PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 [PRO] Hunters / Fighter and Winged Darkers: Attacking the Sky!

MegaZoneXE
Jun 3, 2014, 03:54 AM
More Winged Darkers are coming like [Lanz Valeda] for the upcoming new quest.
What are other Hunter and Fighters using to get up high for enemies like Apos Dorios, Luda Sorcerer and Luther?

Currently im using Cardesta 10* Gunslash with Regenschlag [レーゲンシュラーク] PA to get real high if not above Dorios.

Becasue Luda Sorcerer is quick in the air i'll use a partisan with Slide End [スライドエンド] because トリッ [クレイヴ] is too goofy.

Chdata
Jun 3, 2014, 04:00 AM
But luther and dorito are already low enough to be meleed.

Renvalt
Jun 3, 2014, 04:16 AM
*snip*

Bears mentioning that these dudes look a lot like Bird Darker reskins of Windira, which are reskins of Aginis (though I'd say these are Darker-fied Aginis)... so your best bet is to treat them like you would the Aginis/Windira mobs.

Ground 'em. They'll never fly again.

Takatsuki
Jun 3, 2014, 04:21 AM
HU: Wired Lance - Kaiser Rise
FI: Twin Daggers - Almost everything

isCasted
Jun 3, 2014, 04:41 AM
Symphonic Drive and Facet Folia solve the problem easily. SD allows you to home onto enemies within a good vertical range, and final hit of FF allows you to stay close to the enemy even if it moves away during the attack.

KuroNeko77
Jun 3, 2014, 09:58 AM
HU: Wired Lance - Kaiser Rise
FI: Twin Daggers - Almost everything

This. Flying mobs aren't really an issue with T.daggers, and Kaiser Rise (as well as Sacred Skewer if you're more into partisans) have their use too.

Hexxy
Jun 3, 2014, 10:16 AM
When I played HU/FI I would use raging waltz, then immediately switch to another weapon during travel time and it would have your weapon ready for PA's by the time you were airborne. This worked great on things that were super high up like windiras, or getting to mammoth's top horn without jumping on things. And this would let you do things like Heavenly Fall on those flying bastards.

Don't think anything particularly flies up high enough to matter anymore though.