PDA

View Full Version : Cant get into PSO2 since the latest update....

Smokescreen
Jun 11, 2014, 03:17 PM
Hey I cant get into PSO2 using the tweaker app since the latest server update... Anyone else having this issue? I'v had to uninstall the game and am now reinstalling it without the tweaker in hoped of getting this fucking shit working again...

Sizustar
Jun 11, 2014, 03:20 PM
What region, and what error?

Smokescreen
Jun 11, 2014, 03:23 PM
Im from the U.S so I know its not a problem logging in I just cant get the game to start and there are file conflicts.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 11, 2014, 04:19 PM
Im from the U.S so I know its not a problem logging in I just cant get the game to start and there are file conflicts.

have you tried using the default launcher and not the tweaker (if your using the tweaker)

Smokescreen
Jun 11, 2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah I'm currently reinstalling it atm and its working fine for now... I'm gonna avoid using the tweaker like the plague and just install the english patches myself until the app gets updated.

I've looked further into the issue and apparently I'm not the only one affected since the update.

I suggest anyone running the game post update not use the tweaker to update the game as it will cause issues. This im sure will be addressed later on.

ashley50
Jun 11, 2014, 04:51 PM
I've never had problem launching the game after every update.
Prolly 'cause I don't use a tweaker

Achelousaurus
Jun 11, 2014, 04:57 PM
I also can't play.
PSO2 is just black (I never removed any videos) and crashes every time I click in the black screen to where the login screen would be.
Region is Germany.

Shinamori
Jun 11, 2014, 04:58 PM
I use tweaker I have no issues. You probably installed a outdated patch.

Macman
Jun 11, 2014, 05:11 PM
I use tweaker to download updates, but I don't launch the game with it (I use the direct .exe launch trick) and it's fine for me.
You made sure to get the latest patches, right?

GoldenFalcon
Jun 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
The black screen is a normal problem with the english patches. Because of this, wait a day after updates for English

KOLZ
Jun 11, 2014, 08:30 PM
Yeah I just played 3 straight hours after updating the tweaker. Everything is fine on my end.

TaigaUC
Jun 11, 2014, 09:04 PM
In the past, when I updated via the Tweaker, it occasionally said the patching was complete when it wasn't.
I had to tell the Tweaker to rescan the files and then it'd download the rest of the patch data.

So... if you have a problem, check the Tweaker's Troubleshooting section.

Punisher106
Jun 11, 2014, 09:04 PM
Just install the core english patch. Don't install the large files or the story patch until it says compatible.

undead098
Jun 11, 2014, 10:06 PM
using tweaker as usual.... no problem in my side. only using core en patch. largefiles still not compatible

Smokescreen
Jun 17, 2014, 06:54 PM
Update: Yeah it was an issue on my side and sorry for not responding earlier. I don't login here often. I found out its better to have an unmodified version of PSO2 before applying any new content patch. Thanks again for the effort to contact me.