PDA

View Full Version : People ah run out ah go "WAH APHN?"

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 01:56 AM
Dem run back inside when more shots start attackin'
Di K long like wicket and when dat start battin'
Dem ah bawl Jesus Christ, Holy Ghost could not block him (awoh)
http://i.imgur.com/wDQBeF0.gif

Arksenth
Jun 26, 2014, 02:11 AM
He's cute~!

Will he be my boyfriend?

I'll show him my panties!

Just kidding, I'm not wearing any!

-kyaah-

mctastee
Jun 26, 2014, 04:39 AM
Something something, yah mon.

Outrider
Jun 26, 2014, 11:20 AM
Christ, Hyrule Warriors looks so stupid.

I mean, I'm still gonna buy it, but y'know... it's still stupid.

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 03:31 PM
Bombohole
Go bad up yuh madda
Feel seh yuh bad tep pon mi Bank Robber
Who boots yuh fi try diss di grandadda
Yuh bright and yuh facety, yuh tink like grabba

yoshiblue
Jun 26, 2014, 03:42 PM

I mean, I'm still gonna buy it, but y'know... it's still stupid.

If you want a fast solution to all of your problems, the moon will always be there. It also watches you sleep.

PhotonDrop
Jun 26, 2014, 04:20 PM
What DID happen? For a moment there I was legitimately concerned the site went down for good.

Gardios
Jun 26, 2014, 04:29 PM
If you want a fast solution to all of your problems, the moon will always be there. It also watches you sleep.

So the moon is a night stalker, just like Santa?

Outrider
Jun 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
What DID happen? For a moment there I was legitimately concerned the site went down for good.

My understanding is we got grouped into the DDOS attack against PSO2. Some people think PSOW is an official Sega site, I guess?

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 07:48 PM
So essentially witchery.

Randomness
Jun 26, 2014, 11:21 PM
My understanding is we got grouped into the DDOS attack against PSO2. Some people think PSOW is an official Sega site, I guess?

Well, I think the staff are on pretty good terms with SoA, judging by the kinds of prize support that's been volunteered for some past contests and such.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2014, 06:21 AM
Zelda doesn't even have witches anymore. But since Team Ninja is involved, they will find a way to :witch: it up.

Outrider
Jun 27, 2014, 12:12 PM
Well, I think the staff are on pretty good terms with SoA, judging by the kinds of prize support that's been volunteered for some past contests and such.

PSOW is like the nerdy kids in high school who the cool kids (SoA) will sometimes say "hi" to when they walk by in the halls just to be nice.

Or vice versa. I don't really know.

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2014, 12:43 PM
I don't get a lot of the Team Ninja hate with as great as DoA5 is. Sure, they haven't always been paragons of quality by any means, but I tend to give precedence to recent work in these cases. Or maybe I'm just missing something.

ShinMaruku
Jun 27, 2014, 02:12 PM
Team Ninja's hate looks silly when the Devil's third came out. And DOA 5 shows they do make great games.

.Rusty.
Jun 27, 2014, 05:48 PM
Zelda doesn't even have witches anymore. But since Team Ninja is involved, they will find a way to :witch: it up.

Huh? The most recent Zelda had 2 :witch: Also 2 of the new characters in warriors are witches. But 1 of them has the team ninja basket ball boob thing going on so she looks kind of silly.

ShinMaruku
Jun 28, 2014, 09:59 AM
Man Zelda herself is one witch. She and Link and Gannon are fucking immoral reincarnating and shit. Also Zelda= Hylia making her a witch goddess.

BLOODKLAAT WITCH DEM! DEM FI GET LIK BY MI K!

PhotonDrop
Jun 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
What's with you and blood clots? :E

ShinMaruku
Jun 28, 2014, 01:03 PM
Dem ah nuh good. :E

Weeaboolits
Jun 28, 2014, 03:07 PM

I mean, I'm still gonna buy it, but y'know... it's still stupid.I mean, it is basically Dynasty Warriors with Zelda characters.

But you can play as Agitha!

Shadowpawn
Jun 28, 2014, 07:09 PM
Man, years later and The Moon from MM still looks creepy as fuck son.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 28, 2014, 09:21 PM
Man, years later and The Moon from MM still looks creepy as fuck son.
During E3 revealing the moon here I was like,
that's why Nintendo took so long to go HD!

Scare all the kids away.

ShinMaruku
Jun 29, 2014, 02:07 AM
Link started out small time victim of the game, he found fame and mane his world changed, some people left him out in the rain and even his girls changed.

chaoko99
Jun 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
its grinning too, not scowling, it was ready for ya, and its done gon' fuck you up!

ShinMaruku
Jul 5, 2014, 04:08 PM
http://images.wikia.com/avatar/images/f/f5/Desna_and_Eska.png