PDA

View Full Version : Sega make the World

Jazneo
Jun 18, 2014, 01:09 PM
I think sega only company would be able to pull .dot hack the world mmorpg if they use the pso2 combat and use idea from the dot hack dungeons system and classess

Punisher106
Jun 18, 2014, 02:30 PM
Uh, last I checked, isn't that Bandai's territory?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 18, 2014, 02:33 PM
Bandai-Namco now, and considering how many projects were left in the dust after that merger, I'd be surprised if any new .hack// games came out again ever+^_^+

Jazneo
Jun 18, 2014, 02:43 PM
They should sale to sega

Sizustar
Jun 18, 2014, 02:55 PM
Why should they?

The current popular option are SAO and Log Horizon

Jazneo
Jun 18, 2014, 03:00 PM
Why should they?

The current popular option are SAO and Log Horizon

i like the class in THe world

yoshiblue
Jun 18, 2014, 03:01 PM
Just one massive cross over. Switch through versions over the course of the game. Master them all or the world as you know it ends.

Sizustar
Jun 18, 2014, 03:04 PM
i like the class in THe world

And that doesn't matter in the least, because Sega is not going to make that game.

Sega has done collab with Log Horizon for their mobile game, and SAO is getting a new season, and is doing collab with other MMO(Mabinogi) already.

No one is doing anything with the .hack franchise.
The current popular one are Log Horizon(2nd Season starting next month) and SAO(PSV game released or releasing soon, and another season coming)

Kondibon
Jun 18, 2014, 03:10 PM
Why would anyone want an mmo for any of these anyway? The whole point of their plots is the "trapped in the game" thing. Without that the actual games used in the settings don't have much going for them. :/

AIDA
Jun 18, 2014, 10:04 PM
There was an online .hack game - .hack//FRAGMENT.

It was terrible.

Also, what classes from R:1 (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine), R:2 (Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption) or R:X (.hack//LINK, .hack//THE MOVIE, maybe .hack//QUANTUM, I can't recall.) do you want that you don't see possible in PSO2?