PDA

View Full Version : B20 appreciation thread

Pages : [1] 2

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 08:41 AM
I have noticed that psow got a very vocal anti-b20 elitist minority.

B20 is the best block where you can find very nice and helpful people of all levels.

Are there any b20 brothers lurking around? Come here and tell us why b20 is awesome!

SakoHaruo
Jun 18, 2014, 08:42 AM
B20 the bestest! o3o

HIT0SHI
Jun 18, 2014, 08:53 AM
A thread about liking b20?!

http://i.imgur.com/GqJ3yAw.gif

Well aside from Boss EQs, I like B-20. Fun place to be to hang out, chat. It's even good for doing XQ runs or even TAs. :lol:

AIDA
Jun 18, 2014, 08:56 AM
I'm always on B20 - There's good players there, always runs for varying difficulties, and it's great when you just want to relax and chat.

Yeah, every once in a while it can get hectic/spammy, but what place on the internet doesn't?

Raymee
Jun 18, 2014, 09:02 AM

B20 is the best block where you can find very nice and helpful people of all levels.

Are there any b20 brothers lurking around? Come here and tell us why b20 is awesome!

you're forgetting 2ch

WildarmsRE5
Jun 18, 2014, 09:03 AM

Fun place to be to hang out, chat. It's even good for doing XQ runs or even TAs. :lol:XQ runs? okay, TAs? um, nope.

the problem with B-20 is when it gets too Hectic that all you see are swearing and lewd SAs, I have more of an issue with the swearing, even japanese people displays lewd SAs in B-12 and they do it for comedic relief. (which really isn't much of a difference from B-20, but B-20 varies)

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 09:07 AM
B20 is awesome for tacos! There are always someone up for a set.

AIDA
Jun 18, 2014, 09:11 AM
XQ runs? okay, TAs? um, nope.

the problem with B-20 is when it gets too Hectic that all you see are swearing and lewd SAs, I have more of an issue with the swearing, even japanese people displays lewd SAs in B-12 and they do it for comedic relief. (which really isn't much of a difference from B-20, but B-20 varies)

You can always have the censor on. But yeah, this is an actual reason I can understand, not just "lulz b20 sucks cause gaijins wwwwwwwwww"

B20 is awesome for tacos! There are always someone up for a set.

Truth! Always XQs and TACOs to do!

CricketJam
Jun 18, 2014, 09:12 AM
b20 is full of terrible people

they all ignore an old man who has fallen and can't get up

RealKillaK
Jun 18, 2014, 09:13 AM
B20 is the best for tower when I'm alone since I can play northern braver man to mess with everyone and confused them.

SilkaN
Jun 18, 2014, 09:14 AM
When I was new to the game, many players in b20 offered to help me instantly.
Even now, most of the people are nice and fun to play with.
Sure, there are some idiots (whose names I luckily forgot), but they are rare.
About the spam and the lewd pictures... it's the internet ffs! xD

So there's no difference between real life and b20 then.

Edit: No, real life is worse.
http://puu.sh/9z20Y

WildarmsRE5
Jun 18, 2014, 09:34 AM
B20 is awesome for tacos! There are always someone up for a set.problem with B-20 during TAs are--

oh wait, nvm.

better off not knowing it.

all in all, B-20 is good for chatting, as far it goes.

Raymee
Jun 18, 2014, 09:35 AM
B-20 is best for pugging 4 TD1/TD2 runs, much better than what coordinated JP teams can handle!!
Always depend!

CricketJam
Jun 18, 2014, 09:37 AM
just look

no one even bothers to help the poor guy
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/OSwRoku.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Takatsuki
Jun 18, 2014, 09:46 AM
Please let this be a joke topic.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 18, 2014, 09:49 AM
B-20 is best for pugging 4 TD1/TD2 runs, much better than what coordinated JP teams can handle!!
Always depend!such sarcasm.

and I thought this was a thread about how B-20 is good. . .

Skize
Jun 18, 2014, 09:54 AM
If I'm an elitist minority cause I don't want to lose, than so be it. All I know is when I see someone go into SH DFL with a Red Katana +7, not even extended, I've got a huge problem with that.

And, if B20 is so great, tell the rest of your B20 loving kind to stay in B20. I don't need to be playing with a bunch of idiots that don't care nor want to take the time to actually learn and play.

Kthxbai :D

HIT0SHI
Jun 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
If I'm an elitist minority cause I don't want to lose, than so be it. All I know is when I see someone go into SH DFL with a Red Katana +7, not even extended, I've got a huge problem with that.

And, if B20 is so great, tell the rest of your B20 loving kind to stay in B20. I don't need to be playing with a bunch of idiots that don't care nor want to take the time to actually learn and play.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1390/30/1390305666033.gif

Scale of Judgment
Jun 18, 2014, 10:10 AM
It would be ironic if this is said by one who is in the same boat XD

Rien
Jun 18, 2014, 10:15 AM
b20 is the most reliable place for hard mode runs. .-.

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 10:20 AM

B20 is where the actions is you fool. The place where the elite of pso2 gather to party.
You stay in your backwater ghost block you! Keep loldashing and doing all the work while we chill and have a nice run appreciating the scenery.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
B20 is where the actions is you fool. The place where the elite of pso2 gather to party.
You stay in your backwater ghost block you! Keep loldashing and doing all the work while we chill and have a nice run appreciating the scenery.

don't bother with him.

Meyfei
Jun 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
B20 is Great for chilling, but due to so many people avoiding it, Ofcourse most parties will suck.

I was in TD and we were turtling since Stage 2- we won. wait WE WON?? ITS BLOCK 20 WTF! Well we made up with losing the 2nd run with turtling at Stage 4-5.

I met a buncha awesome peeps there and we chat on skype often, o/
Shout out to Minun/Naranjas and Kallestrana/Nick@nite \o/ PEACE BROS! <3

WildarmsRE5
Jun 18, 2014, 10:26 AM
atleast you got the "elite of pso2 gather to party" part right. . .

by party, I meant those who chats like there's no tomorrow.

and the "ghostblocks" you're talking about aren't one as well as long as you have literacy in Japanese.

HIT0SHI
Jun 18, 2014, 10:32 AM

http://i1.minus.com/jbfdYDKZ9sIB8Q_e.jpg

LordKaiser
Jun 18, 2014, 10:45 AM
B20 is the TA block for gaijins.

Also people who talk badly about b20 go there all the time so....

KatherineAlexandra
Jun 18, 2014, 11:08 AM
just look

Now I feel bad. I thought the entire lobby was afk dancing.

Macman
Jun 18, 2014, 11:22 AM
Also people who talk badly about b20 go there all the time so....
No, the game just throws me there when I log in and I can't get to the block teleporter fast enough.

Gamemako
Jun 18, 2014, 11:52 AM
Been fiddling with a new character on Ship 2. B20 is no worse than JP PUGs on ship 10. Basically, just ignore the creepy Japan-hero-worship faction here on PSOW.

Erza
Jun 18, 2014, 12:07 PM
i think some of the B 20 haters are right on some things like- to attach souls + III, the minimum expected requirement & not using annoying auto words on the field.
but acting like a self-hating wannabe eltist Japanese gaijin is the worst thing ever... so pls ladies & gentlemen pls dont ... had to deal with shizz like that in real life ... believe me
you put yourself in a really uncomfortable position

wefwq
Jun 18, 2014, 12:11 PM
If B-020 so great, why it's leaking to all PC SH block

Punisher106
Jun 18, 2014, 12:21 PM
The reason why I dislike b20 so much is that, well, they don't bother learning how to play. They think it's a glorified chat room, and have zero disregard for other players. I'm not one of those GRORIOUS NIPPON people, but JP players have a fairly different etiquette. If they talk, they usually do it in party/team chat. I've been in a heavily populated block of JP players, and I hardly ever see any talking. Also, Yes, my characters are overloaded with autowords, and I typically play solo. I only have a few autowords broadcasted to the main chat, for, say, incapacitations and revivals, among other things, so I can let people know I'm down, or when someone uses a moon on me. I go by the old saying "Do unto others as you would want them to do to you".

NexusAZ
Jun 18, 2014, 12:27 PM

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/9zeqF/1088e052c9.jpg[/spoiler-box]

FireswordRus
Jun 18, 2014, 12:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218484&highlight=Firesword

starwind75043
Jun 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
b20 great...till theirs a eq and everyone abandons it lol.

SakoHaruo
Jun 18, 2014, 12:59 PM
All these B20 haters. :wacko:

Y'all are just jealous o3o

Friyn
Jun 18, 2014, 01:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218484&highlight=Firesword

But russian autowords are totally alright, amiright?

Dephinix
Jun 18, 2014, 01:26 PM
B20 is the lottery, 1/10 times you can find "elite" players. More often that not you find under-geared people, people that don't actually know the TACO besides kill and proceed, and yes, the damn autoword spam. I don't mind autowords too much, just don't put a cut-in on EVERY ONE. That's a quarter of the screen you're taking up. If you like looking at your character that much, please stay in salon till your heart's content.

Again, B20 is just a last resort for most people, and it always will be. It's fine if you guys want to sit there and chat all day, I think that's cool, but that's all that's really there to appreciate.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 18, 2014, 01:27 PM
i like b20 because i die on entrance and have to restart my game

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
B20 is fine for anything other than EQs.

If you're capable of carry.

ShinMaruku
Jun 18, 2014, 01:38 PM

Well aside from Boss EQs, I like B-20. Fun place to be to hang out, chat. It's even good for doing XQ runs or even TAs. :lol:

I do block 20 for tacos and to see the nuttiness but I find some of the hate on block 20 funny on this place of all places.

