PDA

View Full Version : Back after hiatus, what did i miss????

FoMarlBorough
Jun 1, 2014, 02:03 PM
Hi everyone!

Coming back to PSO2 after about a year off.

What has changed?
I was rolling a Fnewman Fo/Fi lightning user and a Mcast Ra/? WB spammer

Had a gunner on an alt account but it appears they arent that strong anymore???(no Matrix for me?)

If someone could give me a basic rundown of builds that are strong, simple to use, and only need one tree that would be great.
I really only plan on casual play but i dont want to run around being total nub using outdated builds.

Do people still use Partner machines?

Is ship 2 still the spot to be to find English speakers?

Im lvl 20-ish what quests are good for quick cash? Which are good for leveling?

Much thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Valimer
Jun 1, 2014, 02:05 PM
A lot of new female costumes.

EDIT: basically Braver is still OP even after their nerf, Gunner/Hunter is arguably the strongest combo, Hunter is basically the best sub unless your a FO, Ranger is more fun to play after their buff, new PAs are shiny and basically were invented to try and balance the classes more (hint: it didnt)

manthisis
Jun 1, 2014, 02:06 PM
gunners are strong

blace
Jun 1, 2014, 02:07 PM
Do people still use Partner machines?
Since when were there PM's in PSO? I guess they technically are, but still are used to gather quest related junk.

Everything is still the same and at level 20, not much.

RollTheDice
Jun 1, 2014, 02:14 PM
Nothing.

FoMarlBorough
Jun 1, 2014, 02:15 PM
Since when were there PM's in PSO? I guess they technically are, but still are used to gather quest related junk.

Sorry, those little helper monkey characters that follow you around. Do they do anything useful in battle or do you just send them out to do chores and collect items?

blace
Jun 1, 2014, 02:21 PM
Sorry, those little helper monkey characters that follow you around. Do they do anything useful in battle or do you just send them out to do chores and collect items?

Follow you around in battles and use up a party slot and collect quest junk.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 1, 2014, 02:23 PM
if you're not interested in specifics, than not much has probably changed. there is always an OP class thats making the game unbalanced and there is always new lolita costumes. thats about it.

blace
Jun 1, 2014, 02:25 PM
For builds this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010) has the recommended builds.

btw-Niji
Jun 1, 2014, 02:56 PM
Gunner/Hunter is arguably the strongest combo
too bad GU isn't that good tho