PDA

View Full Version : Also Error 249

KyoIchimaru
Jun 17, 2014, 06:03 PM
Hello, sorry to skip the introduction in the lounge, but, kinda itching to play PSO2.

I was reading a thread about someone getting Error 249 when logging in,and just came across this problem myself. Unfortunately, I didn't really get a clear solution to the problem and have no idea how to fix it. I was able to play for three consecutive days, and today, I was not able to log in, much as the other guy (forgot his name =P) described, chose ship 2 as usual, entered log-in info, and then... Error 249. Can't even copy the japanese text, to see if I can't get an idea of what's going on in Google Translate (as I've done with some of the other text to find my way around the log in menus lol...)

I'm really hoping someone can help me out so I can continue playing. This game is my favorite out of the PS games, and I'd hate to miss out any longer than I have...

Thank you!

Gamemako
Jun 17, 2014, 06:13 PM
I hope you're not trying to log in now; the game has been under maintenance for over an hour now that continues until 4AM EST (5PM JST). Happens this time every week.

Skize
Jun 17, 2014, 06:30 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/

Go there to keep yourself up to date on what's happening on PSO2 :D

KyoIchimaru
Jun 17, 2014, 06:39 PM
Ah ok, I'll try again soon then. Thanks

KyoIchimaru
Jun 17, 2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it.

Beekeeper
Jun 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
TY very much, I wasn't sure either. Now I know to do something else.