PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 AIS costs and info, and Dengeki Q&A from Osaka Fanfesta on Ep.3 and more.

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UmCzLeJ.jpg

-A.I.S. summons at 200, 7000, and 10000 Pt.
-Each summons last 2 minute
-Each player can summon up to 3 time
-New type of Darker
-A.I.S. has 6 different attacks
-6 new 11* confirmed
-Crystal will gain more point as the round go on, from 10pt to 30 pt

Ruka outfit

http://i.imgur.com/Pf47YCH.jpg

Dengeki Q&A

1. 3 Slot is just not enough for Accessories~~
A. We've been receiving player feedback since the beggining regarding this.
As can be seen in the Episode 3 preview video, it will be increased to 4 slot.
Due to new compression(I'm not familiar with this part) and new filing
We can finally add a 4th slot, adding more slots is impossible.
Also, players can also now place the accessory to their desired slots, and it is FREE.

2. What size Memory card should PSvita player prepare?
A. After all the updates, 8gb is no longer enough, I say 16GB minimum
But we are planning new slimming update, and Episode 3 total will be about 7GB, so it should be playable on a 8gb memory card, but for future update sake, please use a 16gb Memory Card

3. Regarding interaction, is there any plan to change the HUD?
A. In Episode 3, you can see other team on the mini-map/radar, there are other plans, please wait and see, we will announce more in the end of august update.

4. Is there plan to add Chest hair or Leg hair make up for Male PC?
Sakai: No.
Rikopin(Ark Live broadcast idol): Then what kind of hair?
Sakai: What are you trying to make me say?

5. Please Implement Greasy/Fried/sticky Rappy outfit.
Rikopin: My thought after tasting it, is that it is sticky/gummy.
Sakai: There is no plan to add in the Gummy/Fried Rappy outfit.
This is one of the dish served at the live Festa at Franka's booth
http://i.imgur.com/UEavjLa.jpg

6. About Movement Speed?
-Because Step Cancel has become the prefered movement method for alot of player for specific situation, we want to make it easier for other players, so we are increasing movement speed.
PC version movement speed will be the same as Vita(Not sure on this example, are they different?) but movement speed will be increased by 30~40%

7. Regarding Bio and other stone exchange bouncer weapon, when will they be out, and what kind of stone?
- They will not be available immediately, but not too long, about 2 week after Bouncer is added in, and exchange item, let's keep it a secret for now.

8. Regarding the Jet Boot of Bouncer, will it's damage base be on S-Atk or T-Atk?
No matter the PA or normal attack, it will depend on T-Atk, but some Jet Boot will have S-atk on it, the reason, let's keep it a secret.
Dual Blade will be S-atk.
The added weapons will be mainly high level gear, the number will be about the same as Katana when it was released, maybe 3 more then the total of Katana at release.

9. When will Coast TA be added?
It is already planned, it will be implemented shortly after Episode 3

10. What will happen to Klotho Bank?
Because players depends too much on TA to earn money, we plan to add in more method of earning meseta.

11. Body paints, is there plan to add in a tight shorts, the default one doesn't match panty color, which makes me sad?
It will be added really soon.

12. Will Virtual On get a second season pack?
- If reaction is good, it will definetely get it, even Katoki Sensei(Mech designer for Virtual On) wanted to add in more of his mechs.

13, When can we get Matoi Partner Card?
One day eventually.

14. What is the purpose of the Red/Blue room in the Shop area?
It was origionaly planned for guild/team to use it as a gathering place, but everyone juse use the Ark Lobby, we don't have any good idea, so if you have any, we welcome them.
We had thought of removing them, but since some people still use them, but decided to keep it.

15. In the more recent outfit concept arts, why is there panty designs?
Player feedback, after the Yukata concept art, we got overwhelming response on wanting panty design.

16. Any feature from past PS game you want to bring back?
Sakai: Soccer LOBBY.

17. What jobs do you all play as?
Yu Suganuma : I play all the jobs
Kimura: Ra
Sakai: Hu
Enomoto: I like Ra, but I main a Fo
Marinka(Ark Live broadcast idol): Gu
Rikopin: Te

18. About the future balance change for all the job?
It will take too long to explain it here, we'll relase more information at a later time.

Source: Dengeki Online cover of the PSO2 Osaka and Q&A with the PSO2 crews
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/872/872544/

ZZZ time

n_n
Jun 26, 2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks for this. I'm lookng forward to meseta making methods that Sega plans to add in. Hopefully they're good.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 26, 2014, 01:20 PM
"What are you trying to make me say?"

He's on to us! Cheese it!

Friyn
Jun 26, 2014, 01:25 PM
Bleh, they aint releasing Bio weapons for Bo right away. RIP my plans.

Shiyo
Jun 26, 2014, 01:29 PM
Please keep the amount of money earned overall around the same, but make it so I don't have to do TA's every. single. fucking. day.

