PDA

View Full Version : FPS Slowdown

Tes
Jun 12, 2014, 05:31 AM
Past few days i've noticed slow down of frame rate. Today it's been at it's worst and this is the first time i've played since the patch. But i've never had this issue before. Even on 12 player games with techs and all sorts flying around the screen my frame rate is always smooth.

3GB 680GTX and an i7 and 16GB or ram so there's no issue there. All drivers are up to date and I cleared dns cache.

Any recommendations?

wefwq
Jun 12, 2014, 06:17 AM
I didn't notice any frame issue but mine got sound suttering back during luther fight.

Limbo_lag
Jun 12, 2014, 11:48 AM
Hmm. I've started getting stuttering during p-bursts in the new mothership LQ. Dunno if its related or just my GPU failing...

Maenara
Jun 12, 2014, 11:59 AM
I've been getting huge bouts of frame stuttering, down to 3, even 0.5 FPS on occasion. The only place I've ever gotten low FPS was when reentering the lobby, and during MPA PSE bursts, but it's happening all the time now.

Meji
Jun 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
Running on Full-HD or 1440p (or higher)?

Idolon
Jun 13, 2014, 12:50 AM
I've been running my game at 960x600 (because Ultrabook) and had been getting very smooth framerates up until now. Now, it's like the game hiccups every five seconds or so. I'm guessing Sega broke something with the latest update, because my team members have also been reporting similar problems.