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 01:39 PM

By carry I mean, war cry a darker during an EQ and carry it all around the map in circles.

Ordy
Jun 18, 2014, 01:47 PM
B20 would be a nice place if you put all the lobby whores in the blue or red rooms in the shop area, or in a cage.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 18, 2014, 02:29 PM
i haven't visited b-20 in almost 6 months, tell me, are there still lobby rats spamming dozens of lewd SAs every hour? +^_^+

landman
Jun 18, 2014, 02:31 PM
I'm ok with the lobby spam on B20, I mean, I expect it, but I'm not ok with lobby spam outside of B20. Please, go to B20 to do that. Thanks.

Other than that great place to find members for TACOs if you don't have available team members at the moment.

Macman
Jun 18, 2014, 02:52 PM

You might as well just solo if you're capable of carrying that group of mongrels. Less headache, too.

SakoHaruo
Jun 18, 2014, 02:54 PM
I signed online late the other day during TD2, B20 was the only available block.

Got 3 runs. o3o

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 18, 2014, 03:12 PM
I'm ok with the lobby spam on B20, I mean, I expect it, but I'm not ok with lobby spam outside of B20. Please, go to B20 to do that. Thanks.

Other than that great place to find members for TACOs if you don't have available team members at the moment.

I honestly don't get people that feel the need to go to b20 for tacos anyway. I just join a random group of players, that happen to usually be JP on VH nab through the counter. No waiting, or enduring lobby spam.

SakoHaruo
Jun 18, 2014, 03:21 PM
I honestly don't get people that feel the need to go to b20 for tacos anyway. I just join a random group of players, that happen to usually be JP on VH nab through the counter. No waiting, or enduring lobby spam.

Because they like TACO'ing with English speakers? And B20 also has the best players for TA'ing. <- you can't argue with that. o3o

strikerhunter
Jun 18, 2014, 03:30 PM
b20 is okay for TAs and XQs which I respect it for but what I don't like about b20 is the mass majority people there during EQs go in with odd class combos or leveling up subs that are under level 30 in EQs.

Dephinix
Jun 18, 2014, 03:44 PM

Same reason people spam ilMegid, it's easy.

landman
Jun 18, 2014, 04:13 PM
I've tried that, but is faster to say "join my party" in lobby than checking a list of server side quests and see if they are missing a member. Plus you may miss it switching blocks. On B20 if you end with a party of 2 or 3 you just say "ok, let's go", something I could not say in Japanese.

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
Did that scumbag make another flamebait thread?

I mean, talk about a one-trick pony.

Z-0
Jun 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
lol, it's Alukard. Guy should really stop posting.

Lostbob117
Jun 18, 2014, 05:26 PM

Are you joking?

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2014, 05:26 PM
Are you joking.

are you?

Lostbob117
Jun 18, 2014, 05:27 PM

are you?

Of course not.

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2014, 05:29 PM
Of course not.

I figured.

You'd have to be extremely dense to not realize this is a troll thread, and ask the original poster if they're joking or not.

So, there we go.

Lostbob117
Jun 18, 2014, 05:36 PM
I figured.

You'd have to be extremely dense to not realize this is a troll thread, and ask the original poster if they're joking or not.

So, there we go.

Except, you never know what some people are ACTUALLY thinking in their heads. The dude might have been serious. I've met people are serious about- interesting stuff...

pkemr4
Jun 18, 2014, 05:41 PM

am i being baited?

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 18, 2014, 05:42 PM
lol, it's Alukard. Guy should really stop posting.

people here really need to stop putting others down even if they're just that annoying.

Rendezvous
Jun 18, 2014, 06:02 PM
Just because they run something, doesn't mean that they do it with an ounce of competence.

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 06:04 PM
TBH, I think having a thread ilke this and the "Addressing elitist vs casual play argument" thread are GREAT for this forum because it catches all of the arguments, thus preventing them from appearing elsewhere.

Someone go make the argument thread again.

Sp-24
Jun 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
Threads like this are great because people are having fun here, which is more than you could ask of PSO2 itself.

SallySalSal
Jun 18, 2014, 06:21 PM
B20 is just the misunderstood good guy. They're just trying to show others what bad affixes, bad itemization, and poor etiquette is in PSO2 so that players can be aware and not go down that path!

Sanguine2009
Jun 18, 2014, 06:32 PM
so considering alot of the worst players from b20 have been oozing over to the low blocks recently to get carried can anyone who does EQs in b20 tell us how the remaining people are? are they just as bad overall or do competent players end up staying behind?

im getting real sick of undergeared underskilled players crashing EQs

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 06:44 PM
Did that scumbag make another flamebait thread?

I mean, talk about a one-trick pony.

We know you hate B20! Could you please take your negativity somewhere else?

Kishgal
Jun 18, 2014, 07:05 PM
b20 is funny for idling.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 18, 2014, 07:22 PM
the only eqs that you get bad runs in b20 is TD and falz loser then again my experiences in the vita/ pc blocks were almost identical to b20 for EQS

b20 does get the occasional jerk every now and then but honestly its not that bad

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 07:50 PM
People complaining about bad parties in b20 should stop playing and get a life.
b20 is always filled with people! you can invite 11 people on spot and cruise through quests.

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 07:55 PM
People complaining about bad parties in b20 should stop playing and get a life.
b20 is always filled with people! you can invite 11 people on spot and cruise through quests.

Cruise through quests meaning, take more than 30 seconds to kill every boss we come across, l o l.

Sizustar
Jun 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
so considering alot of the worst players from b20 have been oozing over to the low blocks recently to get carried can anyone who does EQs in b20 tell us how the remaining people are? are they just as bad overall or do competent players end up staying behind?

im getting real sick of undergeared underskilled players crashing EQs

Well, I did an earlier SH Loser, and everyone died, and I think I was the only wind Fo, and the clocked opened 3 time, but it never broke~ take that as you will~

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 18, 2014, 09:07 PM
Well, I did an earlier SH Loser, and everyone died, and I think I was the only wind Fo, and the clocked opened 3 time, but it never broke~ take that as you will~

Just another case of b20 sucking major ass in a hardish EQ. So the norm.

Kumichan
Jun 18, 2014, 09:20 PM
b20 is all about the community. Its your own fault you can't interact with people and get 12 players.

And don't give me the impossible to get 12 friends online bullshit. The place is always crowded!

GHNeko
Jun 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
This thread puts into better perspective while casuals hate competitive smash and competitive pokemon and competitive...anything video games that isn't geared towards competition.

Good grief, PSOW.

Ya'll niggas need Dudu.

King_Rappy
Jun 18, 2014, 09:35 PM
B20 is good for finding people during Japanese downtime but the lobby is filled with obnoxious weeaboo anime roleplayers.

Jazneo
Jun 18, 2014, 09:38 PM
to many Grammar Nazi on there

King_Rappy
Jun 18, 2014, 09:40 PM
to many Grammar Nazi on there

I can definitely see why you would think that.

Achelousaurus
Jun 19, 2014, 04:43 AM
Just another case of b20 sucking major ass in a hardish EQ. So the norm.
I failed EQs much more often on other blocks.
Usually cause unless you get into 10-12, you will be stuck with 8/12 max.

In that regard I don't get the B20 bash, even if the people there are mostly not that good players, it's not like other SH blocks are much different.

And I didn't meet more jerks there either than elsewhere.
Rather, it takes me 2-3 minutes to get a TACO party and almost all are nice and relaxed while getting the TACOs done quickly.

Also met a number of friends there.

To me it mostly looks like elitists looking down on B20 cause it's full of rather casual players (that aren't actually bad, just not as good as the elitists) and not because the people there are as horrible as people make them out to be.

I just rarely do EQs in B20 cause people simply don't go there to do EQs.

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 05:28 AM
I failed EQs much more often on other blocks.
Usually cause unless you get into 10-12, you will be stuck with 8/12 max.

In that regard I don't get the B20 bash, even if the people there are mostly not that good players, it's not like other SH blocks are much different.

And I didn't meet more jerks there either than elsewhere.
Rather, it takes me 2-3 minutes to get a TACO party and almost all are nice and relaxed while getting the TACOs done quickly.

To me it mostly looks like elitists looking down on B20 cause it's full of rather casual players (that aren't actually bad, just not as good as the elitists) and not because the people there are as horrible as people make them out to be.

I just rarely do EQs in B20 cause people simply don't go there to do EQs.

Sad to say but the SH blocks are really different from B-20!
The skill gap is quite huge, you see.

It's like separating the 'people who prefer using Shunka over Hatou in TD' different.

Achelousaurus
Jun 19, 2014, 05:52 AM
I only got into really good EQs on blocks 10-12, on all other SH blocks I ran into a lot of trouble, mostly cause of people quitting after 5 minutes and total lack of coordination.

In TD for example everyone always focuses too much on bosses and no one actually sticks to a base to defend it, thus after wave 2 usually only green is left.
Doesn't help that many idiots thinks you should never use barrier / heal for anything but green and then wonder why green also gets overwhelmed so easily.

Or most people quitting 5 minutes into Luther cause they don't think you should need to make an effort killing the final boss of a MPA quest (had several complain about it "taking too long") or just abandoning the 2nd TD run halfway through to start a 3rd, so they can get 2.5x exp.

All on blocks 13-19.

