PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es connection to pso2?

batokage
Jun 19, 2014, 09:13 AM
So through playing pso2es I've already seen that your available weapons correlate with what's in your inventory as of your last logout of pso2 PC/vita. And that your levels don't carry over to ES but any weapons/armor you find in ES can be brought back into the PC/vita version.

Can anyone tell me what those numbers next to the bright red es symbol in your class exp tab is for? (In the PC/vita version)

Lyrise
Jun 19, 2014, 09:17 AM
EXP carryover. Any exp you earn in the PC/Vita version can apply to your es character on that same class to a max of 10% of your max tnl, and needs to be reset by logging into es. (For example, you just levelled in es and need 100k exp to get to the next level. In the PC version, you get to earn up to 10000 exp for your es character. You can't carry over more than that until you log into es, to "drain" that exp pool.)

The reverse holds true as well, all exp earned in es applies to your PC character, on that same class, but there are no limits as to how much you can carry over.

batokage
Jun 19, 2014, 12:29 PM
Oh thank you! I think I may just be terrible at finding information online...or I just didn't check the official site :/