PDA

View Full Version : Conspire's First Dark Falz Loser EQ!

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 01:43 AM
As related by the various whispers I sent to people over the course of the EQ.

11:53:
"I'm looking around the lobby and looking at people's gear and I don't understand why they all have +6 crafted items."

12:01:
"Oh god why are there four Lv. 51 players in my MPA."

12:01:
"It's been 15 seconds and three people have died already."

12:04:
"NO, BREAK THE TOWERS."

12:04:
"Whelp, out of moons."

12:06:
"Oh my god I have to repeat this three more times?!?"

12:08:
"Okay, not even bothering using moons this time."

12:11:
"Well, with how much they're getting hit by the elemental attacks, at least I can keep up a permanent Super Treatment."

12:11:
"Nope, it's still not making the runs go faster."

12:15:
"Um why is someone even using Million Storm on this boss."

12:16:
"Um why is someone even using Ilmegid on this boss"

12:19:
"STOP SPAMMING COSMOS BREAKER I LITERALLY CAN'T SEE ANYTHING"

12:21:
"Is Ilmegid dude seriously meleeing the tower without casting any techs?"

12:22:
"WHY DID YOU OVERWRITE THE WEAK BULLET ON THE CORE WITH A WEAK BULLET
ON AN ARM."

12:24:
"Screw this I'm doing normal for the rest of the time."

12:25:
"Are we even going to make it?"

12:28:
"Wait, we actually made it? MUST BE MY SPARKLING BRILLIANCE"

12:30:
"I'm going to regret this aren't I?"

12:43:
"Sigh finally yep"

NexusAZ
Jun 6, 2014, 01:56 AM
Welcome to Ship 02.

Stickboy
Jun 6, 2014, 01:58 AM
i can't stop laughing

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 6, 2014, 01:59 AM
That lag really kills :(

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 01:59 AM
That lag really kills :(

Shush.

I'm serious, my weapon switch got stalled and I had to waddle around without attacks or techs for 2 minutes.

I actually notice this in Wind and Rain too, sometimes everyone freezes for 3 minutes. This never happens on Ship 8, is this a server load thing?

strikerhunter
Jun 6, 2014, 02:02 AM
Welcome to Ship 2 brochacho, had you seen TD and TD2 yet?

RollTheDice
Jun 6, 2014, 02:03 AM
LMFAO

GHNeko
Jun 6, 2014, 02:44 AM
This why i stay out of high density blocks.

Alukard
Jun 6, 2014, 03:46 AM
Thanks for reporting to us on how much you fail carrying the casuals around you. You need broader shoulders, peasant. First things first, learn to carry your own weight.

Melodys
Jun 6, 2014, 05:57 AM
Ah yes. The higher numbered SH blocks are always filled with b20ian undergeared scrubs. If you see a lot of 'LFP SH EQ inv!' in the lobby, that's an early sign to switch blocks or if you're not prem, you don't really have much of a choice.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Jun 6, 2014, 06:31 AM
You and your blog adventures are not unique.
#gitgud #lrn2carry #stayfree

Halikus
Jun 6, 2014, 06:47 AM
Ye is feel ya, it never used to be this way but then it was also impossible to get to endgame in the short amount of time it takes today which sadly has left the ship full of underskilled undergeared players who don't know what they are doing let alone attempt to do anything but spam the core...

Some people I've spoken to say its so they can get 3/4 runs done, this is simply bull as any 7/12+ skilled team can easily fullbreak loser in the same time it takes a random pt to spam the core to death and waste 5*12 moons...

Sadly the root of the problem is the pandering to casual players who want to join the game and within a very short time have access to the endgame content.

cheapgunner
Jun 6, 2014, 06:54 AM
Yeah, sadly enough I had an MPA Loser fight with a techer not using any wind techs at the core. We had like 2 rangers, and both of us hitting the core with wb almost immediately not overwriting each other. Sadly this person ignored us and just about everybody left. I mean, what techer ( didn't see subclass) is gonna make a difference spamming f***ing il grants at the arm of a boss with over 5 mil hp.... ...

