PDA

View Full Version : Well I Did it, I Screwed up my new Mag :(

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2014, 05:55 AM
So my new Mag was like Lv133 in T-Attack alone, I fed it the wrong item and BAM, 1 Lv in Dex, I just want to cry. With all of these micro transactions in this game, it there one that would allow me to fix this without resetting the entire Mag?

Thanks

Ordy
Jun 13, 2014, 05:56 AM
I'll make it short ... no

Chdata
Jun 13, 2014, 05:58 AM
It happened to me to. All you can do is suck it up.

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 13, 2014, 06:16 AM
its one dex your going to live holy shit

undead098
Jun 13, 2014, 06:50 AM
lol same with me....
124 ratk... and suddenly 1 dex.... i don't even remember when i got that 1 dex....

Totori
Jun 13, 2014, 06:54 AM
Having some dex isn't a bad thing, it's actually good to have some dex for better critical. Pure T-ATK isn't the best Mag route.

Crystal_Shard
Jun 13, 2014, 07:01 AM
Having some dex isn't a bad thing, it's actually good to have some dex for better critical. Pure T-ATK isn't the best Mag route.

Sadly, that's not true any more. Unless you need it for a specific piece of equipment or weapon, pure attack mags are definitely necessary for higher level weapons.

Having that 1 dex accident happens to everyone. If it happened to me, I'd just make it into a 5 dex, cure my OCD and live with the result. :3

Z-0
Jun 13, 2014, 07:10 AM
its one dex your going to live holy shit
no dude one dex is a big deal

it's like

you have 174
and then just this 1 floating around

do you have any idea how ugly that looks

wow

so bad. the 174 isn't even a round number either good god.

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2014, 07:12 AM
Crap, so much for perfection. I don't get SEGA, they could do a killing selling Mag transfer points at 500 AC a pop.

Totori
Jun 13, 2014, 07:24 AM
Sadly, that's not true any more. Unless you need it for a specific piece of equipment or weapon, pure attack mags are definitely necessary for higher level weapons.

Having that 1 dex accident happens to everyone. If it happened to me, I'd just make it into a 5 dex, cure my OCD and live with the result. :3

For what high level weapon, by level 70 even with 90 T-ATK, what can't you equip?

Stickboy
Jun 13, 2014, 07:45 AM
i still got 4 more mag to work on for pure stats

...it is very suffering

Dnd
Jun 13, 2014, 08:22 AM
For equiping top top requirement weapons sooner, pure attack mags are nice. In addition because mag stats go on base attack stats, shifta will provide a bigger stat boost for someone with a 175 mag over someone with, say, a 110 mag.

However 1 stat point wont make or break anything, its fustrating yes but hey, it happens.

Daiyousei
Jun 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
Making it 5 dex to cure your ocd isnt a bad thing either, you now have enough leverage in case you mess up again.

Chdata
Jun 13, 2014, 08:36 AM
Probably better to make it 5 dex when you're at level 171, instead of now, incase you make another mistake.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 13, 2014, 08:40 AM
Also if you do happen to get an elysion. you Will need to invest some satk for equipping it as fote unless you're willing to spend sp on the te tree.

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2014, 08:45 AM
To the people making OCD jokes, stop it. Making fun of psychological disorders is just as bad as making fun of physical ones.

JanosA
Jun 13, 2014, 09:03 AM
Same thing happened to me. I bought a new mag because my first one was an experiment.

Fed the new one too many guns one time and its 174 range and 1 dex now

sucks

Lyrise
Jun 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
I used to run into the same problem too. I would level a mag to 160+, and then somewhere down the road I would screw it up.

However, that was the case until 2 things happened:

1. PSO2es came out. for just about everything you feed your mag, you get prompted. It's not as annoying because its not like the game has your full focus that you feel the need to rush through feeding your mag. Also, bonus points for es because when you connect to the mag options in es, you will actually run down the mag timer a lot faster than in the actual game. (unless you can trigger your mag actions a lot, then the actual game is faster)

2. Being able to feed your mag 7-9* equip. If you only feed your mag this level of equip, and dex reducing furniture, there's almost no way you can screw up your mag, as it would mean you would get prompted for every non-furniture feeding, where the default answer is "no". Only way to screw up at this point, is if you have built up muscle memory to get through the warning prompts every time you feed your mag a 7-9* item.

The only thing I don't like about using es to mag raise is that you must pre-load your inventory with food in the actual game, as you have no means of accessing the shop to buy more (7-9* equips and furnitures that is; you can still buy really basic equipment).

Stickboy
Jun 13, 2014, 10:30 AM
Also if you do happen to get an elysion. you Will need to invest some satk for equipping it as fote unless you're willing to spend sp on the te tree.

male fo/te duman get exactly 500 s-atk to equip elysion at lv70/70, apparently

Genovesi
Jun 13, 2014, 10:35 AM
Never take mag feeding for granted especially after a long night/day of whatever you've been doing (or not doing).

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2014, 12:05 PM
I used to run into the same problem too. I would level a mag to 160+, and then somewhere down the road I would screw it up.

However, that was the case until 2 things happened:

1. PSO2es came out. for just about everything you feed your mag, you get prompted. It's not as annoying because its not like the game has your full focus that you feel the need to rush through feeding your mag. Also, bonus points for es because when you connect to the mag options in es, you will actually run down the mag timer a lot faster than in the actual game. (unless you can trigger your mag actions a lot, then the actual game is faster)

2. Being able to feed your mag 7-9* equip. If you only feed your mag this level of equip, and dex reducing furniture, there's almost no way you can screw up your mag, as it would mean you would get prompted for every non-furniture feeding, where the default answer is "no". Only way to screw up at this point, is if you have built up muscle memory to get through the warning prompts every time you feed your mag a 7-9* item.

The only thing I don't like about using es to mag raise is that you must pre-load your inventory with food in the actual game, as you have no means of accessing the shop to buy more (7-9* equips and furnitures that is; you can still buy really basic equipment).

Pretty much everything in there, I already do and I agree with, the only exception being that I feed my mag cheap $200 shifta and deband items to lower DEX.

What happened is that at home (not at the office where I feed my mag using PSO2es and BlueStack), I fell alseep on my couch. When I woke up at around 2:30 AM, I was still in the lobby talking to the same NPC I was before going to sleep. I decided to feed the mag before going to bed and it was then that I feed it a Rare wands instead of Shifta items, getting the DEX up instead of down :(