PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 - The witch-hunt

Ordy
Jun 9, 2014, 06:37 PM
Just found this on their uploader:

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/8FLlNyP.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Looks like some people really can't stand us ... the rude and ugly gaijin.

Now let's burn AIDA to escape the wrath of gods.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jun 9, 2014, 06:42 PM
Yeah this was around before.

Aida translated it somewhere. lol

RollTheDice
Jun 9, 2014, 06:52 PM
And?

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/IQBk.gif

Sacrificial
Jun 9, 2014, 06:55 PM
Let's start/revive a new cult! and i don't mean a super not so secret aida fanclub with that!

Zyrusticae
Jun 9, 2014, 07:01 PM
Old this might be, but it's still amusing/depressing to think how a simple misunderstanding can cause someone to suspect someone as kind and selfless as Aida of wrongdoing.

Seriously, shit's ridiculous. This is the sort of thing you can write stories about, man.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 07:03 PM
It's true, though.

I would blame EN patch and Aida's crew for the huge amount of retarded foreigners on this game.

BIG OLAF
I wouldn't doubt for a second that The Cool Guys™ were helping spread these lies, since they seem to have a personal vendetta against AIDA for no reason more than being bored.

It's true, though.

See? Here's one now.

yoshiblue
Old this might be, but it's still amusing/depressing to think how a simple misunderstanding can cause someone to suspect someone as kind and selfless as Aida of wrongdoing.

Seriously, shit's ridiculous. This is the sort of thing you can write stories about, man.

Behind the scenes, E! True Hollywood Story.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 07:05 PM
See? Here's one now.
I'm not one of those clowns, but you should go back to fapping over your dumb character and stay quiet lol.

Kumichan
Jun 9, 2014, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't doubt for a second that The Cool Guys™ were helping spread these lies, since they seem to have a personal vendetta against AIDA for no reason more than being bored.

See? Here's one now.

What lies are you talking about?

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jun 9, 2014, 07:13 PM
What lies are you talking about?

The only real lie on there is the fact that they associated Aida with the hackers.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 07:13 PM
It's true, though.

I would blame EN patch and Aida's crew for the huge amount of retarded foreigners on this game.

So all casual player are bad for the game?
That doesn't really make any sense, it's a MMORPG that is free to join, why should there be a arbitary limit placed by you?

The only real lie on there is the fact that they associated Aida with the hackers.

That seems to be more of a mis-understanding, since they saw Aida confronting and talking with the hackers/script kiddies ingame, and thought they are "friend"

Kumichan
Jun 9, 2014, 07:16 PM
It says AIDA knows the hackers which is true.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 07:19 PM
Sizustar,

Where did I say casual?

I'm talking about foreign players who are rude/abusive to JP, do not respect the rules in JP parties, talk publicly in English, spam the chat for TACOs in SH block, and just overall causing trouble.

Go to B20. You'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't care if you're bad at the game or not... just stop pissing off the Japanese community. Keep in mind that we aren't actually welcomed here.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 07:22 PM
Sizustar,

Where did I say casual?

I'm talking about foreign players who are rude/abusive to JP, do not respect the rules in JP parties, talk publicly in English, spam the chat for TACOs in SH block, and just overall causing trouble.

Go to B20. You'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't care if you're bad or not... just stop pissing off the Japanese community. Keep in mind that we aren't actually welcomed here.

The majority of Japanese player don't mind the foreign player(English, Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean, etc) that don't know Japanese.
There is a loud vocal minority that dislike anything that is not Japanese, or is foreign.
As can be seen when the TOS first appeared in the PSO2/Sakai blog, and the vast majority of message on the blog and PSO2 official forum was in support of foreign player.

As long as the "rude" player keep to their own block, they don't mind, since most of them are already in their own little group anyway. Unless it's one of the performing NPC brigade.

Gama
Jun 9, 2014, 07:33 PM
By their flawed logic i must be a hacker too.

well ill hope that it dosent bring problems to aida chan.

eesh. why cant everyone get allooooong!?

