PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Pure Everything

Carlte
Jun 25, 2014, 04:15 PM
How does it work?
What mid-game end-game gear and armor do you need?

Anyone have a precise how2guide for affixing 4+ things to a gear to get proper boosts? (Literally spelled out step by step)

Evangelion X.XX
Jun 25, 2014, 04:18 PM
Affixing guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196573

ReverseSeraf
Jun 25, 2014, 04:21 PM
By "Pure Everything", are you wanting stats in everything?
i.e. S-ATK, R-ATK, T-ATK, S-DEF, etc etc.

Carlte
Jun 25, 2014, 04:24 PM
More so towards level capping everything and casually swapping back and forth between classes.

Not all armors and weapons work for every class right? So that's where I'm looking to see if there's a set that benefits all classes, or if a specific choice is required.

What would the best equipment preparation be for maximum output for each class.

Though for sake of simplicity I'm not including tree sets and other subclass relations, with the exception of subbing for weapons where applicable

Evangelion X.XX
Jun 25, 2014, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't say you "really need" anything, but for melee classes, players usually get:

Gloam Set (2 pieces: rear & arm) + Ing Plate (for +100 hp) or White Tail (for +10 pp).

For Range classes, some people may also opt for:

Gloam Set (2 pieces: rear & arm) + Ing Plate (for +100 hp) or White Tail (for +10 pp).

or

Gwanman Set (2 pieces: rear & arm) + Ing Plate (for +100 hp) or White Tail (for +10 pp).

For forces... I think people opt for the Folly Set (2 piece Rear + Leg) and whatever suitable Arm piece.

As for the Strongest Weapon... just look them up on Cirnopedia and get the relevant weapons and Potentials that you deem "good".

Edit: And as what has been repeated ad nauseam everywhere, it's best to make a pure Mag in terms of S-Atk, R-Atk, T-Atk.

ReverseSeraf
Jun 25, 2014, 04:53 PM
Evangelion X.XX is pretty much spot-on with units and weapons, although I would like to add that there are definitely more options for unit sets. Just check up Cirnopedia and you should be able to find stats there. Personally, I look at 10-11* that give at least 60 ATK as a bonus in S-, R-, or T- (depending on which class).

As for affixing, since the guide linked is from 2012 (don't know whether it was updated to the recent changes, and a bit lazy to scroll through the whole thing), I think some noticeable changes are...
1. Mizer Soul, Quartz Soul, and Elder Soul boost Shoot, Strike, and Tech, respectively, as well as Spirita.
2. Fang Soul, Vol Soul, and Ragne Soul boost everything above, except Spirita (which is replaced by Stamina)
3. The souls that give a bit of PP and HP.. I'm not quite sure what they boost, since I've never actually messed with those, so hopefully someone can fill in on that.
4. Forcing additional slots is a heck of a lot easier!

Bottomline is, affixing is a lot easier, so it's not really something you should stress over now, other than the meseta spent.

EDIT:
I suppose I'll give an example. So supposed you want 4-slot units that have Mizer Soul / Shoot III / Spirita III / Shooting Boost. Your unit+fodders will look like...

Mizer Soul / x / x / x
Mizer Soul / Shoot III / x / x
Mizer Soul / Spirita III / x / x

That should give you 80 / 80 / 80 / 100 (the 100 from Shooting Boost). So if you use a 20% affix boost, it's pretty much gg for Dudu and Monica.