PDA

View Full Version : Lanz Vareda?

nyrxcorona
Jun 14, 2014, 07:26 PM
Ok, so I am completing this Xie quest that tells me to kill 5 Lanz Vareda. The problem is, I have no idea where this enemy is. I checked cirnopedia and he isn't even listed as an enemy there. I straight up searched for this enemy and I couldn't find him on any website or video. Does anyone have info as to where this guy is located?

Rendezvous
Jun 14, 2014, 07:29 PM
Emergency Code in Chaotic Silence, the new Limited Quest.

LonelyGaruga
Jun 14, 2014, 07:50 PM
Ok, so I am completing this Xie quest that tells me to kill 5 Lanz Vareda. The problem is, I have no idea where this enemy is. I checked cirnopedia and he isn't even listed as an enemy there.

Cirnopedia is always behind on updates. The swiki is more reliable, if you need to find something, try that instead.

Anyway, yeah. It's in the LQ. It spawns exclusively in an Emergency Trial, which happens with surprising infrequency, so don't be surprised if you don't see it more than a few times a day. Just keep running the LQ and you'll get it.

nyrxcorona
Jun 14, 2014, 08:00 PM
Isnt that website in Japanese tho? I tried translating it and a TON of stuff isn't in english

Sanguine2009
Jun 14, 2014, 10:43 PM
yup its in japanese, if ya run it though google translate you should be able to make sense of it though. its much better than cirnopedia, definitely worth the hassle