You call those sparkles?!

THESE ARE SPARKLES!!!
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/19821/694167-armstrong.jpg

Chrysheight
Jun 9, 2014, 03:50 PM
Did you take a meseta bath, Ark?

chaoko99
Jun 9, 2014, 05:10 PM
I think he found the nude mod, took them way to frigging long..

must be a new record.

yoshiblue
Jun 9, 2014, 05:46 PM
Passed down for generations.

Vampy
Jun 9, 2014, 08:46 PM
-puts on sunglasses- Tone it down a bit my poor eyes are sensitive D:

Arksenth
Jun 9, 2014, 08:49 PM
-puts on sunglasses- Tone it down a bit my poor eyes are sensitive D:

-sparkling intensifies-

PhotonDrop
Jun 9, 2014, 09:59 PM
You should probably get that checked out, excessive sparkling killed our last magical girl.

I should know, I was that magical girl.

Arksenth
Jun 9, 2014, 10:23 PM
You should probably get that checked out, excessive sparkling killed our last magical girl.

I should know, I was that magical girl.

That's because you were an utterly inferior and ineffective magical girl!

I'm better than you!!!

PhotonDrop
Jun 9, 2014, 10:26 PM
I was better than the one before me as well. Some day, after Sparklitis claims you, a new magical girl will take your place and the annals of history will beg one question: "Who is Arksenth?"

Arksenth
Jun 9, 2014, 10:29 PM
I was better than the one before me as well. Some day, after Sparklitis claims you, a new magical girl will take your place and the annals of history will beg one question: "Who is Arksenth?"

Please! There is literally no magical girl better than me - it is literally impossible!

Watch as as I sparkle more!

My source of sparkles is infinite, because I am infinitely pretty!

-sparkles-

AlexCraig
Jun 9, 2014, 11:24 PM
Ichiya has you beat for sparkles, MAAAAAAAN
[spoiler-box]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111009084701/fairytail/images/3/36/Ichiya_anime.jpg[/spoiler-box]

And Ayumu is a better guy dressed as a pretty magical girl
[spoiler-box]http://animeblurayuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/is_this_a_zombie_review_screenshot_6.png?w=630&h=351[/spoiler-box]

*Mic drop*

Arksenth
Jun 9, 2014, 11:34 PM
*Mic drop*

LOL

That's what you say!

In reality, my sparklingness and prettiness just overwhelm your sensory organs so much that you aren't even able to perceive more than a small fraction of it!

-sparkles intensely-

blace
Jun 9, 2014, 11:43 PM
Onlookers beware, Arksenth's true form!

[spoiler-box]http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/09202008/5/2/5/6/5256ed02c51ff0_full.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Dhylec
Jun 9, 2014, 11:50 PM
o.o
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbuqF5-nL3zy2DOHgqJvvRAYaF0Vz6BYIoS7sZSoU1UZlOTTp00w

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 9, 2014, 11:54 PM
its not even funny anymore
why do we let him keep posting these threads

Crazyleo
Jun 10, 2014, 01:32 AM

Hey!!! I asked that question now. "who is she"?

Zorafim
Jun 10, 2014, 01:47 AM

..."anymore"?

At least now he's not taking out his insecurities by insulting people with less gear then him. He was insufferable back then.
Well, more insufferable than he is now. I wish he would at least change up his routine every now and again. I can pretty much fill out his posts with an assumed filler text, and be able to follow along with the conversation just fine.

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 02:31 AM
..."anymore"?

At least now he's not taking out his insecurities by insulting people with less gear then him. He was insufferable back then.
Well, more insufferable than he is now. I wish he would at least change up his routine every now and again. I can pretty much fill out his posts with an assumed filler text, and be able to follow along with the conversation just fine.

Hm, you're right, like the poor people thing it doesn't piss off people as much as it should now.

I'll have to think of the newest thing!

Maybe I can be a Naughty Nun or something!

Zorafim
Jun 10, 2014, 02:51 AM
The variety would be nice.

