugs are facerolling, mouthbreathing fuckwits.

btw-Niji
Jun 3, 2014, 08:45 PM
Have you ACTUALLY TRIED doing an EQ during US afternoon hours? It's literally 2 people with decent levels and no gear, and 10 others 15 levels below and no gear, mashing Shunka and Il Megid and basically staring at the floor most of the time. For every EQ, not just TD2.

It's the reason I refuse to do certain EQs from 2pm-12am, because the vast majority of Ship 2 non-JP pugs are facerolling, mouthbreathing fuckwits.
You're probably not any better than those people, lol.

ClothoBuer
Jun 3, 2014, 09:04 PM
You're probably not any better than those people, lol.

Gearwise? Matter of opinion, but at least I'm smart enough to not go into places I know I shouldn't be.

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 09:08 PM
For some EQs, that might be fine.

Watch me demolish all the mob spawns single-handedly with Wand Gear, as all you plebeians stare in awe!

Techer Supremacy!

GHNeko
Jun 3, 2014, 09:47 PM
oh.

ok.

i dont see why you dont use that popularity and wealth to repopulate ship 7.

but hey

maybe you'll be a breath of fresh air from the bickering in b6

....and the ero SA spam of b20. *shudders*

Sychosis
Jun 3, 2014, 09:47 PM
Ship 2 would benefit greatly from having you aboard. The unwashed masses here do not truly understand beautiful people such as we. You can already see how they speak to their betters when addressed. Such crassness.

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 09:48 PM
Ship 2 would benefit greatly from having you aboard. The unwashed masses here do not truly understand beautiful people such as we. You can already see how they speak to their betters when addressed. Such crassness.

"We"?

-mocking laughter-

Sure, honey, you're allowed to dream.

-continues to sparkle prettily-

Chdata
Jun 3, 2014, 09:53 PM
Go in b20 10 minutes before a maintenance.

have a blast

Kikikiki
Jun 3, 2014, 09:57 PM
Can't wait to throw a party for him to get the fuck out of Ship 8!

Banzai!

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 10:03 PM
Don't worry, I know you'll miss me so I'll still keep a character on Ship 8!

Sychosis
Jun 3, 2014, 10:24 PM
[Words]

By "we" I did not mean to imply you and I were on the same level, of course. Someone so bereft of friendship that they would actually consider a transfer is not someone I could lower myself to associate with in public. You know how it is with these things.

I cannot promise anything, but just the slimmest chance of meeting me is more than anyone truly deserves and is reason enough for anyone, especially those like yourself, pitiful enough to be left wanting, to drop their meager possessions and seek me out; as you so obviously intend. It's quite alright to admit it. There is no shame in embracing your love for me. Moving to ship 2 will be all the proof I require of your undying adoration.

Ta~

BIG OLAF
Jun 3, 2014, 10:29 PM
Don't worry, I know you'll miss me so I'll still keep a character on Ship 8!

You're speaking as if it's a permanent move to Ship 2 now. Is it a 'vacation' (which implies that it will end at some point), or is it a permanent move for whichever character you decide on?

Arksenth
Jun 3, 2014, 10:30 PM
It'll end whenever I feel like it.

Your mortal mind cannot comprehend the will of the prettiest magical girl!

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 3, 2014, 10:32 PM
I cannot promise anything, but just the slimmest chance of meeting me is more than anyone truly deserves and is reason enough for anyone, especially those like yourself, pitiful enough to be left wanting, to drop their meager possessions and seek me out; as you so obviously intend. It's quite alright to admit it. There is no shame in embracing your love for me. Moving to ship 2 will be all the proof I require of your undying adoration.

Ta~

Can an English major please speculate on whether this is a huge run-on sentence that makes no sense, or just some high handed elaborate bs.
Apparently AP Lang has not taught me anything.

BIG OLAF
Jun 3, 2014, 10:36 PM
Can an English major please speculate on whether this is a huge run-on sentence that makes no sense, or just some high handed elaborate bs.

You mustn't have been paying decent attention in class then, since I understood his post perfectly. Expand your vocabulary.

stroodle
Jun 3, 2014, 10:36 PM
-continues to sparkle prettily-
I don't know (nor really care for that matter) about other blocks on ship 2,
but on block 11, my entire team sparkles (usually...)
If you ever feel like AFK dancing, we'll be in front of the teleport sparkling in anticipation

Sychosis
Jun 3, 2014, 10:38 PM

You aren't seriously serious now, are you. For serious?

Get serious.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 3, 2014, 10:39 PM
You mustn't have been paying decent attention in class then, since I understood his post perfectly. Expand your vocabulary.

Well, yea I sleep in that class , it's not the vocab, he's not using anything "amazing", his goddamn sentence just makes my head spin... Where the hell is main clause, it seems like a lot of subordinate clauses mixed together referring to nothing...
Fuck it, I'm finished with English =.=

lunarsoul
Jun 3, 2014, 10:40 PM

I agree, but I would put it more nicely. I havent played in almost 2 years and started to play again. My chars are currently around lvl 55. I had to get used to all this new stuff and EQs. Im playing EQs and im like... why is no body breaking Falz arms? Why is nobody breaking body parts on bosses period? Why it taking long to kill stuff? Why are people dying every 10 secs? I dont think im good at all, especially after 2 years, but if im the most efficient guy at Lvl.55 in an MPA full of lvl.65-70s then our party is going to have issues.

At night time though dang, everyone pwns everything instantly and Falz' fights are over in mins. Best time to do Falz Luther or any other EQ really, you can get lots of runs in. Makes me feel like a noob, I got some catching up to do.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 3, 2014, 10:43 PM
You aren't seriously serious now, are you. For serious?

Get serious.

http://www.troll.me/images/jokeflo/why-so-serious-.jpg

Chdata
Jun 3, 2014, 11:10 PM
I agree, but I would put it more nicely. I havent played in almost 2 years and started to play again. My chars are currently around lvl 55. I had to get used to all this new stuff and EQs. Im playing EQs and im like... why is no body breaking Falz arms? Why is nobody breaking body parts on bosses period? Why it taking long to kill stuff? Why are people dying every 10 secs? I dont think im good at all, especially after 2 years, but if im the most efficient guy at Lvl.55 in an MPA full of lvl.65-70s then our party is going to have issues.

At night time though dang, everyone pwns everything instantly and Falz' fights are over in mins. Best time to do Falz Luther or any other EQ really, you can get lots of runs in. Makes me feel like a noob, I got some catching up to do.

People stopped farming the arms a long time ago and go for speed kills instead by WBing his lower unstretched arm (for meleers I guess?) or core in the first phase.

Skize
Jun 3, 2014, 11:50 PM
People stopped farming the arms a long time ago and go for speed kills instead by WBing his lower unstretched arm (for meleers I guess?) or core in the first phase.

I guess it depends on what block you're in. All the MPA's I've been so far still go for the arms.

Chdata
Jun 3, 2014, 11:55 PM
From what I see, usually only the first run does, and subsequent character runs do not.

It's likely that the first run contains more of the people who do not bother to do it on more than one char, and more of the WBers who target stretched-out arms.

LordKaiser
Jun 4, 2014, 12:53 AM
On the runs I been people with Elder people still break the arms but their damage output is so big that the Elder dies anyways. Stones are always welcome so I can get trash 10* weapons to trade for cubes. Now on Luther they go for the core.

chaoko99
Jun 4, 2014, 05:23 PM
I would!, chaoko98 in-game, the team notice me does was in a coordinated way, we frequent b6, as stop on by, my charname is relina!