Kumichan
Jun 9, 2014, 07:34 PM
The majority of Japanese player don't mind the foreign player(English, Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean, etc) that don't know Japanese.
There is a loud vocal minority that dislike anything that is not Japanese, or is foreign.
As can be seen when the TOS first appeared in the PSO2/Sakai blog, and the vast majority of message on the blog and PSO2 official forum was in support of foreign player.

As long as the "rude" player keep to their own block, they don't mind, since most of them are already in their own little group anyway. Unless it's one of the performing NPC brigade.

The average Japanese player don't care about foreigners but they do care for rules. It's against the rules to use a third part software and to connect from overseas.

Xaelouse
Jun 9, 2014, 07:38 PM
They dont care to report either unless you make yourself a really unlikable person. Like playing northern hero in TD

blace
Jun 9, 2014, 07:40 PM
Altering the game's files were part of the ToS as I recall.

Generally, easier access for any and all individuals. It may be a part of the free to play market, but the main audience is for those residing in Japan as opposed to having access to the game outside of the region.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 07:41 PM
The average Japanese player don't care about foreigners but they do care for rules. It's against the rules to use a third part software and to connect from overseas.

That only relate to the SEA version, which they don't play, and wouldn't even really know, as it wasn't even talked about, so why should it bother them? unlike the Taiwan version which had it''s own region content, that the Japanese player has shown interest in and is wondering if they'll get it.

Kumichan
Jun 9, 2014, 07:43 PM
That only relate to the SEA version, which they don't play, and wouldn't even really know, as it wasn't even talked about, so why should it bother them? unlike the Taiwan version which had it''s own region content, that the Japanese player has shown interest in and is wondering if they'll get it.

Thats rule is being enforced only in the SEA version but it does exist in the japanese as well.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 07:44 PM
They dont care to report either unless you make yourself a really unlikable person. Like playing northern hero in TD
If you're a strong BR and you know what you're doing, there's nothing wrong by playing NH in TD1.

Radical Dreamer
Jun 9, 2014, 07:45 PM

Really? Pffffft. It's also against the rules to break into the game's files and look at yet-to-be-released content (icons, scratch images, etc.), yet Japanese players do that all the time.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 07:46 PM
If you're a strong BR and you know what you're doing, there's nothing wrong by playing NH in TD1.

That's the minority though, same with strong Illemegid(8k damage, not 3~4k damage)

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 07:59 PM
That's the minority though, same with strong Illemegid(8k damage, not 3~4k damage)
Irumegido should never be used in TD1, let alone up north lol.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 08:00 PM
Irumegido should never be used in TD1, let alone up north lol.

It's actualy really strong, if you can get 4+ Fo that deal 8k Il megid, it clears it faster then braver party.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 08:08 PM
It's true, though.

hey you should thank aida since now you have a group of people you can trash.

RealKillaK
Jun 9, 2014, 08:16 PM
It's actualy really strong, if you can get 4+ Fo that deal 8k Il megid, it clears it faster then braver party.

Lol I would love to see wave 4, 5 with 4 fo north using irumegido would be great to watch, must be the secret to 5 runs.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 08:21 PM
Because of chodes like Kumichan, Niji, and those other mooks. There's always those people that are just bitter and troublesome for absolutely no reason.

the only reason that someone would place themselves superior to others in a video game and start trashing "bad players," claiming that "it destroys my enjoyment of the game," is that they probably lack self esteem irl. the end.

Sizustar
Jun 9, 2014, 08:24 PM
Lol I would love to see wave 4, 5 with 4 fo north using irumegido would be great to watch, must be the secret to 5 runs.

TD1
http://nicoviewer.net/sm23301566
http://nicoviewer.net/sm23316641

TD2

Kikikiki
Jun 9, 2014, 08:40 PM
hey you should thank aida since now you have a group of people you can trash.

I agre. You actually made more sense since the last time I saw you posting.

TD1
http://nicoviewer.net/sm23301566

TD2

Pretty sure it's thanks to this that the shitty FOs have an excuse to spam Illmegid everywhere.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 08:48 PM
It's the secret to being highly inefficient.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 9, 2014, 09:23 PM
the only reason [...] they probably [...]

the logical fallacies

aaah

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 09:35 PM
the logical fallacies

aaah

goddamnit i know my grammar is shit but seriously?
fuck AP lit.