Vintasticvin
Jun 6, 2014, 06:59 AM
V_V The good news is you warned of the horrors of EQing on ship 2 instead of going in there blind.

Kumichan
Jun 6, 2014, 07:07 AM
I can't carry the noobs and no decent player was around to carry my ass, therefore the run failed.

What did you expect Einstein?

HIT0SHI
Jun 6, 2014, 07:16 AM
Welcome to Ship 2 Arksenth!

Do enjoy the Ship's jolly cooperation!
http://i.imgur.com/0X41haT.gif

yoshiblue
Jun 6, 2014, 09:05 AM
I told you it was going to be bad. Nobody listens to Yoshi.

41:43 Conspire It's going to go terrible, isn't it?
41:48 Yoshiblue Most likely

Vintasticvin
Jun 6, 2014, 09:18 AM
I told you it was going to be bad. Nobody listens to Yoshi.

I know right! *Comedic grin and plays canned laughter clip*

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 09:22 AM
According to the time stamp, you said it after I left my room.

Stupid!

You're just another poor person!

yoshiblue
Jun 6, 2014, 09:31 AM
This was when Cricket left and then this is when you left.

41:49 CricketJam WELL I SHALL RETURN
45:08 Conspire Okay, see you guys later

GHNeko
Jun 6, 2014, 09:32 AM
You should play with me Arksenth.

I know how to do EQs!

You'll only need to carry me because I'm just undergeared! Not just incompetent AND undergeared! Poor people cant afford luxurious weapons, and no one has taught me how to buy more money since I've obtained premium.

pkemr4
Jun 6, 2014, 11:19 AM
welcome to Garbage 2

Punisher106
Jun 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
Let me guess. You did it on block 20.

Ohohohohohoho!

Slow Arksenth!

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 12:47 PM
No, block 13.

OH JOY ANOTHER ONE.

Seriously, someone competent come with me this time? I'm on block 13.

Xaeris
Jun 6, 2014, 12:54 PM
Afternoon Loser? Not worth logging in.

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 01:41 PM
That was a surprisingly pleasant run thanks to Poor Person GU/HU #1 and Poor Person GU/RA #2.

Sacrificial
Jun 6, 2014, 01:43 PM
Atleast say Robot ;w;

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 6, 2014, 02:02 PM
only a poor person would allow falz to live

martinmeegan
Jun 6, 2014, 03:22 PM
It was fun. I was quite flattered that you deemed me worthy enough to tell me to dump my wife for you ;-)

Arksenth
Jun 6, 2014, 03:26 PM
It was fun. I was quite flattered that you deemed me worthy enough to tell me to dump my wife for you ;-)

It's not you, honey.

It's the fact that all men in the world rightfully belong to me!

I am not a slut!!!

martinmeegan
Jun 6, 2014, 03:40 PM
*sob*

Macman
Jun 6, 2014, 03:45 PM
Ye is feel ya, it never used to be this way but then it was also impossible to get to endgame in the short amount of time it takes today which sadly has left the ship full of underskilled undergeared players
Shit I never even thought about that.
Koffie's generosity has killed the overall skill level of the game. All these mouth breathers would probably still just be entering VH mode by now (or have quit) if not for her! The EXP curve adjustments didn't help matters either. Though 45-50 WAS total bullshit...

BIG OLAF
Jun 6, 2014, 03:49 PM
What's going on here?

omgwtflolbbl
Jun 6, 2014, 07:42 PM
I don't think I've had a DFL run take more than 8 minutes since the first week, and a few as low as 2-3 minutes (I use poor person gear too). And the last bad run I've had was on ship 10, actually. Where the heck are you guys finding these groups?

