PDA

View Full Version : GU/HU or GU/RA

Climation
Jun 15, 2014, 11:15 AM
I looked a lot of places for these types of answers. Though, I don't know which to pick.

I don't have much of a problem targeting weak spots on enemies. My problem is hitting weak spots like chrome dragon. Since it's mobility is very... fast.

My type of play style is to output as much dmg as possible. I don't mind using skills.

I heard GU/HU Outputs more raw dmg but GU/RA is little bit more technical and such.

As long as I am over powered, I don't care. But I am not sure what to pick.

If you guys don't mind can you post an all out DPS for GU/RA and GU/HU? Thanks.

Cortte
Jun 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
Well you have to ask yourself in this situation what do you want to do more damage to? Mobs or bosses. Because GU/HU has great consistent damage and that type of damage is well suited for small mobs. But if you are a boss hunter like me then you want to go with GU/RA. It is very true that it is much more technical, but the damage is by far higher and rewarding. GU/HU might be a better choice if you have a dedicated weak bulleter, but that is unlikely.

Yamishi
Jun 15, 2014, 03:02 PM
Personally, I'd rather have Weak Bullet available to me in big boss battles than have some better numbers on average mobs.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 15, 2014, 03:09 PM
GUHU is odd a bit imo
It's without a doubt stronger, but RA works better with bosses.

But while GUHU is stronger, GURA is still strong enough to take out mobs as well so like
what even is the point

unless speedrunning maybe
then again RA would still probably be better, idk

lnvisible
Jun 15, 2014, 03:10 PM
It depends on what you're doing. More often than not you'll be running into mobs far more often than you will bosses. In that regard, GU/HU is superior, not to mention the damage they can do to bosses is still really good.

Kondibon
Jun 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
It depends on what you're doing. More often than not you'll be running into mobs far more often than you will bosses. In that regard, GU/HU is superior, not to mention the damage they can do to bosses is still really good.Is this the case if you can one shot them both either way? Sure you see normal mobs more often but they also take less effort to kill regardless. On the other hand the weakbullet chan trigger combo can rxponentially decrease the ammount of time bosses take to kill.