PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Feedback & PSO2

Aots
Jun 10, 2014, 06:00 PM
Xbox has made a Official Xbox Feedback website & I made a post to vote for PSO2.

Hopefully if it gets enough votes they will look into it. For the people who don't care about playing a Phantasy Star game on Xbox can just simply ignore this thread.
:-)
Vote here. (http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6036205-phantasy-star-online-2-needs-to-make-its-way-to-xb)

strikerhunter
Jun 10, 2014, 06:26 PM
Not likely going to happen seeing how Xbox doesn't do to well in Japan but I do give you credit and good will for supporting PSO2 for the Xbox.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jun 10, 2014, 06:30 PM
You guys haven't learned from PSU, have you?

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 10, 2014, 06:44 PM

Was going to say this. So glad others thing the same way.

Aquanos
Jun 10, 2014, 06:58 PM
PSO2 Xbox = Soloing Dark Falz Lucifer

Aots
Jun 10, 2014, 07:26 PM
Not likely going to happen seeing how Xbox doesn't do to well in Japan but I do give you credit and good will for supporting PSO2 for the Xbox.

Thanks! ^^ It looks like Microsoft wants to make a big impact in Japan with the Xbox One. Let's hope it works out when it's released.

Takatsuki
Jun 10, 2014, 07:29 PM
The Xbox One is crap and PSO2 will never be on it anyway because Sega has an exclusivity deal with Sony.

pkemr4
Jun 10, 2014, 07:32 PM
pls no pso2 on trashboxone

Aots
Jun 10, 2014, 07:34 PM
The Xbox One is crap and PSO2 will never be on it anyway because Sega has an exclusivity deal with Sony.

Opinions...opinions.

Just because it's on a Vita doesn't mean it's exclusive to Sony, unless you have proof?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 10, 2014, 07:59 PM
Xbox has it in their terms that cross-over connections wouldn't be allowed ever again, Xbox users would be completely segregated from PSO2 PC/ES/Vita users. As well as M$ "Leases" their own servers for game services. M$ also charges for every update/patch the Developer/producers release which makes bi-weekly content updates difficult+^_^+ Even tho PSO2 PC has the Xbox controller buttons in it's GUI, if it ever hits a console it will most likely be Sony's as they have fewer restrictions on player connectivity with PC and based on PSO2's success with Vita+^_^+

XrosBlader821
Jun 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
we can play PSO2 with the power of the CLOUUUUUUD or you know we could simply boot our PC's or buy PS TV if this thing supports PSO2.

Aots
Jun 10, 2014, 08:57 PM
Xbox has it in their terms that cross-over connections wouldn't be allowed ever again, Xbox users would be completely segregated from PSO2 PC/ES/Vita users. As well as M$ "Leases" their own servers for game services. M$ also charges for every update/patch the Developer/producers release which makes bi-weekly content updates difficult+^_^+ Even tho PSO2 PC has the Xbox controller buttons in it's GUI, if it ever hits a console it will most likely be Sony's as they have fewer restrictions on player connectivity with PC and based on PSO2's success with Vita+^_^+

They dropped charging developers for updates/patches a little over a year ago & MS has also been working on their restrictions as well.

Overall I'd be happy to see it on any home console & I hope the wait has something to do with it.

blace
Jun 10, 2014, 09:10 PM
"Delayed" is the only answer they'll give. It's also the same answer given two years ago when Xbox fan sites made false claims that the game is coming to the 360 or next gen consoles.

If there will be an XBone release they'll first release it in Japan if the console looks profitable. As it stands the Xbox console is not a crowd favorite nor has it had many developers putting out games for it during the last generation. Let's not forget that Japan also dropped the 360 version of PSU entirely in favor of the PC version while the localized version of PSU on console was lacking in content.

moorebounce
Jun 10, 2014, 09:13 PM
I actually loved PSO (not PSU) on the Xbox because of the built-in voice chat feature.

HsBlaze
Jun 10, 2014, 10:31 PM
I actually loved PSO (not PSU) on the Xbox because of the built-in voice chat feature.

Oh yes so many memories... oh the good ol dayz..

Anyway why not it could happen. I Own a Xbone Dont have many game in it yet but it got lots of potential and the Xbox has the power to run it.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Jun 11, 2014, 02:21 AM
I don't even think the xbone is being sold in Japan...

Chik'Tikka
Jun 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
I don't even think the xbone is being sold in Japan...

JP September 4, 2014 is Launch date for Xbox One, for a cool ¥ 58,200 +^_^+

blace
Jun 11, 2014, 02:54 AM
The XBone had rumors around it saying it wouldn't see a release outside of the US.

Karazykid
Jun 11, 2014, 03:30 AM
I play with my 360 controller, and that's as close to PSO2 on xbox as I want it to get. Don't get me wrong, if it was on there I would totally play it. But I think we all know it would be at least 500 updates behind the jp version, would have a terrible population and would turn a f2p game into either b2p or a subscription. As long as we have awesome people working on the tweaker I'm quite happy.

landman
Jun 11, 2014, 03:37 AM

PSO2 Xbox = Soloing Dark Falz Lucifer

What I did learn from PSU X360 is that it had plenty more population than the PC version, basically because the system avoided hackers to mess with other player's experiences, reason why PSU PC (west) was almost deserted and with an impossible economy in only 3 months. It also had global support, so that means you could party with Japanese players and people from around the world. What did you learn about PSU 360? Other than a Japanese company screwing over non Japanese (mostly) players.

But somehow I don't think Microsoft will be interested, specially after showing Fable Legends this E3.

HsBlaze
Jun 11, 2014, 05:08 AM
But somehow I don't think Microsoft will be interested, specially after showing Fable Legends this E3.

Ewwww fable legends for real.... I tell you now that a bad choose for xbone...