PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Translating PSO2 Player Survey

Kishgal
Jun 18, 2014, 07:03 PM
I just remembered this place is a thing, so I'll be putting it here for anyone who wants it.
I was bored and decided to take some time to sloppily and surely inaccurately translate the player report. It was mostly just a time killer, but if I have more free time like I did today I'll do the other two.
http://analblaze.com/playerreport/player.html
If anyone has any contributions/suggestions to make please do. In fact, if anybody knows what the hell くっつけれ is, that'd be grand.

Punisher106
Jun 18, 2014, 07:54 PM
that website URL is... interesting, but you did a good job. You got two more pages to go.

Xaeris
Jun 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks for that, that was a mildly amusing conversation between the two. So mean to each other.

Kishgal
Jun 18, 2014, 08:13 PM
that website URL is... interesting, but you did a good job. You got two more pages to go.
Thanks friendo, I always like that the first replies any time I do anything with my website are just like "nice domain name." I'm finding myself too lazy to do anything else so I'll actually probably start on the Support Partner page sometime night.

Thanks for that, that was a mildly amusing conversation between the two. So mean to each other.
I ship it.

Rien
Jun 18, 2014, 09:06 PM
"Your tears are sweet"
[09:56:00 AM] Hyoka o.o: *looks in actual report*
"Too naive, Tea!"
...ok

"I had good luck this time, and was able to defend this article!"
> should be "My best efforts went to protecting this article with my life!"

"...That reminds me, Patty-chan.
Some material like that, can I try to defend it to? Can I try? It's alright?"
> should be "...That reminds me, Patty-chan.
Patty-chan said she would protect that kind of material with her life, right? Can I test that out? Hmm?

A little touch up and we're good

ShinobuVamp
Jun 18, 2014, 09:37 PM
I just remembered this place is a thing, so I'll be putting it here for anyone who wants it.
I was bored and decided to take some time to sloppily and surely inaccurately translate the player report. It was mostly just a time killer, but if I have more free time like I did today I'll do the other two.
http://analblaze.com/playerreport/player.html
If anyone has any contributions/suggestions to make please do. In fact, if anybody knows what the hell くっつけれ is, that'd be grand.

くっ付ける means to attach (imperative form)...

ShinobuVamp
Jun 18, 2014, 09:46 PM
Second page translation...

Arks Survey Report : Support Partner

Survey Report related to Support Partner

Now then... let's move on to the next report!
Next will be...ermm... Support Partner!

Yup...well done
Support Partner is...as its name suggested... an existence to support Arks
In the previous survey..because it hasn't been implemented yet...so this is the first time reporting about it yeah...

Support Partner is...So DAMN SMALL AND FREAKING CUTE !
I want it too!

Patty-chan still hasn't had a Support Partner
By the way...Support Partner can be obtained by clearing Koffie-san's Client Order you know? (lol correct my style here as you see fit... I put it this way cos I think it is the way she expressed)
Those who haven't got it please do challenge yourself yea(I mean accept the challenge of clearing the client order)
Now now...Please have a look at the Report

Continue...

Race/Sex ratio.. Class ratio...

Class Level ratio...

Personality ratio...

Client Order Exploration Order Ranking...

Kishgal
Jun 18, 2014, 09:48 PM
A little touch up and we're good
I'll make those adjustments later. My pun totally stays though, it works. B)

IndigoNovember
Jun 18, 2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the translation.

ShinobuVamp
Jun 18, 2014, 10:06 PM
Survey Comment:

First and foremost...it's the preference of choosing the Race and Sex/Gender and it's the same as the preference of choosing Arks...
..which is...Like us Arks ...females are the majority!
Maybe it's because everyone wants a Damn Small and Freaking Cute Girl to SERVE themselves I guess?

Whether it's a matter of serving or not I'm not sure about that...but I think everyone agrees about liking to have something that is cute...
By the way...Male Support Partners are mostly Casts...
Maybe it's because most people likes something that is Mag-like which is that Mechanized Living Organism...(referring to Casts Support Partner)

For the Class ratio...it's different from the Arks' Class ratio...
Force has the highest amount!

That's because the existence of Support Partner is to aid/assist Arks...The assistance/aids are healing techniques...AOE attack...which are what Force can do...is the perfect/ideal class...I think..
The amount of ranger is high too..because of people wants the Weak Bullet which can increase the damage dealt...I guess...

Next will be the Levels...
...Whoa...Lvl 65 is such a nice thing to be!

Rien
Jun 18, 2014, 10:26 PM
Patty: "Well then, perk up already!
Now it's time for the Photon Arts Popularity Ranking Results!"
Tea: "As more photon arts have been added since last time, this time's report will display more popular photon arts for each weapon category."
Patty: "If it's photon arts, you can LEAVE IT TO ME!"
Tea: "For some reason, I can only feel UNEASY, but...
Well, since Patty-chan offered, can you do the honors?"
"Right! Umm.... This round's popular photon arts are Wired Lance's "Kaiser Rise", Knuckle's "Meteor Fist", Katana's "Shunka Shunran", etcetera!
And also, there's Double Saber's "Deadly Archer"! Ah! THIS IS THE ONE I USE!"
Tea: "So Patty-chan knows the name of the photon arts she uses. I actually thought you didn't, so that's new to me."
Patty: "Even I in the least know the ones I use! Well, moving on, shooting weapon Photon Arts! Assault Rifle's "Satellite Cannon", Launcher's "Cosmos Breaker", Bullet Bow's "Million Storm" ,etc are all popular!"
Tea: "How much does Patty-chan actually know about ranged weapon's Photon Arts?"
Patty: "Well, I'm a FIGHTER, right?"
Tea: "THE HELL DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID "LEAVE IT TO ME"?"