ClothoBuer
Jun 19, 2014, 07:05 AM
When the game started, B20 was a haven for non-JP players. Now it's just a chat room filled with SA spammers and PSO-HACK script kiddies. Which is why I don't go there unless I need to, and that happens less than once every few months.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 07:35 AM
Because they like TACO'ing with English speakers? And B20 also has the best players for TA'ing. <- you can't argue with that. o3oyou mean those 1 hour TA Runs?

t takes me 2-3 minutes to get a TACO party and almost all are nice and relaxed while getting the TACOs done quickly.

again, you mean those 1 hour TA runs?

and for the record, blacklisting has a limit, not even enough to blacklist most of them, then again, I don't have a single person on my blacklist ever since I stopped hanging around there, I've seen better days in B-20, a year ago, but that changed since the fire nation attacked.

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 08:04 AM
B20 getting #rekt

PSchiZ
Jun 19, 2014, 08:09 AM
If you're complaining about TAs in b20, then you just have to carry harder

And faster

And better

SeYc
Jun 19, 2014, 08:20 AM
You can solo NabII in less time than with a b20 party. I hardly remember a TA in less than 5min, when thats the time I usually get doing it solo.

Kumichan
Jun 19, 2014, 08:25 AM
If you're complaining about TAs in b20, then you just have to carry harder

And faster

And better

Well said!

Or you can erp with your loli and easily find someone to carry you or give you gifts. People complaining about slow runs just want to get carried offering nothing in return.

Yaiko
Jun 19, 2014, 08:55 AM
I go to B-20 to train my back muscles, so yeah--it's a great way to stay in shape...

Genovesi
Jun 19, 2014, 09:05 AM
I just enjoy carrying SH TAs on my 50/3X fourth character and having superior equips that are still inferior, but clearly better than the numerous people I've partied with. Even better is when the party includes 70/6X players that still haven't figured out how to run TAs and I have to teach them how. Never a dull day in b20.

Yaiko
Jun 19, 2014, 09:09 AM
I just enjoy carrying SH TAs on my 50/3X fourth character and having superior equips that are still inferior, but clearly better than the numerous people I've partied with. Even better is when the party includes 70/6X players that still haven't figured out how to run TAs and I have to teach them how. Never a dull day in b20.

So yeah--it's a great way to stay in shape.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 09:22 AM
B-20 is the best block ever. Ya'll need to stop hating because you wasted 20-30 mins more on TA runs when games are inherently a waste of time already.

Jokes aside, I seriously do not understand the hate for B-20.

- Block is not optimal for runs?
You know where NEW people are usually referred to? Block-20. You can argue however much you want, but B-20 IS the biggest English community in the JP server, so you can sometimes at least expect some form of help (although it may not necessarily be the best), but it is still something. And you can sure as hell expect that you'll have at least 1 person who's new to the game in your party screwing up the buttons in Lilipa or taking 3 mins to kill his/her boss in Naberius II, but given their situation, it's completely understandable. You can just teach them (if they're willing to learn) instead of being condescending arses going "- - my back so hurt"

As for non-new people, maybe their aim in a game is different. Just because people strive for something different in a game doesn't mean they deserve your hate for "fast, efficient runs."

Noc Codez
Jun 19, 2014, 09:38 AM
Block 20

1. 90% of the players are under geared.

2. most of them can't run EQs either they don't know what to do or they can't produce the dps to kill boss fast.

3. spam xxx SAs all over the place..

4. most of them just idle in B20 and do nothing alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day {sort of a AOL chat room}

5. TACOs takes like 1hr 20mins

Need I go on ?

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
Say what you will about 1-4, but 1hr 20mins runs?

My runs take about 40 or so mins and that's always with randoms on B-20 :V
I guess I've been lucky... for 2 years in a row...

NexusAZ
Jun 19, 2014, 09:45 AM

I have never had a set of TAs take remotely close to that time.

Noc Codez
Jun 19, 2014, 09:50 AM
Sadly I have.. most player are not capped on B20. Sometimes I get a very good team and we be done in like 40mins tops but that's rare.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 09:59 AM
Block 20

1. 90% of the players are under geared.

2. most of them can't run EQs either they don't know what to do or they can't produce the dps to kill boss fast.

3. spam xxx SAs all over the place..

4. most of them just idle in B20 and do nothing alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day {sort of a AOL chat room}

Need I go on ?

1-2) I don't like repeating myself, so just look up at the top. If you disagree, then I would like to hear what you have to say.

4) The same can be said for JPs in block 10-12. I see a lot of them Lobby Questing around the visiphone and sitting there. Why is this reason exclusively aimed at B-20?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 10:00 AM
oh my people are looking for capped players when running tacos now this reminds me why i preferable will take a lower level person over a higher level cause the lower level person likely needs that meseta from tacos to you know get that gear affixed that people complain about

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 10:09 AM
1-2) I don't like repeating myself, so just look up at the top. If you disagree, then I would like to hear what you have to say.

4) The same can be said for JPs in block 10-12. I see a lot of them Lobby Questing around the visiphone and sitting there. Why is this reason exclusively aimed at B-20?

because maybe they or most (B-20ers) do not have premium and not busy visiphone warrioring their way to victory

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 10:11 AM
4) The same can be said for JPs in block 10-12. I see a lot of them Lobby Questing around the visiphone and sitting there. Why is this reason exclusively aimed at B-20?because they're AFK-ing when they're not supposed to? (having bad gear, not lvl capped, wasting precious time to do AQ to lvl up)

honestly, I see more undergeared players in B-20 (using red/blue katana) being undergeared is not a bad thing, staying undergeared while lvl 60/50 is a bad thing.

I forgot Market Simulator 2014.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 10:11 AM
oh my people are looking for capped players when running tacos now this reminds me why i preferable will take a lower level person over a higher level cause the lower level person likely needs that meseta from tacos to you know get that gear affixed that people complain about

You don't need capped players. You need competent players. B20 is not known for having the latter.

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 10:16 AM
also any non-premium 50+ player can earn 5-10m per week easily if he so chooses to participate in every single EQ (especially TD), TACOs everyday (VH taco solo shouldn't be hard at all and may take time but still very doable) and (hopefully) land a 3 day MyShop pass to sell whatever they have from excubing FUN tickets.. then profit sales from visiphone emperoring

so there's absolutely no excuse to not be geared at max lvl since every 4s unit should be around 6-10m in the making

Skize
Jun 19, 2014, 10:17 AM
B20 being a block for new people is all well and good. The MAIN issue is that you've got idiots with no decency or common sense as well. Neither do they feel the need to learn nor contribute to any of the EQs they join. They spread across all the blocks when an EQ pops up and expect to be carried. Then they go back to B20.

I've seen level 70/70's with a +10 Full Cylinder, +7 red katana, +10 Vita weapons at ex. 8, and not a single unit with a soul + ability level 3's. I've watched level 50's go into Apos and Luther doing nothing but leech. During TDs you've got people ignoring everything from mobs, boss and infected towers, only collecting crystals. If you reach 5000 crystal by wave 4, you've got a problem.

The problem isn't with that they spam SAs, etc. The problem is the level of competency is stupid low. We had Rain 2 EQ for how long? If you're 70/70, you should've been able to get at least a decent 10* weapon. The fact that you don't shows just how much of a waste of space you are. It blows my mind that someone can get to 70/70 without getting a single 10* weapon to replace their old ones. And if that person can't even get a good weapon/unit, how competent you'd think they'd be in any EQ?

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 10:21 AM
also any non-premium 50+ player can earn 5-10m per week easily if he so chooses to participate in every single EQ (especially TD), TACOs everyday (VH taco solo shouldn't be hard at all and may take time but still very doable) and (hopefully) land a 3 day MyShop pass to sell whatever they have from excubing FUN tickets.. then profit sales from visiphone emperoring

so there's absolutely no excuse to not be geared at max lvl since every 4s unit should be around 6-10m in the making
That's... 1/2 to one unit... Per week? And you must earn that meseta by doing TAs and EQs? Which you can't, because you are blacklisted from every party for not being a max level with 4s units?

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 10:23 AM
The problem isn't with that they spam SAs, etc. The problem is the level of competency is stupid low. We had Rain 2 EQ for how long? If you're 70/70, you should've been able to get at least a decent 10* weapon. The fact that you don't shows just how much of a waste of space you are. It blows my mind that someone can get to 70/70 without getting a single 10* weapon to replace their old ones. And if that person can't even get a good weapon/unit, how competent you'd think they'd be in any EQ?I'm pretty sure that Wind and Rain EQ gave me more 11*s than 10* but, whatever.
(the amount of Zam Ranazan I have on my storage is too damn high)

Skize
Jun 19, 2014, 10:24 AM
That's... 1/2 to one unit... Per week? And you must earn that meseta by doing TAs and EQs? Which you can't, because you are blacklisted from every party for not being a max level with 4s units?

I thought blacklisting just blocked you from communicating, not stop them from joining MPAs, etc.

And 4s isn't a must I think. It's the fact that 3s is so easy to make though...

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 10:26 AM
You don't need capped players. You need competent players. B20 is not known for having the latter.

ive taught 7 different people how to run tacos i will make a lilipa run take an extra 5 to 10 mins if necessary to teach somebody who was never taught how 2 run it properly

maybe if people actually put the time into helping people learn how to run things you might find better partys

i generally get from 40 min to an hour taco runs in b20 and when im teaching its at most an extra 15 mins

funny thing is ive met some decent players running tacos and aqs in B20

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 10:28 AM
I thought blacklisting just blocked you from communicating, not stop them from joining MPAs, etc.

And 4s isn't a must I think. It's the fact that 3s is so easy to make though...usually, 2s are fine, 4s are mandatory.

and it's possible to get 6 - 10 mil per week-- nvm.

