PDA

View Full Version : Frikking TANKS!

Edson Drake
Jun 11, 2014, 10:58 PM
So, I saw some screenshots with tanks and went to look at them at the shops.

Over 5 millions. I love Tanks and I would gladly buy one but for those who already own them, can you do anything with them? Ride them around, on your room area or maybe somewhere else? Does it have any other action? Or it is only a big useless toy?

(for the price it has to be good)

Radical Dreamer
Jun 11, 2014, 11:09 PM
No, it's just a silly room item... but...

I just imagined an MPA filled with people riding tanks. Oh mah gawd. It'd be just like World of Tanks.

BIG OLAF
Jun 11, 2014, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I don't think those tanks do anything. They don't looks that cool or impressive to me.

Chdata
Jun 11, 2014, 11:17 PM
Show off how hilariously stupid you are for spending 5m on a rock.

BlankM
Jun 11, 2014, 11:42 PM
People spent 100mil on instruments back in the day so the "It must be good for that price" logic doesn't really apply lol.

Gardios
Jun 11, 2014, 11:57 PM
I want it so badly, but god why must it be so expensive... ;_;

yoshiblue
Jun 12, 2014, 12:23 AM
Tank would make for a nice addition to a museum setup.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 12, 2014, 12:31 AM
Tank would make for a nice addition to a museum setup.

I'd use it as a front door security device.

yoshiblue
Jun 12, 2014, 12:36 AM
Why not both? Just be prepared for a hefty repair bill.

.Jack
Jun 12, 2014, 12:38 AM
When I first checked those they were 7M+ and only 4 or 5 available, there were at least a dozen last time I checked a few hours ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the 1M range in a week once they loose their novelty and people start reselling them. Just wait a couple days would be my suggestion.

landman
Jun 12, 2014, 02:07 AM
They are a nice decoration if you are a Valkyria Chonicles fan, I only hope it doesn't make the noises it made the smaller version in PSP2.

For the prices all VC stuff is getting, if it is actually a signal of the Japanese fanbase, I can't understand Sega doped that franchise.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 12, 2014, 02:58 AM
They are a nice decoration if you are a Valkyria Chonicles fan, I only hope it doesn't make the noises it made the smaller version in PSP2.

For the prices all VC stuff is getting, if it is actually a signal of the Japanese fanbase, I can't understand Sega doped that franchise.

I'm only really familiar with Valkyria Chronicles that it is an game (turn based strategy RPG?) and that there is an anime for it. I just really want to get the tank because it's a tank that I can have in my room.