PDA

View Full Version : Arks Cash benefits and Premium Vs. Free to Play

Egner
Jun 11, 2014, 11:59 AM
So I've been contemplating for a while now whether it's worth actually putting any money into the game considering I really do enjoy playing whenever I get the potential to. The one thing I utterly despise is not having a shop and not being able to purchase 10 * weapons. Now obviously if I decided to go the route I could by putting AC on my character.

So I wanted to have this made clear for me so I know exactly what I would be getting into before I buy any.

First off...What does premium entail? Is it like a package? If so what do I get that I don't in free to play? I also noticed instead of going premium you can also just purchase a My shop for 30 days which is what I feel like I would just do seeing that my biggest desire is to sell things and get meseta but then without being able to buy high end equipment is almost seems pointless to own meseta.

So if someone wouldn't mind taking a bit of time to explain this all to me I would entirely appreciate it. Any recommendations or suggestions as to what other people do would be nice. Thank you!

wefwq
Jun 11, 2014, 12:13 PM
With premium you able enter full blocks, sell stuff on player shop, free access to myroom (layout A B), extra craft panel, extra storage, etc.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Jun 11, 2014, 12:33 PM
10* and 11* weapon/unit prices. So, that's a bonus.

Skyly
Jun 11, 2014, 01:39 PM
Just buy it one month. It's essentially 13USD. Use it for 1 month and if you like it keep it. If you don't then continue f2p. Seriously I'm not trying to be a dick or anything just give it a whirl. You'll never look back. If you consider your play style above casual than you need premium. The ability to essentially better your gear should already be a plus. Changing blocks to ones that have premium space. Login bonuses. I clear that board do quick especially when there's a campaign for login. The ability to make lots of meseta on the shop. More fun lol. There's probably more that I forgot to mention but so summarize just get and try it out. It's non recurring so you have to buy it every month which is good thing. I actually have to purchase mine again cause it expired.

Egner
Jun 11, 2014, 02:41 PM
Just buy it one month. It's essentially 13USD. Use it for 1 month and if you like it keep it. If you don't then continue f2p. Seriously I'm not trying to be a dick or anything just give it a whirl. You'll never look back. If you consider your play style above casual than you need premium. The ability to essentially better your gear should already be a plus. Changing blocks to ones that have premium space. Login bonuses. I clear that board do quick especially when there's a campaign for login. The ability to make lots of meseta on the shop. More fun lol. There's probably more that I forgot to mention but so summarize just get and try it out. It's non recurring so you have to buy it every month which is good thing. I actually have to purchase mine again cause it expired.Nope, you are definitely not being a dick! :-D I appreciate the response seeing this is kind of what I was curious about, I just wanted to make sure it was worth the while before I went ahead and wasted my time on getting something that most people might not approve of! Whenever I figure out how to go ahead and purchase a 1 month membership (Or at least buy AC if that) I will start it. Thanks a ton!

landman
Jun 11, 2014, 02:49 PM
Only for the 10 and 11* tickets it is worth that one month, you can use those tickets to buy those weapons/units even if you are not premium. While fremium you will either NPC vendor some valuable items, or you will be storing them until you get a shop pass.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 11, 2014, 06:57 PM
Only for the 10 and 11* tickets it is worth that one month, you can use those tickets to buy those weapons/units even if you are not premium. While fremium you will either NPC vendor some valuable items, or you will be storing them until you get a shop pass.

Or desynth them, or trade them in recycle shop for excubes+^_^+ there's soo many 10*s now that if you play constantly you can has my room forevers if you want+^_^+

landman
Jun 12, 2014, 02:11 AM
Yeah but as actual valuable items I was thinking in units with mizer and quartz, something people will actually buy, I don't expect anyone to spend a 10* ticket on 5-100k 10* weapons (seriously, why is the marked flooded with those?).

Achelousaurus
Jun 12, 2014, 03:55 AM
Consider Dudu.
Well, I plan on not bothering much with Dudu.
So, once I get to the part where the stuff I found isn't cutting it anymore and I really want to max a weapon / unit or get some really hard to find stuff, I will save up a lot of money, get premium and buy it from the player shop.
Of course there's no guarantee what I want is in there but so many great things can be bought there with premium.

In the mean time I may buy more skill trees or mags (already got 2) so I can switch to the right build for different quests.

Halikus
Jun 12, 2014, 06:28 AM
Yeah but as actual valuable items I was thinking in units with mizer and quartz, something people will actually buy, I don't expect anyone to spend a 10* ticket on 5-100k 10* weapons (seriously, why is the marked flooded with those?).

Indeed, it boggles my mind that anyone would put 10* wep's on the market for less that the current price of a photon sphere...

Sizustar
Jun 12, 2014, 06:39 AM

You'll have better luck getting mizer souls from The smartphone game PSO2es

landman
Jun 12, 2014, 08:11 AM
And I believe you, but the point is, if you have a shop, you check the market and put them on sale, if you don't have a shop, you either NPC vendor them or store them waiting for a shop ticket.

ShinMaruku
Jun 12, 2014, 10:31 AM
I use premium for 2 -3 months a year tbh works well.

AlaskanKactus
Jun 12, 2014, 01:27 PM
I just bought premium for the first time last month. I gotta say its definitely worth it if you play the game frequently and love the market scene. Being the first person in the market with new scratch items is a great way to make quick meseta. Oh and premium storage is amazing.

Try it, if you don't like it then at least you'll be stocked with 10/11* passes.

Holysorceror
Aug 22, 2016, 09:15 PM
okay if able to get ARKS cash how do I purchase premium membership with it? does simply purchasing the ARKS cash cover it? nobody explained that tbh. And that seems to be one of the things he was asking.

Zysets
Aug 22, 2016, 09:49 PM
okay if able to get ARKS cash how do I purchase premium membership with it? does simply purchasing the ARKS cash cover it? nobody explained that tbh. And that seems to be one of the things he was asking.

Open up the AC Shop, and buy a 30, 60, or 90 day Premium pass with your AC. It's in your menu. Once you get your pass, use it and your premium starts!

Yden
Aug 22, 2016, 10:14 PM
I personally went with the inventory upgrade route with the AC I bought. There's a very noticeable difference between a max and default inventory mainly that you're not constantly sending things to storage or mass selling after every EQ.

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
Man, I seriously feel sorry for the peeps who only have the default 50 inventory space; I can only imagine the horror of having to constantly clean house every time, especially since everyone's naturally rushing, rushing, rushing.

Zysets
Aug 23, 2016, 12:06 AM
Yup, I've only ever gone up to 70, but just that 20 extra slots have made a huge difference for me. I'm considering getting my main character to max eventually.

Flaoc
Aug 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
well that was quite the necro especially with an extremely similar thread having just been made a couple days ago