PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Patch and Donwload Server UP

oOSAROo
Jun 26, 2014, 05:52 AM
so Patch Server and Download Server ONLINE ..
Download Server Status: Online
Patch Server Status : is in Maintenance

Although I no longer supports my small website, but once got bit looked up what's going on ;)

Meteor Weapon
Jun 26, 2014, 05:55 AM
Still 107 for me...

oOSAROo
Jun 26, 2014, 05:57 AM
yes of course .. is in maintenance .. ;)

Naji23
Jun 26, 2014, 06:16 AM
I cant await it to play again, but i guess we have to wait another Day for new Informations:S

zegun~kun
Jun 26, 2014, 06:25 AM
Cant access pso2.jp without VPN from SEA here.. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

Shinamori
Jun 26, 2014, 06:26 AM
Sea was Ip Banned.

Meteor Weapon
Jun 26, 2014, 06:30 AM
You can start the game from SEA, but you need VPN for login.

final_attack
Jun 26, 2014, 06:37 AM
Yep, now I can't access the pso2.jp directly from SEA region. Must use VPN :o

Maybe just a pre-caution(?) :o

zegun~kun
Jun 26, 2014, 06:46 AM
well i can access pso2.jp without VPN before the DDoS attack starts even when the game itself has the IP ban...

hope they dont block Webmoney =_=

Hroun
Jun 26, 2014, 06:48 AM
Yep, now I can't access the pso2.jp directly from SEA region. Must use VPN :o

Maybe just a pre-caution(?) :o

Unlikely. As far as I understand it, PlayPark/AsiaSoft, the company who holds the license for PSO2 in the SEA region has IP blocked anyone from outside SEA access to the servers. Chances are, they requested that Sega JP IP block SEA players to rope people into playing the SEA version so PlayPark/AsiaSoft makes money.

Either that or the DDoS attack did come from within SEA territories and this is Sega's countermeasure. (Which may or may not be permanent.)

Akakomuma
Jun 26, 2014, 06:49 AM
IP Block SEA? Wonder if it is actually apart of that Hong Kong DDoS...

final_attack
Jun 26, 2014, 06:56 AM
Unlikely. As far as I understand it, PlayPark, the company who holds the license for PSO2 in the SEA region has IP blocked anyone from outside SEA access to the servers. Chances are, they requested that Sega JP IP block SEA players to rope people into playing the SEA version so PlayPark makes money.

Either that or the DDoS attack did come from within SEA territories and this is Sega's countermeasure. (Which may or may not be permanent.)

Oh, right, I can access at least the website directly (without VPN) before DDoS attack. But now, I can't access it.

Just wondering if they also applies IP Ban on main site too now, or just for temporary ban until DDoS subsided (Not expecting they lift IP Ban on game servers because of AsiaShit .... but at least for the main site ...... ). I do check the main site sometimes (with the help of Chrome) ^^; Being able to access the main site without VPN does give easier time ^^;

cheatpso
Jun 26, 2014, 06:59 AM
woudnt surprise me if playpark or the other company attacked it to try and get more people on their servers. :-o

WildarmsRE5
Jun 26, 2014, 08:17 AM
Oh, right, I can access at least the website directly (without VPN) before DDoS attack. But now, I can't access it.

Just wondering if they also applies IP Ban on main site too now, or just for temporary ban until DDoS subsided (Not expecting they lift IP Ban on game servers because of AsiaShit .... but at least for the main site ...... ). I do check the main site sometimes (with the help of Chrome) ^^; Being able to access the main site without VPN does give easier time ^^;from PSUBLOG:

[SPOILER-BOX]In order to carry out further measures in response to the DDoS attacks, they will perform an official site maintenance on Thursday, June 26th at 16:00 ~ 18:00 JST.

During this maintenance, you will not be able to connect to the official site.
If the attacks intensify, there is a possibility that they may be forced to shut down the official site again.[/SPOILER-BOX]on SEA that's 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. . .

and I guessing they broke their heads on this one.

Shinamori
Jun 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
That was earlier today.

wefwq
Jun 26, 2014, 09:54 AM
Now i need VPN to just check official site what the fuck