PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought AC via Arks-Layer except...

dalelane
Jun 3, 2014, 08:42 AM
So, I finally bought AC via Arks-Layer a few days ago, in fact it's been 5 days ago now. I've heard NOTHING from them.

On the site it says "in rare circumstance it may take 72 hours. Did anyone else have this issue? I can't seem to get anyone to email me back, I've left messages here, via email, every other form of communication I can.

Did I just loose my $40? I assumed since so much hard work has gone into this game from these guys that they were a reliable source.

Sigh...

Cyber Meteor
Jun 3, 2014, 09:15 AM
I also bought AC from them and it took me 7 days to get my code, but contrary to you, i got a message informing me of the delay (3 days after the purchase) mainly because their contact who gives the codes was unavailable when i bought the AC.
It should be the same problem for you, but the fact that you got no response from them even when you left message is more suspicious.

Wait 2 more days then contact AIDA directly. She is the one that is in charge of this service so you should get a response from her as she looks her mail frequently.

EDIT : Just saw a recent post from AIDA saying that her main PC was dead, so this is probably why you got no response from them. So until she got a new PC you won't get your code, sorry to bring a (relatively) bad news, looks like it will take you 2 weeks or more.

Tes
Jun 3, 2014, 09:38 AM
For future reference. If you have an android phone download PSOes via arks-layer site. You can instantly buy AC via Google shop. It's instant. You have about 10-15 mins of tutorial before you can access the AC shop but afterwards you can login and buy AC in about 2 minutes and it's instantly put on your account.

Eternal255
Jun 3, 2014, 10:32 AM
For future reference. If you have an android phone download PSOes via arks-layer site. You can instantly buy AC via Google shop. It's instant. You have about 10-15 mins of tutorial before you can access the AC shop but afterwards you can login and buy AC in about 2 minutes and it's instantly put on your account.

This. You can also use bluestacks app player on PC to do the same thing. Check the guide section of the forums, there's info about it.

Takatsuki
Jun 3, 2014, 11:32 AM
I got mine about 3 days after it was requested.

Yamishi
Jun 3, 2014, 11:38 AM
I trust AIDA, so I wouldn't be worried about getting scammed. It is odd that it has taken this long, but as others have mentioned, if AIDA is out of commission, that might be why.

dalelane
Jun 3, 2014, 12:01 PM
Thank you guys for your replies.

I did end up getting a reply from Aida today after I tracked her down on skype.

So far so good. She's been great since I got a hold of her. I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to hear from someone. I didn't know her PC was out of commission though.

Thanks for the replies.

Stickboy
Jun 3, 2014, 12:55 PM
i actually wished OP don't stalk others

Alukard
Jun 3, 2014, 01:31 PM
What? How did he stalk aida? He barely contacted her on skype. Her address is publicly available.

Dragwind
Jun 3, 2014, 01:38 PM
Problem solved, this topic has reached it's end of usefulness.