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 03:22 AM
The variety would be nice.

Hm!

If it pisses you off so much, maybe I'll just keep doing the same thing!

Poor person with crappy gear!

-sparkles prettily-

CelestialBlade
Jun 10, 2014, 04:09 AM
Better question: why do people keep replying and giving him exactly what he wants?

Zorafim
Jun 10, 2014, 04:13 AM
...you take pleasure in annoying people? Why? That's the easiest thing you can possibly do, especially on the internet.
It's like taking pleasure in making squirrels flee. They'll do it whether you work at it or not.
Or, you could take a bullhorn, and blow it in someone's ear non-stop. That will give you exactly the same reaction, with even less effort from you than typing the same thing over and over.

I would say that if such a simple thing gives you pleasure, then go ahead and do it. But, you are, by definition, making the world a worse place by doing that. Still, it's not like there's anything I can do to stop you.

You know, you could just write "You're an asshole" over and over. That'll give the exact same response, with less thought from you.

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 10:39 AM
I just pictured Arksenth as Don Corneo from FF7. All my lulz.

Vintasticvin
Jun 10, 2014, 12:02 PM

I just had that image too and choked on a piece of my granola bar

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
...you take pleasure in annoying people? Why? That's the easiest thing you can possibly do, especially on the internet.
It's like taking pleasure in making squirrels flee. They'll do it whether you work at it or not.
Or, you could take a bullhorn, and blow it in someone's ear non-stop. That will give you exactly the same reaction, with even less effort from you than typing the same thing over and over.

I would say that if such a simple thing gives you pleasure, then go ahead and do it. But, you are, by definition, making the world a worse place by doing that. Still, it's not like there's anything I can do to stop you.

You know, you could just write "You're an asshole" over and over. That'll give the exact same response, with less thought from you.

lol loud cranky rant

Try being pretty and rich, like me!

I would choose Cloud, every time!

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 02:27 PM
So is he good in bed or is Zack better?

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 02:46 PM
So is he good in bed or is Zack better?

I don't know, I'd need both at once to properly assess their skills, you know?

I guess you should arrange this for me!

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 03:10 PM
Well. That might be an issue. Zack died. Fix that and we'll talk.

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 03:16 PM
Well. That might be an issue. Zack died. Fix that and we'll talk.

I'm pretty sure the excessive amounts of radiation pumped into him preserved his body from decomposition, just dig him up and we're ready to go pretty much.

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 03:17 PM
Well... I... Uh... Wow.

I got nothing.

Arksenth
Jun 10, 2014, 03:22 PM
I am not a slut!

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 03:34 PM
You're a liar! -sets your pants on fire-

Vampy
Jun 10, 2014, 03:39 PM
-pulls saya away-

Chrysheight
Jun 10, 2014, 04:14 PM
-is pulled away- THIS ISN'T OVER!!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2014, 11:55 PM
[spoiler-box]
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_konsqoBb1l1qzjh2mo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1402548658&Signature=5o9SslMxFmMrPmDlZC%2BQIF3vpZI%3D#_=_

http://i1.minus.com/ibf2yvZ9X6qyZo.jpg

Wtfuggs

should've just rehosted this, what a hassle

Yoda and Blanka T shirt, graphic (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_konsqoBb1l1qzjh2mo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1402548658&Signature=5o9SslMxFmMrPmDlZC%2BQIF3vpZI%3D#_=_)

[/spoiler-box]

:neutral: + :fire: = :lightning:

Who knew?!

Nitro Vordex
Jun 11, 2014, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty sure the excessive amounts of radiation pumped into him preserved his body from decomposition, just dig him up and we're ready to go pretty much.
Wonder how long rigor mortis lasts.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 11, 2014, 02:08 AM
So is Yodamang \-*sparkling*-/ while he dies

or is he megaman, first name ROCK

or is blanka bootleg t-shirt greasy

-you :burger: 98% fat guys-