PDA

View Full Version : Where's PSO2 OST Vol.3?

Apples-Doritos
Jun 6, 2014, 06:18 PM
*Edited: I should've titled this thread "Where's PSO2's Unreleased Music?"*

Has anyone decided to make a zip. containing the unreleased tracks from Episode 2? I'm not sure if it's actually possible yet, unless someone records in-game BGM. If anyone does manage to make one, please give a download link on this thread?

Unreleased Music:
[SPOILER-BOX]

Mining Base Defense [Wave 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and Vibras + Low HP versions]
Lobby Music [Attack On Titan, Wedding, etc.]
Outer Arks Mothership
Inner Arks Mothership
Theodore's Theme
Luther's Theme
Falz Angel Theme [Both Versions]
Infected Arks Mothership
Apos Dorios [Fire, Ice and Lightning Themes]
"La L'inno per il IDOLA" - Dark Falz Loser/Luther [Slow, Normal, Fast Versions + Time-Stop and Main Theme]

[/SPOILER-BOX]

XrosBlader821
Jun 6, 2014, 06:30 PM
The ost Volumes refer to official released ost not the one ripped by players :^)
If Players rip them they're either too long or they make 4 versions out of one song

Just wait until the real thing gets an official release. Most can be already found ripped on YouTube, in a too lengthy version.

Apples-Doritos
Jun 6, 2014, 06:38 PM
Truuuuue.

arnd
Jun 6, 2014, 07:01 PM
Titan lobby was "Brave Fight", by Kenichi Tokoi. As is was already on PSU soundtrack, it wouldn't make any sense to include that into the next volume of PSO2 soundtrack. Same for "Marriage", though that one was by Taihei Sato.

Edit: 'Shrayda's BGM can be considered unreleased as well. Also, overall it feels like there just aren't enough new tracks for a new CD.

Apples-Doritos
Jun 6, 2014, 09:05 PM
Titan lobby was "Brave Fight", by Kenichi Tokoi. As is was already on PSU soundtrack, it wouldn't make any sense to include that into the next volume of PSO2 soundtrack. Same for "Marriage", though that one was by Taihei Sato.

Edit: 'Shrayda's BGM can be considered unreleased as well. Also, overall it feels like there just aren't enough new tracks for a new CD.

Actually, in Vol. 2 of PSO2's OST, Zeshy's theme was labeled as "Bonus Track". I'm surprised that people haven't noticed this, really.

arnd
Jun 6, 2014, 09:56 PM
Actually, in Vol. 2 of PSO2's OST, Zeshy's theme was labeled as "Bonus Track". I'm surprised that people haven't noticed this, really.

On which disk of the soundtrack is said bonus track located, then? My copy has 12 tracks on the first disk, 9 on second, 45 on third, 15 on final, and I'm more than sure that it is a genuine WM copy: intact, with an obi label in order. Are you sure you aren't speaking about a bootleg?

Dnd
Jun 6, 2014, 09:59 PM
Disk 3 track 16, it should be?

arnd
Jun 6, 2014, 10:05 PM
Disk 3 track 16, it should be?

That one seems to be a sound effect from the title screen.

Strange. Will have to double-check things, as it all seems fishy.

Shinamori
Jun 6, 2014, 10:29 PM
Same. Zesh's track isn't on there. At least now for me. It's just the title sound effect.

TheszNuts
Jun 7, 2014, 03:02 AM
I have the entire OST for Vol. 2, never seen this bonus theme.

Apples-Doritos
Jun 7, 2014, 07:56 AM
Same. Zesh's track isn't on there. At least now for me. It's just the title sound effect.

Guys, it's on the soundtrack. Just take a look.

Shinamori
Jun 7, 2014, 07:57 AM
I don't have that. It's not in the official track list either. If you downloaded then, who ever uploaded it probably added that there,

http://vgmdb.net/album/40536

Apples-Doritos
Jun 7, 2014, 07:59 AM
Well then, that's odd. I got Vol.2 of the OST with every track on there, including Zeshy's. All are 320kbs, along with the Album art.

Shinamori
Jun 7, 2014, 08:10 AM
Where did you get it from?

Apples-Doritos
Jun 7, 2014, 08:25 AM
I believe it's from here. http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/phantasy-star-online-2-original-soundtrack-vol-165219/
When I downloaded it, Track 16 was called "Bonus Track".

Apples-Doritos
Jun 7, 2014, 08:27 AM
But anyway, I've decided to post a link for you guys to download all of the boss themes that I have. Some aren't good quality, while some are from the OST.

arnd
Jun 7, 2014, 09:37 AM
I believe it's from here. http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/phantasy-star-online-2-original-soundtrack-vol-165219/
When I downloaded it, Track 16 was called "Bonus Track".

That's the very source of confusion: I thought you had the track on an actual disc, so got freaked out about possibly investing into a bootleg. It does look like the user who created the upload in question just slapped an in-game rip of Zeshrayda's BGM in there, while it's just simply omitted in the actual release.

But anyway, I've decided to post a link for you guys to download all of the boss themes that I have. Some aren't good quality, while some are from the OST.

Composer notes for unreleased ones:

vs. Zeshrayda - Hideaki Kobayashi
vs. Dark Vibras (Mining Base Defense: Wave 6) - Hideaki Kobayashi
vs. Theodore - Mitsuharu Fukuyama
vs. Luther - Hideaki Kobayashi
vs. Falz Angel - Hideaki Kobayashi
vs. Apos Dorios (3 versions) - Hideaki Kobayashi
La L'inno per il IDOLA - Hideaki Kobayashi

TheszNuts
Jun 8, 2014, 01:31 AM
I'm gonna side with that being a user-created rip, I have the physical CDs and ripped them myself and this "bonus track" did not appear.