Skize
Jun 19, 2014, 10:30 AM
I'm pretty sure that Wind and Rain EQ gave me more 11*s than 10* but, whatever.
(the amount of Zam Ranazan I have on my storage is too damn high)

Yeah, but you can't say that someone that's 70/70 couldn't have run into any decent weapon they could use during that EQ. They even boosted it multiple times. I'm sorry, but a 7* full cylinder on a 70/70? Ugh, that made me cringe.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 10:32 AM
because they're AFK-ing when they're not supposed to? (having bad gear, not lvl capped, wasting precious time to do AQ to lvl up)

honestly, I see more undergeared players in B-20 (using red/blue katana) being undergeared is not a bad thing, staying undergeared while lvl 60/50 is a bad thing.

Like I said, everyone's aim in a game is completely different. Not everyone aims to have high-tier gear, and would rather just play the game casually. It's all a matter of priorities: not everyone has maxing themselves in PSO2 as one of their top priorities.

Heck, why do you think Phasion Star Online 2 became a thing? lol

Tomo-Kinji
Jun 19, 2014, 10:33 AM
Welp, B20 is my source of lulz, TA, or helping some newbies. Mostly helping and lulzing around, coz TA is slow, both at waiting for other members and during TA.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 10:52 AM

what your implying is somebody with no job no life and all they do is play PSO2

making 5 to 10m a week is possible for a player that has every week free but for somebody who actually works it's pushing it if not impossible

people these days only look at what they can accomplish without looking at how much time they actually clock on and go what if x player only has a quarter of that time or what if x player can't make those EQS because of a job

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 10:53 AM
This being my first and only post on PSO-W, let me at least start off by saying that everything I heard about this place is 100% true. I avoided this place like the plague and it was a good call. Seeing the replies in this post has given me stage 3 cancer. That being said, allow me to point a few things out:

1. You are all here, on a forum board, complaining about people who would otherwise be in-game right now, if not due to the DDoS, talking. How is what you are doing here any different then what they are doing?

2. To go along with whining, you are all stating that people are "undergeared" without posting a list of requirements to be considered "properly equipped". Is it 4 slot everything? Why not 5? Or 6? Who knows!

3. Why do you care about other people who usually play in a semi-separate game-space from you anyways?

4. "How dare you play the game not like me!" is the staple quote of PSO-W threads. This thread is a shining example.

5. "I DON'T GO TO B-020 BUT HERE'S SOME FACTS ABOUT IT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE." is a staple quote of B-20 threads. This is another shining example.

I mean, you all must be the life of a whole damn party whenever you go out. This whole thread is pointless. pls cri moar

http://i.imgur.com/4VzjGlG.gif (http://imgur.com/4VzjGlG)

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 10:56 AM
b20 is cool, at least those folks are sitting there in ghetto, instead of spreading out over whole ship2

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 10:58 AM
This being my first and only post on PSO-W, let me at least start off by saying that everything I heard about this place is 100% true. I avoided this place like the plague and it was a good call. Seeing the replies in this post has given me stage 3 cancer. That being said, allow me to point a few things out:

1. You are all here, on a forum board, complaining about people who would otherwise be in-game right now, if not due to the DDoS, talking. How is what you are doing here any different then what they are doing?

2. To go along with whining, you are all stating that people are "undergeared" without posting a list of requirements to be considered "properly equipped". Is it 4 slot everything? Why not 5? Or 6? Who knows!

3. Why do you care about other people who usually play in a semi-separate game-space from you anyways?

4. "How dare you play the game not like me!" is the staple quote of PSO-W threads. This thread is a shining example.

5. "I DON'T GO TO B-020 BUT HERE'S SOME FACTS ABOUT IT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE." is a staple quote of B-20 threads. This is another shining example.

I mean, you all must be the life of a whole damn party whenever you go out. This whole thread is pointless. pls cri moar

Take out the somewhat hostile tone in this post, and I agree with you completely on most of your points <:

SilkaN
Jun 19, 2014, 11:00 AM

They all want to blame the their bad gameplay experiences on the b20 folks but cannot comprehend that PSO2 never had any decent gameplay before.

And anyway, it's the internet! Logic and reason are out of place here.

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:01 AM
Take out the somewhat hostile tone in this post, and I agree with you completely on most of your points <:
http://i.imgur.com/f4Dh7.gif (http://i.imgur.com/f4Dh7.gif)

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/f4Dh7.gif (http://i.imgur.com/f4Dh7.gif)

Dat glassception

http://i.imgur.com/42VPVH7.gif

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 11:04 AM
Dat glassception
There's one thing I wouldn't deal with...

And that's you! Just kidding. ;_;

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 11:05 AM

well said.
this is why all my friends/teammates refuse to go on the forums. its disgusting what happens here. I can vouch that 70% of the pso2 non-jp player base hates/refuses to come here because of the flaming that occurs here daily.

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:20 AM
i agree

RealKillaK
Jun 19, 2014, 11:24 AM
I love when people put random number % and make it out to be a fact

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:28 AM
Dat glassception

http://i.imgur.com/42VPVH7.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6ysi9EFt1qbhd09.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:32 AM

http://i.imgur.com/rPCsLXF.gif (http://imgur.com/rPCsLXF)

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:34 AM

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/Christian-Bale-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:35 AM
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/Christian-Bale-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9nsolQ0.gif (http://imgur.com/9nsolQ0)

NexusAZ
Jun 19, 2014, 11:35 AM
This is a thread I can get behind.

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9nsolQ0.gif (http://imgur.com/9nsolQ0)

http://media1.giphy.com/media/AtpMfLHPVLeZa/giphy.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:36 AM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/AtpMfLHPVLeZa/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/C3n7NEN.gif (http://imgur.com/C3n7NEN)

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/C3n7NEN.gif (http://imgur.com/C3n7NEN)

http://media.giphy.com/media/8dYObuvWiYFj2/giphy.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:37 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/8dYObuvWiYFj2/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MfQTSZl.gif (http://imgur.com/MfQTSZl)

ShinMaruku
Jun 19, 2014, 11:38 AM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120830233709/degrassi/images/9/99/Thumbs_up.gif

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:38 AM

http://media0.giphy.com/media/d0SEajOmMna1i/giphy.gif

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:39 AM

http://img.pandawhale.com/12467-Samuel-L-Jackson-DEAL-WITH-IT-mHjh.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:39 AM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/d0SEajOmMna1i/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9whHePt.gif (http://imgur.com/9whHePt)

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9whHePt.gif (http://imgur.com/9whHePt)

http://media.giphy.com/media/wXbLTq6lEsLEk/giphy.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:41 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/wXbLTq6lEsLEk/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9gLJydX.gif (http://imgur.com/9gLJydX)

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 11:41 AM
Now I haven't read this thread just gonna say neither B-20 nor it's haters are very entertaining.

And you all play this same game that only like 300 English speaking people actually play.

So I don't know why you're all not friends.

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
Now I haven't read this thread just gonna say neither B-20 nor it's haters are very entertaining.

And you all play this same game that only like 300 English speaking people actually play.

http://media.giphy.com/media/sJnfG6M5xnsk0/giphy.gif

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120830233709/degrassi/images/9/99/Thumbs_up.gif

hey look its 2ne1 kpop.
very out of place here in the forums.

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/sJnfG6M5xnsk0/giphy.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/direwolf.gif

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 11:47 AM

This is especially true when the guy who came here to speak out against the PSO-World community turned out to be a macro spamming retard who fit right in.

We do need to put aside our differences, since, in the end, we're all the same.

SakoHaruo
Jun 19, 2014, 11:49 AM
The last few pages:

o3o
[spoiler-box]http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif[/spoiler-box]

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 11:50 AM
This is especially true when the guy who came here to speak out against the PSO-World community turned out to be a macro spamming retard who fit right in.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ewtfe.gif

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 11:51 AM
what your implying is somebody with no job no life and all they do is play PSO2

making 5 to 10m a week is possible for a player that has every week free but for somebody who actually works it's pushing it if not impossible

people these days only look at what they can accomplish without looking at how much time they actually clock on and go what if x player only has a quarter of that time or what if x player can't make those EQS because of a job

TACO repetition takes less than an hour, nets you 600k.
do it every day you spend less than 7 hours a week playing, earning you 4.2m.

the time it takes you from leveling a class 50-70 is ample time to gear a class, since you get to level 50 with a total of 5mish exp and 70 has a total of roughly 30m. in the worst scenario, earning 500k exp or maybe even less per day would translate to almost taking 2 months to get from 50-70.
even then, you'd be wealthy enough to get a whole 4s set done for a single class.
the bottom line is whether you are up to TACOing every single day, which is only less than an hour of your time really. it's something you SHOULD be doing if you have no other alternatives.. otherwise you might as well not be competent and stay casual. even then, a lot of casual players I know can commit to this, simply put.

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 11:53 AM

http://i.imgur.com/wh0L0l7.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 11:53 AM

I agree, we do. However, the community here is hilariously toxic, furthering the divide. And I'm not the enabler. You are simply this afternoon's entertainment. So...

http://i.imgur.com/iWSKwdZ.gif (http://imgur.com/iWSKwdZ)

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 11:54 AM
TACO repetition takes less than an hour, nets you 600k.
do it every day you spend less than 7 hours a week playing, earning you 4.2m.

the time it takes you from leveling a class 50-70 is ample time to gear a class, since you get to level 50 with a total of 5mish exp and 70 has a total of roughly 30m. in the worst scenario, earning 500k exp or maybe even less per day would translate to almost taking 2 months to get from 50-70.
even then, you'd be wealthy enough to get a whole 4s set done for a single class.
the bottom line is whether you are up to TACOing every single day, which is only less than an hour really.

no how would they know that when they're still noobs in the game, especially when most casuals play less than 3 hours a week. Plus the fact that they don't visit or read the forums.

