PDA

View Full Version : Error code 249

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 02:03 AM
So i finally got it all installed but when i try to input my SEga id i get this Error code 249, anyone know what it is? somone said it might be ip blocker but i changed to singapore and veitnam and still got it..... any ideas??

Taurus83
Jun 17, 2014, 02:18 AM
you know Singapore ... and the rest of SEA region is japan ip block.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 03:06 AM
im on the "english version" but which ones ARE not blocked??? which area do i get a vpn from that this will work with???

how do i get this to work

WildarmsRE5
Jun 17, 2014, 03:16 AM
you're probably the same person in Gfaqs so I'll just write your problem and solution here.

SEA Version doesn't use SEGA IDs, they instead use PlayPark IDs which are made in their website, not SEGA's.

about making a PlayPark ID. . . I already forgot and not willing to remember all the abominations in that server. forgot the website but I'm sure it's here somewhere, just do a quick search or something.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 04:03 AM
so when im in the client and asks for sega id i actully put the playpark id instead?

Taurus83
Jun 17, 2014, 04:07 AM
are you really playing PSO2SEA version?

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 04:16 AM
Yes via Tweeker english patch i assume that is it

Arada
Jun 17, 2014, 04:21 AM
The Tweaker tries to log you to the JP Version.

If you're in SEA, you're IP-blocked from that version.

Taurus83
Jun 17, 2014, 04:22 AM
but why the need used tweaked since it already translate in English in PSO2SEA version?

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 04:23 AM
oh i see so what would i need to work in that version a Jpn ip?

ya i didnt realize they were two versions lol i guess i shoudl hunt down an actual SEA version then i guess!

Taurus83
Jun 17, 2014, 04:24 AM
oh i see so what would i need to work in that version a Jpn ip?

download PSO2 Japan version

Daiyousei
Jun 17, 2014, 04:24 AM
Anything but SEA IPs will work with JP, since Asiasoft requested their region be blocked from accessing JP server.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 04:35 AM
Still not working and giving me the error even with the vpn off (in usa) ill try download the SEA version maybe something isnt right somwhere....

WildarmsRE5
Jun 17, 2014, 04:59 AM
http://www.badgirlzwrite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/headdesk.gif.gif
I don't even know what I don't know.

It's getting more and more confusing. . . maybe I should stop reading.

you know what would help? a screenshot.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 05:10 AM
^^ thats what i feel like atm trying to get this damn game working lol.

http://picpaste.com/pics/Untitled-JxKbhZfo.1403000282.png

WildarmsRE5
Jun 17, 2014, 07:02 AM
that's the JP version, are you sure you're disconnected from your VPN?

you might be still connected to it.

there's currently no IP Ban in US/UK.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 02:15 PM
yeah i definatly am, the wierd part is it doesnt even try to look up the pasword it will just shoot straight to the error code also all servers say status: unknown shouldnt they say full etc? maybe something in install or patching got messed up?

blace
Jun 17, 2014, 02:52 PM
The unknown status is only shown when you're attempting to play with an IP from a region that is blocked, you need to use a VPN using an address outside of SEA.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 17, 2014, 02:54 PM
but even when i use nmy normal connecting from US i still get unknown...

deathrow0777
Jun 17, 2014, 05:41 PM
I just got this game yesterday and it was working perfectly fine just this morning and now i have the same problem. I looked it up and it says it's simply maintenance, so I'm hoping that the servers are up and running again soon. If i find that i'm still unable to play after like 15 hours THEN i'll know there's a problem. As of now im convinced it's server maintenance since it was working for me just 7 hours ago.

EDIT**: I just found out that its server mainenance going from 5:50 PM (EST) today to 4:30 AM tomorrow morning

Skize
Jun 17, 2014, 06:32 PM
I logged in right before maintenance. So your game will work fine death after maintenance.

Glitter on the other hand... I want to know EXACTLY what you did, and how you installed the game. Also, I want to know if you used Tweaker to install PSO2.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 19, 2014, 05:01 AM
So here is the story first time o round when i started this i D/l client directly from the jpana site well took me few days to finish installizing and it gave me these error so i thought ok ill try thr singapore ip still same error, went here found out there are tewo diff versions not just a english patch so downlaod THAT version somehow they knew it wasnt reall from singapre and they gave me error 103 on that one neither would work then i diecded well ill give the "english installer" a try and red/l the japan version via the installer rather then segas site. that finally worked.

and i did tweker on both version so im not sure what happend but im guessing a hikcup when i installed it because the nshield or whtever did pop up some errors which asjked me to send or not send, im guessing thats what happend the 3rd time i didnt get any error so..... thanks for being patient and helpful tho haha.

Nymfidemus
Jun 19, 2014, 05:40 AM
I'm guessing that has to do with GameGuard issue(?). Try do a GG fix from your tweaker(orb->troubleshooting->fix GameGuard error) see if that helps.

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 19, 2014, 06:04 AM
i ended up deleting that version and re-installing from the Ark tweeker page "english installer" and it got rid of those errors, however im back to 249 again with whatever is going on with server right now lol... i was on the game eariler tho.

Eveningxtar
Jun 19, 2014, 06:38 AM
Well, just wait it out for the time being since no one can play ATM and have fun on the jp vrs

Noc Codez
Jun 19, 2014, 09:13 AM
US Player here and I am also getting error 249.. what's going on ?
JP Server btw

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 09:18 AM
The JP server was attacked by a hacker that used a DDOS attack and Sega shutdown the servers in other words the servers are down and nobody can play

Noc Codez
Jun 19, 2014, 09:19 AM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/NOCCODEZ/pso22_zps37707fa1.jpg (http://s344.photobucket.com/user/NOCCODEZ/media/pso22_zps37707fa1.jpg.html)

For everyone can know .. thx for the heads up information from http://bumped.org/psublog/