PDA

View Full Version : Leveling advance class

schulz87
Jun 8, 2014, 11:03 PM
Hi Im from SEA server with lvl 40 cap, so I just hit 30 with my ranger, now I'm switching to gunner, but now I'm having a problem leveling from lvl 1-20 with my gunner since there are big exp quest.
should I just grind MPA normal till I hit 20? I got bored doing it at lvl 9
or should I continue to level my ranger till 40 and sub class my gunner?

are there any other way on leveling them?

Vintasticvin
Jun 8, 2014, 11:16 PM
Yeah your subclass gets half the xp of what your main class and its a good idea to run EQs as they are pretty good for xp unless you guys havent got the patch to where your subclass gets xp.

EDIT: OH and you can turn in daily client orders as gunner as well to level it up!

strikerhunter
Jun 8, 2014, 11:25 PM
Yeah your subclass gets half the xp of what your main class and its a good idea to run EQs as they are pretty good for xp unless you guys havent got the patch to where your subclass gets xp.

EDIT: OH and you can turn in daily client orders as gunner as well to level it up!

Not half, it's 10% exp to the sub class but yes turning in COs for your sub is the better option.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 8, 2014, 11:29 PM
Yeah your subclass gets half the xp of what your main class

You wish!

Vintasticvin
Jun 9, 2014, 12:04 AM
Not half, it's 10% exp to the sub class but yes turning in COs for your sub is the better option.

>_> So I was right the first time thanks for correcting and agreeing with me Striker,

schulz87
Jun 9, 2014, 12:29 AM
is it true that once you sub class hits 20 they wont be able to gain exp?a
anyone got better ideas? my team told me to level my main till 40 for better exp on gunner, not sure if its true though

Chik'Tikka
Jun 9, 2014, 01:10 AM
idk about your server, but once your subclass hits 20 you should be able to run it as your main, do Hard mode, and run with the other lvl 40s, no?+^_^+

strikerhunter
Jun 9, 2014, 03:28 AM
is it true that once you sub class hits 20 they wont be able to gain exp?a
anyone got better ideas? my team told me to level my main till 40 for better exp on gunner, not sure if its true though

No, the actual number is 50.

Z-0
Jun 9, 2014, 03:33 AM
Turning in COs is an exercise in futility on the SEA server, by the way. They nerfed all the COs to give far, far less experience.

Kikikiki
Jun 9, 2014, 03:39 AM
No, the actual number is 50.

But OP isn't talking about JP version.

strikerhunter
Jun 9, 2014, 03:40 AM
But OP isn't talking about JP version.

Crap, didn't notice that.

schulz87
Jun 9, 2014, 04:24 AM
yup was talking about SEA, CO gave little exp and scales with level so it helps out a little, but wasted exp like from 2.8k to 700 exp

WildarmsRE5
Jun 9, 2014, 04:44 AM
it's only a matter of time before the SEA servers go out of business. . . (dat forever Normal Status Lobby. . . seriously, ever since the 1st day of Open Beta.)

. . . and SEGA will lift that IP Ban (that Asiasoft caused) and all will be back to normal.

Macman
Jun 9, 2014, 04:33 PM
Turning in COs is an exercise in futility on the SEA server, by the way. They nerfed all the COs to give far, far less experience.
Heh, wow. How much?

Z-0
Jun 9, 2014, 04:39 PM
I didn't really get values, but apparently a lot of COs only give 100 meseta and 50 EXP now.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 9, 2014, 05:34 PM
0.0 if that's the, then i suggest the OP stays on his RA until his subclass hits 20, then switch them and do some of that Korean style MPA grinding+^_^+

Macman
Jun 9, 2014, 07:56 PM
Good god. I bet they use the original fucked up EXP curve, too. Just wait til they up the cap to 45 there.

Rehal
Jun 9, 2014, 09:19 PM
and SEGA will lift that IP Ban (that Asiasoft caused) and all will be back to normal.
Very optimistic.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 10, 2014, 02:03 AM
Very optimistic.I played on their servers, it ain't gonna last long due to the support they're having right now.

they only have 2 ships there, and both on Normal Status.

Rehal
Jun 10, 2014, 09:49 AM
I played on their servers, it ain't gonna last long due to the support they're having right now.

they only have 2 ships there, and both on Normal Status.

What if the IP ban stay even though PSO2 SEA went out of business?