you just read russinglish

Rendezvous
Jun 18, 2014, 03:58 PM
Dafuq did I just read?

I open at the close.

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
Dafuq did I just read?

Quiet yourself, Punisher106; you simply don't manifest the cognitive faculties necessary to comprehend these fundamentally recondite matters.

I don't think you understand the gravity, magnitude, profundity, and calibre of the transmitted material, within this postulated existential context either.

SilenWhisper
Jun 18, 2014, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu12vCrW1fY

Arksenth
Jun 18, 2014, 04:24 PM
Quiet yourself, Punisher106; you simply don't manifest the cognitive faculties necessary to comprehend these fundamentally recondite matters.

I don't think you understand the gravity, magnitude, profundity, and calibre of the transmitted material, within this postulated existential context.

He keeps saying big words to me and I just bat my eyelashes and be pretty!

-sparkles prettily-

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 18, 2014, 04:24 PM
Came in this thread expecting to figure out what the title meant.

Came out even more confused.

strikerhunter
Jun 18, 2014, 04:28 PM

I don't think you understand the gravity, magnitude, profundity, and calibre of the transmitted material, within this postulated existential context either.

Dafuq did I just read?

Did not expect this when coming to this thread but that was one good laugh.

Sizustar
Jun 18, 2014, 04:30 PM
I am know, what aida know him
we are just announced

Congratulation?
Is it a boy?

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 04:50 PM
Congratulation?
Is it a boy?

gratitude is you

What exactly aren't thou attempting to tacitly suggest within the currently perceived dialogic context, exactly, if anything, thou I shalt presume that thou art positing a sort of hitherto implicitly stated implication via cryptic and ultimately idiosyncratically obfuscated semiotic and ultimately symbolic junctions, huh?

I shalt of you presume the most ungodly, depraved things, because thou art a fibbing fribble-glibber, with thy glazed, glassy beads. Thou art an orthodox commonality--the common fribblepleb.

One can inform oneself of this philosophic logic entity through comprehensive, throughgoing, and exhaustive analysis of my very new text published by Scribner, i.e., 'Whence Cometh the Depraved Armageddon?'

The subtitle being: 'That Nega Heated'

Rendezvous
Jun 18, 2014, 04:57 PM
gratitude is you

Taro will thank Sai.

Kondibon
Jun 18, 2014, 05:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/swfrZTK.jpg

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
Taco will sankyuu.

**fixed

AIDA
Jun 18, 2014, 09:53 PM
From what I can tell from the visitor message he posted on my profile, PSO-HACK messed with his guild or something. He asked me if I was associated with them, which I'm not.

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 02:02 AM
what happened?

Xaelouse
Jun 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
What exactly aren't thou attempting to tacitly suggest within the currently perceived dialogic context, exactly, if anything, thou I shalt presume that thou art positing a sort of hitherto implicitly stated implication via cryptic and ultimately idiosyncratically obfuscated semiotic and ultimately symbolic junctions, huh?

I shalt of you presume the most ungodly, depraved things, because thou art a fibbing fribble-glibber, with thy glazed, glassy beads. Thou art an orthodox commonality--the common fribblepleb.

One can inform oneself of this philosophic logic entity through comprehensive, throughgoing, and exhaustive analysis of my very new text published by Scribner, i.e., 'Whence Cometh the Depraved Armageddon?'

*tips fedora*

Arada
Jun 19, 2014, 03:16 AM
I wonder why some people think Aida is associated with shaddy things like what PSO-HACK is doing.

Aida is working for the community, not against it.

It is not because (s)he's knowledgeable on PSO2 or IT systems in general that (s)he necessarly wants to hack the game or even if (s)he knows how (as this require a set of skills (s)he may not have).

Anyway, weird reaction to directly associate Aida to this shit.

ClothoBuer
Jun 19, 2014, 04:19 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://analogaddiction.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/torgue.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Chdata
Jun 19, 2014, 04:28 AM
frog

I SHALL INVOKE MY POWERS AS THE TRANSCENDENT DARK LORD OF THE SATANIC LEGION SUCH AS TO RADIALLY RECONFIGURE THY ARBITRARY COUNTENANCE IN A PROFOUNDLY, HASTEFUL, DAMAGING FASHION COLORED BY CRIMSON CALAMITIES SPLATTERING ABOUT THE SURROUNDING VICINITY WHILST THY FORMER FORM FLAILS ABOUT IN UTTER, VAIN INANITY!

NOW, BECOME RADICALLY ADDICTED AND SPEND OVER FIVE THOUSAND HOURS OF YOUR LIFE EXTERMINATING THE OPPOSITION IN A LAND OF MAJESTICAL MAGIC!