Raymee
Jun 19, 2014, 11:56 AM
well, honestly thats up to them to find out. the info is here, and everywhere else.
research is key to becoming competent. if they cant help themselves well then lol

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 12:01 PM
well, honestly thats up to them to find out. the info is here, and everywhere else.
research is key to becoming competent. if they cant help themselves well then lol

forums are a relic of the old, ancient internet. When i mention Forums to my friends nowadays, half of them don't even know what it is, the other half only knows 2chan, but has never participated in any or knows how any of them work. People would rather rely on an "official" site that spoon-feeds the info to them like Cirnopedia.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 12:02 PM

That's the thing.. we're NOT the same; however, the mentality in this forum is "If you aren't like me, with knowledge on how to do TAs properly, how to affix gear, etc, then you clearly deserve this flaming". A game is supposed to be enjoyable however you see fit.

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 12:05 PM
That's the thing.. we're NOT the same; however, the mentality in this forum is "If you aren't like me, with knowledge on how to do TAs properly, how to affix gear, etc, then you clearly deserve this flaming". A game is supposed to be enjoyable however you see fit.

This guy... this guy gets it.

http://i.imgur.com/EobMtg3.gif

Sp-24
lol indeed, since they can just get carried in Falz and TD EQs by the same people who make angry posts about underequipped noob pugs here.

gigawuts
Am I missing out on anything by not reading this thread?

The Walrus
Jun 19, 2014, 12:07 PM
Doesn't seem like it.

Raymee
forums are a relic of the old, ancient internet. When i mention Forums to my friends nowadays, half of them don't even know what it is, the other half only knows 2chan, but has never participated in any or knows how any of them work. People would rather rely on an "official" site that spoon-feeds the info to them like Cirnopedia.

:-? well sucks for them

infiniteeverlasting
This guy... this guy gets it.

http://i.imgur.com/EobMtg3.gif

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/14/request-five.gif

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 12:08 PM
Basically, PSO-World's official policy right now is that anyone below 70/70 and without 4 slot stuff is subhuman, at least according to people who never post here.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 12:09 PM
Basically, PSO-World's official policy right now is that anyone below 70/70 and without 4 slot stuff is subhuman, at least according to people who never post here.

Have you looked at this thread?

Either way, you're taking things a bit out of proportion, don't you think? Subhuman? Most of us just think the majority of B-20 don't deserve your flaming. Has nothing to do with them being perceived as "subhuman"

EDIT: oops, poorly worded post

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 12:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qtrBO.png

https://i.imgur.com/HVNBWD5.gif

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 12:13 PM
http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/14/request-five.gif

http://i.imgur.com/SYndqW7.gif (http://imgur.com/SYndqW7)

lol indeed, since they can just get carried in Falz and TD EQs by the same people who make angry posts about underequipped noob pugs here.

Lemme get this straight for a second. Flaming people is okay with people here so long as they are under equipped? And the attitude is:

http://i.imgur.com/J86ziEr.gif (http://imgur.com/J86ziEr)

Sorry I replied to the High Five first, it was more important.

Skywolf
Jun 19, 2014, 12:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SYndqW7.gif (http://imgur.com/SYndqW7)

https://i.imgur.com/J3ogDVL.gif

KingSword
Jun 19, 2014, 12:24 PM
Pffffft

Ordy
Jun 19, 2014, 12:25 PM
Can someone close this shit?

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 12:29 PM

Sadly, the gifs have done more to defuse the tension and flaming in here than actual admin or moderator support. And the owner has posted in the thread. So, good luck on getting that thread lock... I'm out!

http://i.imgur.com/0DnT5Kv.gif (http://imgur.com/0DnT5Kv)

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2014, 12:30 PM
The spam reminds me of b20

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 12:31 PM
Still don't like B20. Getting things done is easier/faster in other blocks with the exception of selling passes.

SA's filling my screen isn't enjoyable.

Spending ~10minutes advertising a TA group in b20 takes longer than joining a 2/4 group in some other block through the quest counter.

TA cycles that take over an hour isn't enjoyable (they're tedious enough). This happens too much on b20.

To me, B20 is quite literally good for nearly nothing. I don't need to go there, and my in game experience is better for it. At least most of the undesirable players stay there, though they naturally have been spilling over into the SH blocks when EQs roll around rather often recently.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
Honestly I don't see any reason to go to b20 when hackers attack there the most

moorebounce
Jun 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
B20 isn't that bad. It's good for people wanting to do tacos. My only gripe about B20 is almost pretty much gone. People no longer afk for hours on end as much as they used to.

Well if you're playing anything other than Force and Braver you'll end up enjoying the scenery doing TAs and most other things too.

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 12:34 PM
Honestly I don't see any reason to go to b20 when hackers attack there the most
Gotta survive the lethal lobby kills from Zappy and his pals, yo.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 12:35 PM
B20 isn't that bad. It's good for people wanting to do tacos.

Spending ~10minutes advertising a TA group in b20 takes longer than joining a 2/4 group in some other block through the quest counter.

My only gripe about B20 is almost pretty much gone. People no longer afk for hours on end as much as they used to.

That had to be the most annoying thing ever when I tried to find some use in b20 once upon a time; ~50 players in the gate area. No one wants to do anything, which goes back to this:

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 12:39 PM
It's pretty easy to get a taco group when everyone in your team can solo them.

Infact everyone in this game can solo tacos with-

/DDoS attack

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2014, 12:42 PM
*Goes into B20, lags due to mass symbol art spamming and have to mute speakers so they don't explode from the mass toge spam* Just like 4th floors but worse. Nowadays run stuff on X difficulty block. Used to visit B20 alot but meh. Most people yhere are unpleasant but there are those who are.

moorebounce
Jun 19, 2014, 12:52 PM
That had to be the most annoying thing ever when I tried to find some use in b20 once upon a time; ~50 players in the gate area. No one wants to do anything, which goes back to this:

You must have the worse luck. I have 4 characters and I usually do 4 runs daily of tacos in B20.

Z-0
Jun 19, 2014, 12:53 PM
B20 isn't that bad. It's good for people wanting to do tacos. My only gripe about B20 is almost pretty much gone. People no longer afk for hours on end as much as they used to.

Well if you're playing anything other than Force and Braver you'll end up enjoying the scenery doing TAs and most other things too.
Last time I did TACOs on B20, I pretty much solo'd the entire thing. I completed the entire loop in Naberius I before the rest of the party had finished killing the enemies outside the teleporters, for example. Killed all the Sanctum bosses by myself (one party I tried to trust the other three to kill Cater, it didn't happen, Ransa spawned first even though I left a WB on Cater), etc. etc. I would have to do both sides of Lilipa in Mines, too. . .

Even worse is that people seem to think my killing speed is like WOAH FAST, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, when the game is ridiculously easy if you put the sliiiiightest bit of effort into it. It's like the concept of killing at a decent pace to get things over with is alien to them.

After last doing TACOs in B20 a while ago because I couldn't find a party in B27, I just solo rather than resort to there now, because it gets done faster.

moorebounce
Jun 19, 2014, 01:04 PM
Last time I did TACOs on B20, I pretty much solo'd the entire thing. I completed the entire loop in Naberius I before the rest of the party had finished killing the enemies outside the teleporters, for example. Killed all the Sanctum bosses by myself (one party I tried to trust the other three to kill Cater, it didn't happen, Ransa spawned first even though I left a WB on Cater), etc. etc. I would have to do both sides of Lilipa in Mines, too. . .

Even worse is that people seem to think my killing speed is like WOAH FAST, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, when the game is ridiculously easy if you put the sliiiiightest bit of effort into it. It's like the concept of killing at a decent pace to get things over with is alien to them.

After last doing TACOs in B20 a while ago because I couldn't find a party in B27, I just solo rather than resort to there now, because it gets done faster.

Look don't get upset because you're so bad ass that people can't keep up with you. I would rather do tacos with slow nice people than Fast assholes. Yeah You should keep soloing your tacos.

I'm not the best or worse player on PSO2 but damn it's just a game and some of you need to remember that.

Z-0
Jun 19, 2014, 01:15 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think I'm being an asshole, and rather you are. If you're going to respond in that sort of manner, I think you should step away from the keyboard and realise you're the one at fault here. :wacko:

Also, people should stop pulling the "it's just a game" argument out everywhere. That is the fastest way to get your entire point invalidated. It might be "just a game", but it involves people, people who need to get things done, people who have feelings, people, people, people.

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2014, 01:16 PM
Look don't get upset because you're so bad ass that people can't keep up with you. I would rather do tacos with slow nice people than Fast assholes. Yeah You should keep soloing your tacos.

I'm not the best or worse player on PSO2 but damn it's just a game and some of you need to remember that.

Not his fault they don't take the time to invest in improving their equips, play styles,or just kill everything in sight etc etc gonna stop fore I get labeled as a scimmy elite even though my character isn't 70/70 with fully grinded, "properly" affixed gear or have potentials unlocked.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 01:18 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think I'm being an asshole, and rather you are. If you're going to respond in that sort of manner, I think you should step away from the keyboard and realise you're the one at fault here. :wacko:

Also, people should stop pulling the "it's just a game" argument out everywhere. That is the fastest way to get your entire point invalidated. It might be "just a game", but it involves people, people who need to get things done, people who have feelings, people, people, people.

It's just a game is always used by people that don't realize it's just a game...

AGAINST PEOPLE THAT ALSO DON'T REALIZE IT'S JUST A GAME. : D

Isn't it great? a vast majority of people make every perspective look bad!