Sanguine2009
Jun 6, 2014, 08:02 PM
on ship 2, not ship 10. you dont have b20ians on ship 10

omgwtflolbbl
Jun 6, 2014, 08:35 PM
I mostly play on ship 2, I'm just saying the last time I actually had a bad experience in DFL was on my alt on ship 10.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 6, 2014, 08:42 PM
on ship 7 there are bad runs as well, it is all the same. ship 2 should probably be no different, its just that they are concentrated on one block, so its more noticeable.

Cadfael
Jun 6, 2014, 10:45 PM
Snip

Or in other words, Saturday.

Maenara
Jun 6, 2014, 11:42 PM
Maybe after the annihilation percent adjustments Sakai said they're thinking about making, Ship 2 will be able to hit 100% every once in a while.

Laxedrane
Jun 7, 2014, 03:44 PM
Maybe after the annihilation percent adjustments Sakai said they're thinking about making, Ship 2 will be able to hit 100% every once in a while.

Is it really that bad? You guys never hit 100%, ever?

Bellion
Jun 7, 2014, 03:46 PM
Sometimes. Ship 2 has the highest fail rate when reaching 100%.

Macman
Jun 7, 2014, 04:03 PM
Mostly during the day when JPs are asleep. At night it's pretty reliable.

Gama
Jun 7, 2014, 04:13 PM
usually i prefer to act instead of yapping.

typing eats up time, and in a boss such as falz loser, i'm not going to lose time yapping on how someone is doing something wrong, ill go heal those mofo's so they go hit the boss some more.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jun 7, 2014, 04:21 PM
Speaking of the Devil, Luther in 45 minutes.
(ES Warning)

Arksenth
Jun 7, 2014, 04:56 PM
usually i prefer to act instead of yapping.

typing eats up time, and in a boss such as falz loser, i'm not going to lose time yapping on how someone is doing something wrong, ill go heal those mofo's so they go hit the boss some more.

Ohohohohoho!

Supporting poor people?

Must be the mentality of a poor person!

Sanguine2009
Jun 7, 2014, 05:02 PM
people should stop using moons on b20ians, its not like they contribute much considering they go and die again right afterward, so why should they get loot? its more efficient to let them sit there and hit the boss ya self

Gamemako
Jun 7, 2014, 05:55 PM
Did Luther EQ today with a bunch of Japanese players. Used 9 moons on Apos. Used another 5 on Luther and was out during the first phase. There were times during Apos where I was the only person attacking him because everyone else was either getting batted around the arena or dead. I was constantly healing people who were frozen, burning, shocked, or just plain unable to block or dodge a damn thing. Then Luther took 28 minutes, with the EQ ending while still in the middle of the battle. Took half the fight for someone to catch on that I was throwing Zan at him every time he got far enough and swap to wind techs for Mirage. I avoided all the timestops (luck; I'm not good at it) and watched eight people run unto death zones after breaking a sword. It was everything Arksenth complained about, except that there's no "zomg gaijin b20ian narb" to blame. Japanese players are just as apt to suck as westerners.

XrosBlader821
Jun 7, 2014, 06:31 PM
Hmm. I remember that on VH on ship 02 Luther was Unkillable.
People would argue about WB spots or WB the closed clock. Ofc only IF you had someone with WB on your team. Sometime I would end up in parties with 5 Br/Hu 5 Gu/Hu and one Fo/Te (me being Fi/Hu). So even though we (me and the Fo/Te) opened the damn clock 3 times we never got enough damage to break it which makes a run pathetic. Sometimes we get Gu/Ra's who waste WB on closed clock. After it opens the WB wears off and WB is on cooldown.
Greaaaaat.
I never knew that you can go wrong with WB on a boss.

Chdata
Jun 7, 2014, 06:44 PM
Afternoon Loser? Not worth logging in.

Loser?

Not worth logging in.

mctastee
Jun 7, 2014, 11:15 PM
It's not you, honey.

It's the fact that all men in the world rightfully belong to me!