ClothoBuer
Jun 19, 2014, 04:33 AM
I SHALL INVOKE MY POWERS AS THE TRANSCENDENT DARK LORD OF THE SATANIC LEGION SUCH AS TO RADIALLY RECONFIGURE THY ARBITRARY COUNTENANCE IN A PROFOUNDLY, HASTEFUL, DAMAGING FASHION COLORED BY CRIMSON CALAMITIES SPLATTERING ABOUT THE SURROUNDING VICINITY WHILST THY FORMER FORM FLAILS ABOUT IN UTTER, VAIN INANITY!

NOW, BECOME RADICALLY ADDICTED AND SPEND OVER FIVE THOUSAND HOURS OF YOUR LIFE EXTERMINATING THE OPPOSITION IN A LAND OF MAJESTICAL MAGIC!

See previous post.

Chdata
Jun 19, 2014, 04:44 AM
See previous post.

Chdata slaps ClothoBuer around a bit with a large trout and a bit of music.

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 04:48 AM
you just read russinglish
drunk edition, director's cut

Chdata
Jun 19, 2014, 05:05 AM
I hope SEGA just decides to go ahead and take legal action against zapero.

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 05:10 AM
otherwise FireswordRus will take illegal ones x_x

Chdata
Jun 19, 2014, 05:14 AM
Truth: The Russian Mafia is now in on this.

the_importer_
Jun 19, 2014, 05:40 AM
http://www.8-bitcentral.com/images/blog/2013/allYourBase.jpg

SakuRei
Jun 19, 2014, 06:00 AM
I am know, what aida know him
we are just announced

DISHONOR YOUR FORTUNE COOKIE!--

Ok *ehrm*... I have no idea what's going on to the first post so...

*leaves step-by-step quietly*

ClothoBuer
Jun 19, 2014, 06:39 AM
I hope SEGA just decides to go ahead and take legal action against zapero.

Legal actions against citizens of other countries is almost always a lengthy, convoluted, and pointlessly bureaucratic affair.

Rengemaru
Jun 19, 2014, 08:13 AM
......someone can get a Ph.D for solving this......

PSchiZ
Jun 19, 2014, 08:21 AM

God

My head hurts

Galax
Jun 19, 2014, 08:33 AM

Translation:

What you're trying to suggest with understandable English, if anything, is - I assume - a coded message of fancy words, yeah?

I shall now assume the worst of you, because you're a liar, as well as frivolous and shallow with glazed, glassy eyes. You are a common type - a pleb.

You may inform yourself of what, exactly, you are through a book titled "When is Armageddon?"

The subtitle of it is as follows: 'That Nega Heated'.

Think that's about right.

Genovesi
Jun 19, 2014, 09:06 AM
http://www.8-bitcentral.com/images/blog/2013/allYourBase.jpg

^This

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2014, 09:23 AM
http://emotibot.net/pix/5834.gif

Pacifista
Jun 19, 2014, 09:26 AM
This has to be one of the funniest and most confusing threads I've ever read.

Gama
Jun 19, 2014, 09:31 AM
We must find a way to make people understand that AIDA altho capable of doing TERRIBLE THINGS TO US.

Prefers to grace us with her talent for good, and not her talent for evil.

But like any Godess, i wouldnt try to piss her off.

The most destructive force in existence is a pissed off godess.

So be nice!

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 09:33 AM
Isn't AIDA a guy?

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 09:39 AM
Grammar Nazi-ing.

Goddess.

;-; I clearly have nothing to do, either I go play touhou (and get an eye theraphy) or just go to sleep.

obviously, sleep is good.

Kumichan
Jun 19, 2014, 09:42 AM
Isn't AIDA a guy?

A guy pretending to be a girl?

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 09:43 AM
A guy pretending to be a girl?
In PSO2? Impossible.

AIDA
Jun 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
I don't really see why my gender matters - My friends know what I am (spoilers: I'm a girl) , and I've no reason to convince the rest of you. I'm just here to do work on the game and fix stuff, so I don't see how it matters either way. I regret ever bringing it up here, clearly that was a mistake =w=

That aside, I have no idea what pso-hack did to this guy. Maybe you can shed some light on this, Firesword?

Kumichan
Jun 19, 2014, 09:48 AM
Yep it's a dude.

It's cool though, nothing wrong about pretending to be a girl.

lnvisible
Jun 19, 2014, 09:50 AM
Yep it's a dude.

It's cool though, nothing wrong about pretending to be a girl.

Not quite. In reality, this is AIDA's true form..

