PDA

View Full Version : In need of dire help.

Shinruz
Jun 6, 2014, 04:05 AM
Hello, i hope someone that sees this might be able to help me out somehow.

I am at a complete lost at the moment. I recently reached lvl 40 and was able to do the "Very hard" type quests. I have been trying my best to keep all of my gears updated as much as i possibly could. I have been using my 9* double saber for a quite a while and i desperately need to upgrade it for some of the higher quests.

When i searched through the player owned stores i noticed that i needed a 10* and 11* weapon pass in order to even be able to buy those weapon tiers. I was told that i needed to be a premium member to be able to have access to those passes and the location of the npc for the exchange.

I have been farming like crazy for almost a week now and have gotten to level 44 already and i still have not found single 10* weapon to trade to that npc. Am i doing something wrong or is there anything specific that i am missing?

-Do 10* or 11* weapons even drop on "Very Hard" type quests?

I really like this game but its so frustrating right now not being able to move forward. If anyone could please provide me with some assistance on this matter
i would greatly appreciate it.

Exiled_Gundam
Jun 6, 2014, 04:19 AM
10* yes (hmm try Quarry, also TD EQ), but 11* VH maybe only TD

red1228
Jun 6, 2014, 04:29 AM
The majority of rares in this game have less than 1% drop rates. Your best bet would be (as previously mentioned) the Lilipa Mining Base Defense EQs. Quite easy to find 10*'s in that mission (so long as your whole MPA keeps all three bases alive)

KuroNeko77
Jun 6, 2014, 04:36 AM
10* do drop in VH, but their droprates are abysmal outside of Advanced Quests, Extreme Quests and some EQs. You can still try to find a good MPA, but they're becomming pretty rare.

11* in VH are limited to the Falzes EQs, as well as both Tower Defenses and Extreme Quests. You'll have an easier time dropping those once you reach SH.

Takatsuki
Jun 6, 2014, 05:29 AM
Do In The Driving Rain 2 Emergency Quest.

On VH you can get the following 10* Double Sabers:
Fossil Tricks (from Zeshrayda)
Stag Cutlery (from Gulf)
Mehrennenka (from Fang Banther)

You can also get 2 10* knuckles there, the Rogbelt Knuckle from Rogbelt and the Alonah Hands from Alongahda.

Chdata
Jun 6, 2014, 05:40 AM
Almost any emergency quest, especially in SH mode, will suddenly make you rain in 10*. I've amassed over 400 so far, and others have gotten more.

In VH, you won't be showered as much as in SH, but if you keep doing EQs, eventually you'll run into some.

TehCubey
Jun 6, 2014, 05:58 AM
1. Do you have a premium account? You can trade weapons for weapon passes only if premium is active.

2. Did you grind your weapon? Did you equipment-extend it?

A simple 1-3* weapon crafted to only +1 equipment extension is almost as good as a 10* weapon, and easier to grind to +10. Giving it 50 element is also trivial, and all of these things should SIGNIFICANTLY boost your damage.

landman
Jun 6, 2014, 06:23 AM
If you think at lvl 40 a 10* will make you improve greatly you are mistaken, so I don't get the urge to equip one unless the latent of said weapon is not available in a 7-9*. But, 10* are actually cheaper than the best 9* (afix+ latent), but still, lvl 40 (that at this point can be reached in about 3 days doing Kofy's) is still early.