I am not a slut!!!

Then you must be dutch.

Chdata
Jun 7, 2014, 11:30 PM
How to climb doritos:

Jump between the main head and one of the horse-heads.

Arksenth
Jun 7, 2014, 11:32 PM
I didn't even go this time because Ship 2 depresses me so much

Need time to recover from this trauma.

-slowly rocks back and forth (prettily)-

Gama
Jun 7, 2014, 11:33 PM
this thread sounds just like b20.

that irony.

Punisher106
Jun 8, 2014, 12:24 AM

Ohohohohoho!

Taumatized Arksenth!

O... Okay. I'll stop that, now.

pkemr4
Jun 8, 2014, 12:38 AM
people are getting smarter and running N doritos when gaijin prime time to get close to 100%

Macman
Jun 8, 2014, 12:40 AM

I told you not to come here, but you just didn't listen~.

cheapgunner
Jun 8, 2014, 01:06 AM
people are getting smarter and running N doritos when gaijin prime time to get close to 100%

I've been doing that as well. Had my fastest time is just under 7 min. I only really ran SH doritos once this las EQ but switched to N doritos for the remainder.

Stickboy
Jun 8, 2014, 01:49 AM
move back to ship 7 or 10, lel

Kikikiki
Jun 8, 2014, 01:53 AM
move back to ship 7 or 10, lel

Except that he was originally from Ship 8.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 8, 2014, 02:03 AM
i usually average from 8 to 11 min runs on Falz loser with usually 5 to 7 Doritos runs on SH
as for endgame content goes Falz loser is the only thing that actually qualifies to be called endgame content and it's pretty easy endgame content in my opinion

Aurorra
Jun 8, 2014, 03:19 AM
Mostly during the day when JPs are asleep. At night it's pretty reliable.

Do ships other than 2 manage to get to 100% during non Japanese prime time hours?

Z-0
Jun 8, 2014, 03:21 AM
Yes, because the people online aren't useless, AFK'ing English players.
Remember that if there's less people online, less Dorios kills are required.

Kaori
Jun 8, 2014, 03:24 AM
Sometimes. Ship 2 has the highest fail rate when reaching 100%.

Yesh afk during loser pls /tako during loser pls :3

Kaori
Jun 8, 2014, 03:25 AM
Yes, because the people online aren't useless, AFK'ing English players.
Remember that if there's less people online, less Dorios kills are required.

sho much hate D:<

Arksenth
Jun 8, 2014, 03:36 AM
I actually enjoy off-time runs on Ship 8 better, because the people who stay up late tend to be adult gamers in JP and they actually know how to play the game. To be honest, in JP community, little kids are our relative English players, so if you get a run during off-hours you're pretty much guaranteed fast and efficient runs.

Gamemako
Jun 8, 2014, 06:23 AM
I actually enjoy off-time runs on Ship 8 better, because the people who stay up late tend to be adult gamers in JP and they actually know how to play the game. To be honest, in JP community, little kids are our relative English players, so if you get a run during off-hours you're pretty much guaranteed fast and efficient runs.

No, they just tend to be the hardcore players who are willing to be online at night. Same thing happened, for example, on NA servers for FFXIV. Primetime, you get to enjoy the IG's 9999 machine a few times every time you run CT because some team always screws up adds and wipes. Late night, it's cruise control.

Friyn
Jun 8, 2014, 06:57 AM
this thread sounds just like b20.

that irony.
http://i.imgur.com/LEMQpE6.jpg?1?4631

Punisher106
Jun 8, 2014, 11:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LEMQpE6.jpg?1?4631

dat Ark speaking english in public.

Macman
Jun 8, 2014, 11:59 AM
help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

That shit's fucking annoying and I'll intentionally avoid mooning anyone doing this.

Z-0
Jun 8, 2014, 12:02 PM
Depends, if he's near death I can understand it as dying when he's almost dead is fucking irritating.