PDA

View Full Version : Blocks being hacked/screwed around with?

omgwtflolbbl
Jun 18, 2014, 09:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fPhb4Y1.png (http://imgur.com/fPhb4Y1)

I don't know if these blocks can actually go down individually or something, but that's kind of obnoxious. Was running tacos...

Z-0
Jun 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
Tried to go to 11/20, got 630'd immediately. 29 was fine though, interestingly enough.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jun 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
Sega did some hardware maintenance. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Rotek
Jun 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
Whole blocks are being disconnected, happened to me in Block 20 and again in Block 13.

Maximilliano Lexa
Jun 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
Heya omgwtf, your TA member Fiona here....
Tried to log-in a few times, got error 240 continuously :x

Jazneo
Jun 18, 2014, 09:32 PM
ok i was not only one.

sigh

RollTheDice
Jun 18, 2014, 09:34 PM
You don't say!

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/YcuyZ.gif

Sanguine2009
Jun 18, 2014, 09:38 PM
reminds me of the time 90% of the ships blocks slowly disappeared, perhaps a similar cause?

Kishgal
Jun 18, 2014, 09:49 PM
The Great Purge begins.

SLY_J
Jun 18, 2014, 10:45 PM
...I've got it! I know what happened!

Think about what we know: Blocks 20 and 13 mysteriously go down. Just those blocks and those blocks only, but why? It's quite simple really. Ask yourself this: What is 20+13? The answer, of course, is 33, the same age Jesus was when he was crucified.

Now consider again what happened: A great many players just disappear from these blocks--gone without a trace. Sounds strangely like a certain biblical story, wouldn't you say? That's right: It was the Rapture.

Need more proof? Chew on this: The words "Rapture" and "Rappy" sound very similar. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

The truth has been staring us in the face this whole time! This wasn't the work of hackers! It was the work of God! IT ALL MAKES SENSE I'M NOT CRAZY YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE CRAZYIWOEOLHSWHEIOROAIHDFSDLKYHALK

RollTheDice
Jun 18, 2014, 10:46 PM
33 is the highest level in freemasonry.

red1228
Jun 18, 2014, 11:10 PM
Sega did some hardware maintenance. Maybe it has something to do with that?

If this is their idea of "maintaining & fixing" their hardware, then please don't try to fix anything else Sega. I am getting STUCK at Mission Counters & Warp Elevators because of these massive lag spikes that last for several minutes at a time (if it doesn't straight up 630 me off the game).

Maenara
Jun 18, 2014, 11:12 PM
If this is their idea of "maintaining & fixing" their hardware, then please don't try to fix anything else Sega. I am getting STUCK at Mission Counters & Warp Elevators because of these massive lag spikes that last for several minutes at a time (if it doesn't straight up 630 me off the game).

Enjoy all your character data getting deleted when the servers eventually burn out from lack of hardware maintenance then.

Rootsuki
Jun 18, 2014, 11:14 PM
...I've got it! I know what happened!

Think about what we know: Blocks 20 and 13 mysteriously go down. Just those blocks and those blocks only, but why? It's quite simple really. Ask yourself this: What is 20+13? The answer, of course, is 33, the same age Jesus was when he was crucified.

Now consider again what happened: A great many players just disappear from these blocks--gone without a trace. Sounds strangely like a certain biblical story, wouldn't you say? That's right: It was the Rapture.

Need more proof? Chew on this: The words "Rapture" and "Rappy" sound very similar. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

The truth has been staring us in the face this whole time! This wasn't the work of hackers! It was the work of God! IT ALL MAKES SENSE I'M NOT CRAZY YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE CRAZYIWOEOLHSWHEIOROAIHDFSDLKYHALK

This shit is real!

Chdata
Jun 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
I'm glad I've been logged out for a while.

red1228
Jun 19, 2014, 12:17 AM
Enjoy all your character data getting deleted when the servers eventually burn out from lack of hardware maintenance then.

Looks like they're already burning out, to me.

Dnd
Jun 19, 2014, 04:27 AM
This doesnt surprise me, last night on a random elder it took me 2 minutes to get into b18 and for everything to catch up so i could load into the quest. Blocks seem very unstable at the moment and if indeed these pso-hack people are messing around with them, it wont help at all.....

Shinamori
Jun 19, 2014, 04:31 AM
Is it still doing it? Seems like the server status is "unknown".

GoldenFalcon
Jun 19, 2014, 04:36 AM
Ask yourself this: What is 20+13? The answer, of course, is 33, the same age Jesus was when he was crucified.

This is historically incorrect