PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Time Attack (Meseta issue)

Aldotsk
Jun 13, 2014, 06:50 PM
I know there was a meseta request thread before, but this is kind of an issue for me too.

I am level 25 and still new to the game - and I am really persistent about getting that voice clip of Saber which costs like 5-6 million and Saber's Excalibur which is 9-10 million Meseta... but I don't really have any meseta (only have like 200) - and I've been given costumes from my friend before he quit.

So I wanted to know how it's possible for me to gain a lot of Meseta or if someone is willing to help me achieve at least the voice clip if possible. I appreciate your assistance if necessary.

I'd like to also know how to unlock Time Attack too. Thank you.

Rien
Jun 13, 2014, 07:03 PM
Unlock new free fields.

Tundra/Mines/Skyland gives Naberius/Lillipa/Amduscia TAs
Ruins/Sanct gives Naberius II/Sanctum TAs

Then you just level to 50 for normal/hard/very hard/super hard level Time Attack Client Orders. You'll probably be at around level 40 or so by the time you're done with all those unlocks (including beach/seabed)... at least I was.

On VH alone (no SH), a full run gives 500,000 with the client orders alone.
Normal set gives 155,000
Hard set gives 305,000

and SH only has one client order, so that's an extra 100,000.

Since VH and SH can be done together (running any TA in SH will complete both the SH and the VH order), you can get 600,000 + 305,000 + 155,000 in 3 sets, totaling 1.06 million meseta in a day's worth of work.

Macman
Jun 14, 2014, 12:24 AM
Double that if you have two characters at the right level.