PDA

View Full Version : Tweaker problems

Jaquecz
Jun 17, 2014, 08:57 PM
I don't think the tweaker is keeping track of the server status accurately, It's saying the servers are online even though they're actually offline right now, maintenance n stuff.

AIDA
Jun 17, 2014, 09:42 PM
The servers are online and responding to pings - You're just not allowed to connect to them yet.

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2014, 09:45 PM
that includes PSO2es?

Jaquecz
Jun 17, 2014, 09:45 PM
Got any idea when I'll be able to connect to them again?

Natalie
Jun 17, 2014, 10:14 PM
Glad it wasn't just me, I thought something bad happened, guess it's time for the waiting game *whistles*

GHNeko
Jun 17, 2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah, it'll be like this every week, so don't panic. :V

We haven't been IP banned yet.

Natalie
Jun 17, 2014, 10:21 PM
Yeah, it'll be like this every week, so don't panic. :V

We haven't been IP banned yet.

Key word "Yet" lol

GHNeko
Jun 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
Don't worry as long as us baka gaijins keep to our lowly pathetic selves and dont disturb the superior japanese and their games too much then sega will continue to have pity on us, do absolutely nothing for us, and allow us to throw money at them and play on their services.

Jaquecz
Jun 17, 2014, 11:08 PM
Don't worry as long as us baka gaijins keep to our lowly pathetic selves and dont disturb the superior japanese and their games too much then sega will continue to have pity on us, do absolutely nothing for us, and allow us to throw money at them and play on their services.

Some where on the internets there was a story about how some guy got ip banned when a japanese player told sega about him and how he wasn't one of the of the "superior race" (all the cool kids are calling them that right?)

Moar like he got banned for being a dyke.
Or he was a SEA player and got IP banned along with the rest of those unlucky bastards.
Or he got banned for being a dyke.

GHNeko
Jun 17, 2014, 11:22 PM
Some where on the internets there was a story about how some guy got ip banned when a japanese player told sega about him and how he wasn't one of the of the "superior race" (all the cool kids are calling them that right?)

Moar like he got banned for being a dyke.
Or he was a SEA player and got IP banned along with the rest of those unlucky bastards.
Or he got banned for being a dyke.

http://segahates.us/

You mean this right?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 18, 2014, 12:12 AM
SEGAC upsets me, for a company that originated from the west, they sure forgot about us fast when they lost a little bit of money+^_^+