BIG OLAF
Jun 9, 2014, 09:37 PM
...what does grammar have to do with logical fallacies?

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 09:40 PM
...what does grammar have to do with logical fallacies?

i'm making assumptions. but why the hell point this out.
all i'm trying to say is people should really stop making this goddamn game as "efficient as possible" for them selves. it's all just a bunch of elitist shit they put out over a goddamn video game... seriously?
tell me this is okay^

it's because of these things that 90% of my team members avoid this forum like crazy. the flaming. the trashing of "shit players". it goes on and on, they know exactly what goes on in here.

Radical Dreamer
Jun 9, 2014, 10:10 PM
i'm making assumptions. but why the hell point this out.
all i'm trying to say is people should really stop making this goddamn game as "efficient as possible" for them selves. it's all just a bunch of elitist shit they put out over a goddamn video game... seriously?
tell me this is okay^

it's because of these things that 90% of my team members avoid this forum like crazy. the flaming. the trashing of "shit players". it goes on and on, they know exactly what goes on in here.

I think it's alright to worry about efficiency with certain types of games that are highly competitive, require a lot of skill, and can win you a lot of real-life rewards if you're good enough at it (DOTA, Starcraft, etc.).

PSO2 isn't one of those games, though. Hell, it's not even trying to be one of those games, but some people will always find a way to think otherwise... And that's just sad.

btw-Niji
Jun 9, 2014, 10:12 PM
incredible

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 10:14 PM
I think it's alright to worry about efficiency with certain types of games that are highly competitive, require a lot of skill, and can win you a lot of real-life rewards if you're good enough at it (DOTA, Starcraft, etc.).

PSO2 isn't one of those games, though. Hell, it's not even trying to be one of those games, but some people will always find a way to think otherwise... And that's just sad.

why we even trashing players because they spend more money on costumes than weapons/grinding, it really doesn't matter, in fact 60% of PSO2 is for this set group of players.

Esofor
Jun 9, 2014, 10:17 PM

completely ignorant point of view

pkemr4
Jun 9, 2014, 10:18 PM
muh sides

Esofor
Jun 9, 2014, 10:18 PM
also, infiniteeverlasting, what's wrong with being overly efficient? i get shit done faster than most people and that means more rares for me. is that not the goal?

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 10:19 PM
also, infiniteeverlasting, what's wrong with being overly efficient? i get shit done faster than most people and that means more rares for me. is that not the goal?

sure its a good goal, but not something you should tell other's to fuck themselves for.

Esofor
Jun 9, 2014, 10:19 PM
the whole spending a good portion of your money on costumes is fine, but that doesn't give u a free pass to play like an idiot

BIG OLAF
Jun 9, 2014, 10:20 PM
completely ignorant point of view

Almost as ignorant as everything you say. Quite a feat.

Actually, no, Radical Dreamer's post wasn't ignorant at all. My bad.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 9, 2014, 10:22 PM
play like an idiot

again it's just a game, i don't even think sports commentators go this far.

but here i'm also being a hypocrite by taking this thread a slight bit too seriously.

Esofor
Jun 9, 2014, 10:22 PM
are you joking me, olaf?

saying that this game isn't competitive or doesn't require a lot of skill is pretty dumb

i'll agree that pso2 isn't trying to be one of those games, but given the simply stunning combat system, why can't players want to play like that?

AlexCraig
Jun 9, 2014, 10:23 PM
People play video games for many reasons. Whether they play to have fun with a game they like, or if they want to "be the best/most efficient", or if they play just for fashion, or if they just want to hang with friends. It's ignorant to say that one way to play is better than any other. Who cares if you find rares faster than others. That's not the point of the game. The point of the game, any any game at all for that matter, is to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you enjoy being more efficient, then have fun being more efficient. If you play because you want to enjoy the game, then enjoy the game. Have fun doing what you do. It's just a game.