@You: it sounds like you were generally running with people not meeting a standard, they should be grateful you carried em instead of jus' soloin' in general. So even if you were showing off, at least you were paying for their ride.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:21 PM

THANK YOU!!!!
some people treat this as their lifetime's work.
telling people to do research for a video game.
no wonder some of america's current working generation is so shitty.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 01:23 PM

Clearly anyone who is a fast an efficient killer is an asshole by default.

People know it's just a game. As such, it doesn't take much effort to be decent. Why are some people not pulling their weight in an easy game?

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:24 PM
THANK YOU!!!!
some people treat this as their lifetime's work.
telling people to do research for a video game.
no wonder some of america's current working generation is so shitty.

No they don't.

They treat it like a video game. And video games are meant to be played, hence we are here talking about how people play them. Please stop talking about people like you can judge their real life work ethic based on their gaming preferences.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2014, 01:24 PM
i wanna party with Z-0 and see how inferior i am tbh
using lvl56hubr

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 01:27 PM

But not every person feels to need to get things done efficiently/properly, because it IS a game. What you take out of a game is entirely up to you. If you like fast, efficient runs but B-20 doesn't provide, fine. If you like B-20, fine.

My main problem is that people feel like it's appropriate to go out of their way to actively shit on B-20 when the original purpose of this thread was to APPRECIATE B-20. And this remain relevant in other threads as well (without the original purpose).

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:30 PM
B20 is one of the few places you can quickly find a TA during english hours.

It only takes two good players to carry a TA. So bring a friend and its fine! There are okay players and there are not so good ones. That's what you get when you lump a lot of the english community together.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 01:30 PM
But not every person feels to need to get things done efficiently/properly, because it IS a game. What you take out of a game is entirely up to you. If you like fast, efficient runs but B-20 doesn't provide, fine. If you like B-20, fine.

My main problem is that people feel like it's appropriate to go out of their way to actively shit on B-20 when the original purpose of this thread was to APPRECIATE B-20. And this remain relevant in other threads as well (without the original purpose).

Some of the people taking a shit on b20 are dispelling inaccurate rumors about 'how great it is to group with EN players' there when generally, it isn't.

I don't like leaving misinformation alone either.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:32 PM
No they don't.

They treat it like a video game. And video games are meant to be played, hence we are here talking about how people play them. Please stop talking about people like you can judge their real life work ethic based on their gaming preferences.

requiring someone to do RESEARCH for a VIDEO GAME otherwise calling them IGNORANT/INCOMPETENT already poses a problem. that's not treating it like a video game, thats treating it like work.

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 01:33 PM

This is news to me... There's me thinking PSO2 was real life and not just a game! So that explains why I've been slacking with my studies so much... Derp.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
research for stat based games are normal

lol

Z-0
Jun 19, 2014, 01:35 PM
i wanna party with Z-0 and see how inferior i am tbh
using lvl56hubr
plz quit and uninstall

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 01:36 PM
requiring someone to do RESEARCH for a VIDEO GAME otherwise calling them IGNORANT/INCOMPETENT already poses a problem. that's not treating it like a video game, thats treating it like work.

To even play this game you most likely went through bumped. Through bumped, there's a high chance you'd be acquainted with their chats, as well as other database sites which generally make your experience more enjoyable. How can you fully enjoy something that you don't understand? That should drive people to want to learn more about the game under their own free will.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:37 PM

Maybe because it is work? MMOs especially are designed to consume your time and a lot of them take some amount of effort to get enjoyment out of them. If you want to play a game where you don't need to learn anything they have those on smartphones.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:40 PM
To even play this game you most likely went through bumped. Through bumped, there's a high chance you'd be acquainted with their chats, as well as other database sites which generally make you experience more enjoyable. How can you fully enjoy something that you don't understand? That should drive people to want to learn more about the game under their own free will.

well obviously some people from block 20 don't feel the same way. No reason to trash them about it either. I don't care how "annoying" they are, the game wasn't just made for you only. people need to stop acting entitled in a damn video game and just play it.

pso2, in the end, to many people is just a glorified chat room with some fake action combat and some dress up. thats it.

CaptainGordon
Jun 19, 2014, 01:41 PM
just look

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2014, 01:42 PM
There's plenty of games that don't require to do research or learn a lot of stuff to get enjoyment of them.
We have multiple generations of games that don't require that much "learning" like MMOs/RPGs, pointing those type of games to smartphones is just silly.

Lashette
Jun 19, 2014, 01:42 PM
I go to B20 once in a while to chill out, I have good friends there. The /toge, and SA spams can get annoying, but hell blacklist is there for a reason. TA's I can care less for, I hardly ever do them, and when I do, it's either with team mates, or when I get invited by a friend who's short one person. I recall I've gone along with Jo, and their team mates a couple times. I log on to this game to have fun, No I don't have 5 - 6 slot gear, I don't care to be the best in this game, but I can hold my own, I'm not slow. I don't mind helping others to get better in the game. I got better things to worry about, like keeping activity in my team, recruiting new members, and also planning my team's 1 year anniversary celebration.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:43 PM
Maybe because it is work? MMOs especially are designed to consume your time and a lot of them take some amount of effort to get enjoyment out of them. If you want to play a game where you don't need to learn anything they have those on smartphones.

This is the problem with rpg's, ITS WORK, ITS TEDIOUS AND ANNOYING! the grinding to many is not fun, no one wants to do research on a video game either. This is why (all) my friends have stopped playing RPG's because:
1) "too many elitist idiots who believe they have a general right to be one"
2) "too many elitists who don't think they are elitists"
3) "too much grinding/time consuming"
4) "repetitive"
5) "elitists"

Z-0
well obviously some people from block 20 don't feel the same way. No reason to trash them about it either. I don't care how "annoying" they are, the game wasn't just made for you only. people need to stop acting entitled in a damn video game and just play it.

pso2, in the end, to many people is just a glorified chat room with some fake action combat and some dress up. thats it.
People aren't really trashing them here.

They're just saying B20 isn't good for TACOs, because they're slow. Nothing you say will change that fact, ok?

ReverseSeraf
Some of the people taking a shit on b20 are dispelling inaccurate rumors about 'how great it is to group with EN players' there when generally, it isn't.

I don't like leaving misinformation alone either.

As someone who stays in B-20 and even (god forbid) parties with B-20 regulars there the majority of the time, I think everyone's fear of B-20 as a default bad block is misinformation in itself. I've had bad parties (I will admit), but I've also had good parties. To go there a couple of times, and, based on those few experiences, judge the entirety of the block is (sorry) irresponsible and uncalled for.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 01:44 PM

so work where instead of selling your time, your paying something to take it away but the work part is still the same. Just replace a paycheck with a levelcap/new item.

Man I remember when you played videogames to get away from work, now you play them to have twisted brainwashing version of it that somehow tricks you into thinking it's fun for a few months and takes away more from you!

So technically lazy B20 people that sit around all day doing nothing are better off, since they're not even really playing. But not really.

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:45 PM
plz quit and uninstall

i don't care if this is sarcasm or not.

rude either way.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:46 PM
There's plenty of games that don't require to do research or learn a lot of stuff to get enjoyment of them.
We have multiple generations of games that don't require that much "learning" like MMOs/RPGs, pointing those type of games to smartphones is just silly.

So then what do you qualify as enjoying the game then? When you discover something new in a game that you weren't doing before, does it not make the game more fun and open up more options to you?

Yes you don't have to "learn" anything to enjoy the game, but it helps you and others enjoy the game more.

Same applies both ways. PSO2 to many people is an instanced action-game first, with lots of cosmetic features there to make money. Who is to say one side is wrong?

so work where instead of selling your time, your paying something to take it away but the work part is still the same. Just replace a paycheck with a levelcap/new item.

Man I remember when you played videogames to get away from work, now you play them to have twisted brainwashing version of it that somehow tricks you into thinking it's fun for a few months and takes away more from you!

So technically lazy B20 people that sit around all day doing nothing are better off, since they're not even really playing. But not really.

Thats what online games are. With this logic you pay for a lot of things to "waste your time." Playing games as a means to waste time is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact one thing to be gained through online games is actual social interaction.

Remz69
Jun 19, 2014, 01:46 PM
i don't care if this is sarcasm or not.

rude either way.

this was a joke ^^;

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:48 PM

They're just saying B20 isn't good for TACOs, because they're slow. Nothing you say will change that fact, ok?

you dont have to blatantly say it,
the vibe you give off is extremely disgusting.

i'm not going to go find your post but the way you said players putting in the "sligghhtest effort" was just nasty.

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 01:48 PM
this was a joke ^^;
No that was clearly, insanely rude! I'm deeply offended... I'm not really. :3

Z-0
Jun 19, 2014, 01:49 PM
This is the problem with rpg's, ITS WORK, ITS TEDIOUS AND ANNOYING! the grinding to many is not fun, no one wants to do research on a video game either. This is why all my friends have stopped playing RPG's because:
1) "too many elitist idiots who believe they have a general right to be one"
2) "too many elitists who don't think they are elitists"
3) "too much grinding/time consuming"
4) "repetitive"
5) "elitists"
Okay, I'm honestly sick of your posts, good fucking god. Are you literally a fucking moron with 2 brain cells? NOBODY LIKES YOUR POSTS HERE DUDE, STOP POSTING.

1. There are people who enjoy research. Why do you think people fucking STUDY? Some people may enjoy research so much that they do it in video games too. Are you THAT closed-minded? I think you are. I personally like researching things on this game because I like to see what I can do, what's possible, etc. etc.

2. You're a fucking idiot for thinking anyone that wants to do things quickly/efficiently/what have you is automatically an "elitist". NOBODY here expects others to be doing things in a certain specific way, they're just saying that this is the way things are, yet YOU are using it as bait to flame people. Fucking shut up.

