PDA

View Full Version : Updates.

Shinamori
Jun 26, 2014, 01:02 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3842

This time, I will inform you further news in regard attacks by third parties unspecified.
Subsequently, the situation is the DDoS attack by a third party has been carried out intermittently.
We are currently preparing for the resumption of the service in June. ※ I am very sorry, but, with regard to "PSO2es", I have time to support some time now. With regard to service restart time, we will guide you from "PSO2es" official site again.

Because I will restart the service while checking the status of the measures you are performing, buy "ARCS cache (AC)" of the will in a state of being stopped resume initially. Please note.
For resumption of AC purchase, will be announced at a later date.
We're sorry, your time-consuming, so we complete the correspondence towards the service resumption continue, we ask that you wait for the follow-up.
※ Please note that there is the possibility that it is not obtained if the attack intensified, such as the stop, let me stop again to connect to the official site.
If the situation of can not connect to the official site has occurred, I will inform you "PSO2", and "PSO2es" official Twitter of it-tells "Phantasy Star Online 2" inform community, or blog.
Official Twitter
"PSO2es" official Twitter
Official Blog
it-tells PSO2 News community
In addition, with regard to the date of such campaigns and events listed on the official site, and it is with the date prior to the extension.
Now, so we complete the adjustment of the extension period, the adjustment upon completion, will be announced again.
We will make measures for service resumption continue.
With regard to reporting of the situation and progress on the measures in the future, the Company plans to Friday, 14:00 June 27.
Seems like they'll try to start the servers by friday? Needs a proper translation.

gaijin_punch
Jun 26, 2014, 01:14 AM
It's basically the same shit they've said for the last week. The only difference is they state that they're aiming to have service restarted "within June" and the next update is at 14:00 tomorrow. No details on the booty we will get for such a long downtime.

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 01:22 AM
Nothing new, except they are aiming to get it up by June if possible.
And that AC purchase will be halted, even if the server is up, it will be announced at a later date.

Sp-24
Jun 26, 2014, 01:22 AM
Yes, this is basically an exact repeat of what they've been saying for the past few days. The only news is that they are "preparing" to resume the service in June, unless the DDoS intensifies again.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 26, 2014, 02:05 AM
It's basically some guy with a thesaurus...

Sgt. Sharina Wize
Jun 26, 2014, 03:06 AM
All these useless updates and nothing about when the servers is going to be up?
Why the heck do you waste your time writing a report in the first place if your just going to reuse the same excuse?

Tes
Jun 26, 2014, 03:16 AM
It's better to keep in constant contact with the fans rather than maintain a wall of silence and annoy everyone else further. At least they're trying. Seeing as how they're still apparently getting these attacks and how costly setting up ddos defences can be, I imagine it's quite hard for Sega to know when everything will be operational.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
PSO 2 haiku
"No Service"

Continuance Intermittent Attack
Service resume in June
Preparation underway

Maenara
Jun 26, 2014, 04:58 AM
PSO 2 haiku
"No Service"

Continuance Intermittent Attack
Service resume in June
Preparation underway

You win. Clap clap.

Pacifista
Jun 26, 2014, 07:29 AM
Woah, Sega is soooo slow.

Took League of Legends 3 days to restore their service after a DDoS attack... and that attack affected FOUR of their servers.

Rien
Jun 26, 2014, 07:55 AM
Pso2 has a lot more than four servers

Imagine if every server was attacked