[spoiler-box]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/d/dd/Ditto.gif[/spoiler-box]

Gama
Jun 19, 2014, 09:51 AM
I perceive AIDA as a true female.

Don't think a male could handle so much bitching and complaining regarding the tweaker.

not to mention the capability to multitask like she does.

aaand she's a real sweetie to talk to.

so yeah. SHES A GODDESS.

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2014, 09:52 AM
Not quite. In reality, this is AIDA's true form..

[spoiler-box]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/d/dd/Ditto.gif[/spoiler-box]

^This guy knows what's up.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 19, 2014, 09:52 AM
Yep it's a dude.

It's cool though, nothing wrong about pretending to be a girl.http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/540/811/e45.png

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 09:55 AM
when your online your gender means nothing male female doesn't matter your just a purrrson behind a keyboard or a controller or a Fone i mean a piece of no no no i mean a cellfphone

i hate cellphones there the worst invention ever glad i don't own 1

Keyblade59
Jun 19, 2014, 09:58 AM
AIDA is one talented dagan

Gama
Jun 19, 2014, 10:02 AM
when your online your gender means nothing male female doesn't matter your just a purrrson behind a keyboard or a controller or a Fone i mean a piece of no no no i mean a cellfphone

i hate cellphones there the worst invention ever glad i don't own 1

Yes in real life i'm actually an Asiansouthamerican panda that got expelled from hogwarts to portugal wearing a human skin to blend in.

but when i'm home i feast on virgin bamboo.

The 5 G's

Good God Guys Get a Grip.

SilkaN
Jun 19, 2014, 10:05 AM
Another discussion about AIDA's gender? xD

http://puu.sh/9AAcS
Does it really matter?

Gama
Jun 19, 2014, 10:06 AM

Does it really matter?

amazing isnt it...?

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 10:06 AM

Does it really matter?
I'm all for discussing how hard will we get IP banned in the next 12 hours instead.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 19, 2014, 10:12 AM
im all for discussing how much people are looking forward to PS Nova or how many people refuse to buy it cause it's not a PC ma mas mast maste master race game

SilkaN
Jun 19, 2014, 10:14 AM
im all for discussing how much people are looking forward to PS Nova or how many people refuse to buy it cause it's not a PC ma mas mast maste master race game

I refuse to buy it because I don't own a Vita.
3DS MASTER RACE
inb4 flame

Edson Drake
Jun 19, 2014, 10:37 AM

Petition for PC version of Nova NAOOOOOOOO!!

AIDA
Jun 19, 2014, 10:45 AM
Speaking of the vita, does anyone know if they managed to get inside the filesystem yet? I'm itching to work on the vita english patch :v

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 10:52 AM
meh, lets hunt for PSO Husk instead !

Rengemaru
Jun 19, 2014, 11:05 AM
What was this topic supposed to be about again...

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2014, 11:38 AM
Keeping us entertained til servers go back live again?

Chdata
Jun 21, 2014, 04:38 PM
What was this topic supposed to be about again...

'Ed, Edd n Eddy', of which indubitably takes place in an ontologically alternate purgatory.

As well, 'Spongebob Squarepants' and his associates are the result of nuclear weapons testing in the ocean, and the song 'Friday' by an agent named Rebecca Black is indubitably about the JFK assassination.

I would know.

I manifest clairvoyant mental faculties.

Indubitably, this state of affairs has become a flabbergasting befuddlement of bombastical, trifle gesticulations surreptitiously spewed within the ultimately and necessarily arbitrary, fribbling confines of a fundamentally bamboozling, kerfuffling debacle of sick, depraved folly.

Sanada Yukimura
Jun 21, 2014, 04:40 PM

^ yep

Chdata
Jun 26, 2014, 05:50 AM
^ yep

The milky way itself contains 200 billion frof give or take. These numbers are essential for understanding what frof is. But when contemplating, some part of the human mind protests that it cannot be so. Yet an examination of the evidence brings you to the conclusion that it is. And if you take that conclusion out on a clear dark night and look up, you might see something that will change your life. This is what a frof looks like, from the inside. From the suburbs of our sun. Through binoculars for every frof you can see with your naked eye, you can see a hundred around it. All suspended in the great jelly.

The true nature of frof remains a mystery to the unenlightened. Only those properly introduced to such esoteric matters via the necessary psycho-metaphysical jelly rituals can attain a holistic, wombatical understanding of such fundamentally recondite, bamboozling knowledge, and if thou hath yet to cover thyself in purple, slippery jelly in a public place, but ideally a legally established Wendy's, thou hath ergo yet to even start on the path philosophically required to comprehend the ultimate nature of frof.

we obtain the of frof husk power, your hunt begin