3. Please stop posting and get some fucking therapy. You need it.

If the mods here were competent, you would be fucking banned to the ground. I probably would be too, but YOU are the only person here I have a problem with, at least other people can be fucking CIVIL about "arguments", but you have the biggest fucking EGO I have EVER seen, and HAVE to be the person ALWAYS right about EVERYTHING.

ok bye.

GHNeko
Jun 19, 2014, 01:50 PM
The problem lies completely within the attitudes imo.

The fact that PSOW has such a negative and elitist image outside the forums and give SRK front page a run for its money is astonishing.

I'm not suggesting everyone play nice, but both sides need to lighten up.

People tend to respond to issues from the other side in the worst possible way a super majority of the time.

It's really fucking silly.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 01:51 PM
you dont have to blatantly say it,
the vibe you give off is extremely disgusting.

It happens though. There's no point in sugar coating it...

infiniteeverlasting
Jun 19, 2014, 01:52 PM
Okay, I'm honestly sick of your posts, good fucking god. Are you literally a fucking moron with 2 brain cells? NOBODY LIKES YOUR POSTS HERE DUDE, STOP POSTING.

1. There are people who enjoy research. Why do you think people fucking STUDY? Some people may enjoy research so much that they do it in video games too. Are you THAT closed-minded? I think you are. I personally like researching things on this game because I like to see what I can do, what's possible, etc. etc.

2. You're a fucking idiot for thinking anyone that wants to do things quickly/efficiently/what have you is automatically an "elitist". NOBODY here expects others to be doing things in a certain specific way, they're just saying that this is the way things are, yet YOU are using it as bait to flame people. Fucking shut up.

If the mods here were competent, you would be fucking banned to the ground. I probably would be too, but YOU are the only person here I have a problem with, at least other people can be fucking CIVIL about "arguments", but you have the biggest fucking EGO I have EVER seen, and HAVE to be the person ALWAYS right about EVERYTHING.

ok bye.

so you resort to personal insults again?
great.
the moment you start calling someone stupid OVER THE INTERNET means that you lack personal self - asteem in real life.

its disgusting.

no one wants to read my posts? do i care? i just hate seeing people like you garnering support for your elitist dog shit.

yea so "ok bye".

edit: okay i actually decided to read your post after all the swearing and mindless insults.
wait... there is nothing but personal insults, and you're insulting someone who you have no idea who he/she is.
yeap very logical.

thank you you woke me up from the forums and i'm packing my bags.

ReverseSeraf

B-20 being slow is not a fact. That's an opinion based off of your and other personal experiences.

NoiseHERO

ok bye.

Dude wait no, you can still turn back.

This is the chick that called me a weaboo and never followed up on it.

C'mon this is easy.

Dude...

Dude!

Stop!

COME BACK!

DON'T SLAM THAT DOOR!

GET BACK HERE!

WE CAN STILL DO THIS TOGETHER,

WE CAN STILL TAKE THEM ON, YOU AND I!

Fuck, he's gone.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:53 PM
great.
the moment you start calling someone stupid OVER THE INTERNET means that you lack personal self - asteem in real life.

its disgusting.

What I find disgusting is how bigoted you are and think you have the right to tell people they have "self-esteem" issues in real life.

In fact I find you the most rude and disgusting poster on this board. Close to Zenobia damn!

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 01:53 PM
B-20 being slow is not a fact. That's an opinion based off of your and other personal experiences.
Good parties, bad parties! There's a difference Seraf-chan. <3

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2014, 01:54 PM
despite taking it a bit extreme, i do agree with z-0 that infiniteeverlasting is close-minded

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2014, 01:55 PM
So then what do you qualify as enjoying the game then? When you discover something new in a game that you weren't doing before, does it not make the game more fun and open up more options to you?

Yes you don't have to "learn" anything to enjoy the game, but it helps you and others enjoy the game more.

That's the thing, the game doesn't need to be complex or even as deep like PSO2.

It doesn't even need to be a multilayer game. It can be something as simple like Galaga to Super Mario 64 to Virtual-On to even something like HALO were the games can be fun (depending on your liking of course) and not be as complex as a RPG/MMO like PSO2 were it benefits you to do quite a bit of research and learning to do before you can get as much enjoyment out of the game.

NoiseHERO
Close to Zenobia damn!

Ayo what the fuck son, leave my homegurl out of ya RHYMES mah dude.

Maninbluejumpsuit

Joining a 2/4 group through the counter is faster than going to b20, and spamming /a over SA+cut ins+general other spam, hoping to be noticed by someone not afk dancing who has yet to do their tacos, though...

As for actually being in the quests, people who are familiar with how to use the quest counter, and set up their taco groups using it tend to be much more familiar with the workings of the game to know to do that, so it's a safe assumption to make that you'll generally have better quality players who set up their TAs using the quest counter outside of b20.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 01:56 PM
How to post like infiniteeverlasting:

1) Go into any random thread.

2) Find an excuse to complain about "tryhards."

3) Make a shitty post glorifying his own views.

4) When people call him out on his bullshit, talk about how they're "personally attacking" him and need to get a life outside the internet.

Damn. Its so easy!

Ayo what the fuck son, leave my homegurl out of ya RHYMES mah dude.

U right I much rather have Zenobia here. He was more chill and less tunnel-vision.

GHNeko
Jun 19, 2014, 01:57 PM
great.

its disgusting.

no one wants to read my posts? do i care? i just hate seeing people like you garnering support for your elitist dog shit.

yea so "ok bye".

are you fucking kidding me?

insulting someone over the internet means you lack self-esteem?

wow.

just wow.

who the fuck are you?

jesus christ how absurd and just...

goodness

What I find disgusting is how bigoted you are and think you have the right to tell people they have "self-esteem" issues in real life.

yooo seriously.

what the fuck man

do you not seriously see the problem with what you just said?

edit: never mind the fact that be saying some off the wall shit like that, you're saying you lack self-esteem yourself. lmao

dude get over yourself holy shiiiiit

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 02:01 PM
So... I'm fully convinced this game is complete reality. On that basis, if I die in PSO2 after the servers come back up, will I die IRL!?!?!?!?

*Looks at death count*

Never mind...

ReverseSeraf
Joining a 2/4 group through the counter is faster than going to b20, and spamming /a over SA++cut ins+general other spam, hoping to be noticed by someone not afk dancing who has yet to do their tacos, though...

Once again, personal experience. If we wanted to go off on that, then my experiences with B-20 have been pretty good: no one really spams when I call out for TAs, and people join relatively quickly.

Am I still justified to call it a "fact"? No. The simple existence of differing experience from Z-0 and me makes any "fact" about B-20 unfounded.

This "fact" is the misinformation I, as well as others, are trying to dispel.

SilkaN
Just where did I put my popcorn...

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 02:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X33Fv.gif

gotta go super sanic speed in ta

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 02:04 PM
How to post like infiniteeverlasting:

1) Go into any random thread.

2) Find an excuse to complain about "tryhards."

3) Make a shitty post glorifying his own views.

4) When people call him out on his bullshit, talk about how they're "personally attacking" him and need to get a life outside the internet.

Damn. Its so easy!

U right I much rather have Zenobia here. He was at more chill and less tunnel-vision.

#shots
#fired

Shiyo
Jun 19, 2014, 02:04 PM
I don't think "B-20 are all the bad players on the entire ship" is a thing anymore, just being lazy and uninformed, or wanting to leech your way through the entire game. I consistently get level 50's on SH Falz luther with +0 tuna's and 300 SATTK weapons with units that don't even have a soul on them and are +0 in ANY block in the game. I never, ever play in B-20, and only SH blocks, yet I get these kind of people.

I mean seriously, I don't expect you to have the best weapons, units, or affixes, but when you're bringing a 300 sattk or lower weapon to an actually challenging boss, and are heavily underleveled, you just need to stop. You need to go to VH, and fight enemies around your gear/class level, instead of leeching the entire game and slowing everyone down.

You can get a +10 blue weapon with at least a soul and +10 9 star units with at least a soul on them for practically nothing, and that's fine enough to contribute to runs, instead of leeching and doing essentially nothing.

[QUOTE=Maninbluejumpsuit;3151426]

SA's filling my screen isn't enjoyable.

/QUOTE]

This happens on literally every single block I go to now. B6, B11, b10, b12, b13, b14, tons of people spamming my entire screen.

All I know is, there's an infestation, and the entire ship2 has been infested with a case of STUPID ANNOYING KIDS EVERYWHERE.

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 02:06 PM
ITT: People who are too stupid to know the difference between facts and anecdotal evidence.

Honestly, you people have proven my point for about 23 pages. You are elitist as all get-out and its hilarious to see over a vidya. Honestly, this whole thing is one giant bowl of popcorn.

http://i.imgur.com/UeV5UWm.gif (http://imgur.com/UeV5UWm)

I don't think "B-20 are all the bad players on the entire ship" is a thing anymore, just being lazy and uninformed, or wanting to leech your way through the entire game. I consistently get level 50's on SH Falz luther with +0 tuna's and 300 SATTK weapons with units that don't even have a soul on them and are +0 in ANY block in the game. I never, ever play in B-20, and only SH blocks, yet I get these kind of people.

I mean seriously, I don't expect you to have the best weapons, units, or affixes, but when you're bringing a 300 sattk or lower weapon to an actually challenging boss, and are heavily underleveled, you just need to stop. You need to go to VH, and fight enemies around your gear/class level, instead of leeching the entire game and slowing everyone down.

You can get a +10 blue weapon with at least a soul and +10 9 star units with at least a soul on them for practically nothing, and that's fine enough to contribute to runs, instead of leeching and doing essentially nothing.

And people above you were bitching about using a blue or red weapon. So, I think y'all need to get your facts straight as a whole before you decide to tell errybody their bidness.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 02:07 PM
I actually find it funny how it used to be people complaining about 2slot gear.

Nowadays its like "Damn son, you pick that shit off the ground?"

AlphaBlob
Jun 19, 2014, 02:08 PM
Anyone want to sign a petition to change b-20 BGM to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M ?

Asuka~
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/im-conviced-i-run-faster-in-hotel-hallways.jpg
Hallway TA when?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Once again, personal experience. If we wanted to go off on that, then my experiences with B-20 have been pretty good: no one really spams when I call out for TAs, and people join relatively quickly.

Am I still justified to call it a "fact"? No. The simple existence of differing experience from Z-0 and me makes any "fact" about B-20 unfounded.

This "fact" is the misinformation I, as well as others, are trying to dispel.

Fair enough.

You can't call it a fact.

Your odds of having an unsatisfactory experience doing tacos on b20 are much higher than anything else evidenced by the sheer number of people who posted about their unsatisfactory experiences doing tacos on b20 in the past, though.

Lashette
Jun 19, 2014, 02:09 PM
That's the thing, the game doesn't need to be complex or even as deep like PSO2.

It doesn't even need to be a multilayer game. It can be something as simple like Galaga to Super Mario 64 to Virtual-On to even something like HALO were the games can be fun (depending on your liking of course) and not be as complex as a RPG/MMO like PSO2 were it benefits you to do quite a bit of research and learning to do before you can get as much enjoyment out of the game.

That reminds me of one of my nightshirts.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Tw1AaQy.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

-Nozomi
Jun 19, 2014, 02:09 PM
Anyone want to sign a petition to change b-20 BGM to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M ?

Someone give this man a medal!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 02:11 PM

I think... I would actually prefer that over city escape on fucking infinite loop.

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 02:12 PM
I think... I would actually prefer that over city escape on fucking infinite loop.

Finally, we are finding common ground! Post more Star Wars!

http://i.imgur.com/APRRDhB.gif (http://i.imgur.com/APRRDhB.gif)

WITH MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hignzKHphvQ

BlankM
Jun 19, 2014, 02:15 PM
I think Block 20 is like going to a 24/7 online anime convention.

Sometimes if you want to feel good about yourself you go and show them how good you are at games. Then watch their reactions.

So fun. Lovely place.

Shiyo
Jun 19, 2014, 02:15 PM
And people above you were bitching about using a blue or red weapon. So, I think y'all need to get your facts straight as a whole before you decide to tell errybody their bidness.

If people are complaining about someone using blue weapons, they're complete idiots. Simple as that. We all started somewhere, when I came back to this game after a nearly 2 year break, a blue weapon was an easy affordable starter weapon on my path to better weapons.

Now? I have a good 11 star with level2 potential unlocked.

Also, taco's are VH, VH is literally playing the game on hello-kitty mode, a 6 star +10 weapon with a single soul can kill every non-sanctum taco boss in less than 20 seconds solo.

I don't see anyone complaining about blue/red weapons though, just some guy saying that 4 slot units is standard, lol. Which is equally as stupid.

Asuka~
Jun 19, 2014, 02:16 PM
I think Block 20 is like going to a 24/7 online anime convention.

Sometimes if you want to feel good about yourself you go and show them how good you are at games. Then watch their reactions.

So fun. Lovely place.
Lmao! That reminds me of when I was talking to some random person about Spain sucking in The World Cup....

They kinda lost...

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 02:17 PM
Fair enough.

You can't call it a fact.

Your odds of having an unsatisfactory experience doing tacos on b20 are much higher than anything else evidenced by the sheer number of people who posted about their unsatisfactory experiences doing tacos on b20 in the past, though.

I can agree with the higher odds of having bad parties, although I don't mind them myself (reasons explained in previous posts). But it seems as if "B-20 is bad for anything, really" is just taken as an undeniable truth in this forum, regardless of exceptions.

Maybe that's not what you guys are trying to say. But if people like me and plenty of other people (as evidenced in this thread) still get that negative vibe, then it's either that thoughts are improperly worded, or that is truly how PSOW feels about B-20. Neither being pleasant in my book.

milranduil
Jun 19, 2014, 02:18 PM
If people are complaining about someone using blue weapons, they're complete idiots.

Stop.

Common---Sense
Jun 19, 2014, 02:20 PM
If people are complaining about someone using blue weapons, they're complete idiots. Simple as that. We all started somewhere, when I came back to this game after a nearly 2 year break, a blue weapon was an easy affordable starter weapon on my path to better weapons.

Now? I have a good 11 star with level2 potential unlocked.

Also, taco's are VH, VH is literally playing the game on hello-kitty mode, a 6 star +10 weapon with a single soul can kill every non-sanctum taco boss in less than 20 seconds solo.

I don't see anyone complaining about blue/red weapons though, just some guy saying that 4 slot units is standard, lol. Which is equally as stupid.

Here it is:

because they're AFK-ing when they're not supposed to? (having bad gear, not lvl capped, wasting precious time to do AQ to lvl up)

<3

moorebounce
Jun 19, 2014, 02:21 PM
Not his fault they don't take the time to invest in improving their equips, play styles,or just kill everything in sight etc etc gonna stop fore I get labeled as a scimmy elite even though my character isn't 70/70 with fully grinded, "properly" affixed gear or have potentials unlocked.

You are absolutely right it's not his fault but it is HIS problem. He's NOT the only one with this problem either. People like that need to stop pushing THEIR problems onto other people. If people are too slow for him then he's needs to do one of two things

1. Stop playing the game with others who he feels aren't worthy to play with him.
2. get over it.

Me personally I look at the people near me in the settings to see what lvl they are and their equipment. I can usually figure out how good or bad things will be and brace myself. I don't like to lose like most people but it happens.

Now if it were life and death in real life you bet your ass I would have an issue just like him and the others but it's not real life. IT'S A VIDEO GAME.

Shiyo
Jun 19, 2014, 02:25 PM
Here it is:

<3
Well, that person is an idiot. A full SATTK mag braver won't even have the 400 dex required to equip a blue katana until level 57 Braver/50 Hunter as a dewman.

You can kill any taco boss in less than 20s with a blue katana with a single soul on it at +10 and 50 element, it's easy, cheap, affordable.

Now if they're not even 50 elementing, +10ing, or affixing it with a single affix, sure, you have a case then. As I have said, though, TACO's are VH, and VH enemies not sanctum die to 6 star +10 50 element weapons in 1 PA, and bosses die in 20 seconds.

A +10/50element 1-2 affix blue weapon shows someone is putting some EFFORT into their gearing and has some knowledge with the game. It's intended as a cheap starter weapon, and they're using it as that. Now if someone is using a +0 tuna, a 300 sattk 8 star weapon, normal/hard weapons etc in SH, they a liability and have no idea what they're doing. They need advice and help BAD.

SakoHaruo
Jun 19, 2014, 02:26 PM
Stop.

What right do you have to speak? YOU who abandoned us! Please, go somewhere and die.

[spoiler-box] Translation: Come back to us, Senpai.

http://i.imgur.com/FXB7x3C.gif[/spoiler-box]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 02:27 PM
Stop.

Was going to say something, but gotta admit, a TD trash quality 10* (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B3%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%AE%E3%83%B3) is better than a blue weapon.

Lashette
I'm just finding it funny how an appreciation thread, turned into the B-20 complaint department.

Common---Sense
You are absolutely right it's not his fault but it is HIS problem. He's NOT the only one with this problem either. People like that need to stop pushing THEIR problems onto other people. If people are too slow for him then he's needs to do one of two things

1. Stop playing the game with others who he feels aren't worthy to play with him.
2. get over it.

Me personally I look at the people near me in the settings to see what lvl they are and their equipment. I can usually figure out how good or bad things will be and brace myself. I don't like to lose like most people but it happens.

Now if it were life and death in real life you bet your ass I would have an issue just like him and the others but it's not real life. IT'S A VIDEO GAME.

http://i.minus.com/iHpzKYLdmrD9k.gif

You mean how the people here complaining about weeaboos take this game to be more like SAO than said weeaboos? The irony hurts...

ASUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!

Shiyo
Jun 19, 2014, 02:29 PM
Was going to say something, but gotta admit, a TD trash quality 10* (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B3%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%AE%E3%83%B3) is better than a blue weapon.

It also costs 10x the amount to get grind a 10 star to +10 than a 7 star, and you need premium or actually find the drop, instead of buying it off someone's shop for 10k.

So no, not comparable at all. A brand new player picking up a blue weapon and affixing/grinding/50 elementing is something you should WANT to see. It's literally what the devs intend you to do, and a DECENT starter weapon that will get you through VH tacos, where you can earn more money to get better weapons. It shows they're putting some effort and research into the game and understand the basic fundamentals of gearing. Would you be happier if they were using 300 sattk hardmode weapons or tunas with no affixes?

"I can pick this up for 10k, grind it to +10 for 100k, affix it for 50k, 50 element it for another 30k, or I can spend $13 or hope I get lucky and get a decent 10 star for my class".

ReverseSeraf
Jun 19, 2014, 02:31 PM
I'm just finding it funny how an appreciation thread, turned into the B-20 complaint department.

... pretty much how I felt

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2014, 02:32 PM
/sucks teeth

All the drama is gone it's just whack stuff again...

Ya'll soft.

Asuka~
I felt hurt when you broke up with me last night, whoar.

Lashette

then again after looking at the title, kinda knew it was gonna head in this direction.