Please? Scripted maps that never change and are always the same spawns are the opposite of what PSO2 is about, and they're boring as hell.

strikerhunter
Jun 26, 2014, 01:29 PM
4. Is there plan to add Chest hair or Leg hair make up for Male PC?
Sakai: No.
Rikopin(Ark Live broadcast idol): Then what kind of hair?
Sakai: What are you trying to make me say?
The man has no chest/leg hair.

7. Regarding Bio and other stone exchange bouncer weapon, when will they be out, and what kind of stone?
- They will not be available immediately, but not too long, about 2 week after Bouncer is added in, and exchange item, let's keep it a secret for now.
People...........get your stones ready........

15. In the more recent outfit concept arts, why is there panty designs?
Player feedback, after the Yukata concept art, we got overwhelming response on wanting panty design.
Welp..........

Add this in as a permanent thing.

PokeminMaster
Jun 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
So they really are adding a Luka costume... XD

Either way, I can't wait for Episode 3

HIT0SHI
Jun 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
6. About Movement Speed?
-Because Step Cancel has become the prefered movement method for alot of player for specific situation, we want to make it easier for other players, so we are increasing movement speed.
PC version movement speed will be the same as Vita(Not sure on this example, are they different?) but movement speed will be increased by 30~40%

Good, I can finally catch up without needing to dash as well. :etongue:

12. Will Virtual On get a second season pack?
- If reaction is good, it will definetely get it, even Katoki Sensei(Mech designer for Virtual On) wanted to add in more of his mechs.

*crosses fingers*

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 01:31 PM
Cool, useless mechs that cost more points than you'll ever get. Do they even scale with player stats?

No matter the PA or normal attack, it will depend on T-Atk, but some Jet Boot will have S-atk on it, the reason, let's keep it a secret.They don't even know. Or just mag blasts.

btw-Niji
Jun 26, 2014, 01:32 PM
Please? Scripted maps that never change and are always the same spawns are the opposite of what PSO2 is about, and they're boring as hell.
PSO2 kind of sucks when everything is RNG, though.

Houten
Jun 26, 2014, 01:33 PM
So 4 accessories slot is the highest the game can handle?

Friyn
Jun 26, 2014, 01:34 PM
Please keep the amount of money earned overall around the same, but make it so I don't have to do TA's every. single. fucking. day.

From what I've understood, that's exactly their plan. They want to get people back into the world, rather than have them sitting in a lobby, waiting for EQs and for their TA COs to come off cooldown.

n_n
Jun 26, 2014, 01:35 PM
Looks like it. I'm just glad we are getting one more slot.

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 01:35 PM
To keep the same level of performance, yes.

As in, the same machine running the launch version with every player model having three custom accessories runs as well as the newly optimized models with four separate accessories.

Shiyo
Jun 26, 2014, 01:36 PM
T-Atk, but some Jet Boot will have S-atk on it, the reason, let's keep it a secret.

What does this even mean? Why would SOME have sattk on them? Do boots use sattk in some way? Then why don't all of them have it?

Hopefully it's something related to being able to play a SATTK based boots bouncer over a TATTK boots bouncer.

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 01:38 PM
What does this even mean? Why would SOME have sattk on them? Do boots use sattk in some way? Then why don't all of them have it?

Hopefully it's something related to being able to play a SATTK based boots bouncer over a TATTK boots bouncer.

Probabely the same reason that some bow have T-atk on them?
But we can wait and see for more information~

Arksenth
Jun 26, 2014, 01:41 PM
inb4 they give Jet Boots Wand Gear Explosions.

salty TE tears

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 01:45 PM
Somebody should ask Sakia when will he make an ass slider. These bikinis are bad with these asses we got.

Xaelouse
Jun 26, 2014, 01:52 PM
improve feet models first. That's worse than the flat asses

SakoHaruo
Jun 26, 2014, 01:54 PM
Just announce PSO2 Reloaded already.

Valimer
Jun 26, 2014, 01:54 PM
8. Regarding the Jet Boot of Bouncer, will it's damage base be on S-Atk or T-Atk?
No matter the PA or normal attack, it will depend on T-Atk, but some Jet Boot will have S-atk on it, the reason, let's keep it a secret.

Oh, you don't want to tell us how the rules of your game work? Ok, thanks SEGA.

Sanguine2009
Jun 26, 2014, 01:55 PM

this! the feet (and hand) models are absolute cancer

Edson Drake
Jun 26, 2014, 01:55 PM
Awesome info as usual.

No body hair on males is silly, but no big deal. His response was epic though.

I would really love to try out fried rappy and roasted too. That seemed delicious.

Gardios
Jun 26, 2014, 02:01 PM
Might as well improve the entire model and skeleton. Why's there not a single person in the ARKS fleet that can use their fingers?

Bummed about body hair, but what can you do. Funny response though. :D

Oh, you don't want to tell us how the rules of your game work? Ok, thanks SEGA.

It's called teasing.

Sandmind
Jun 26, 2014, 02:05 PM
Good to know that Jet Boot are confirmed to be full Tatk based. And hopefully those odd one with Satk are in for more than just PB atk for those BO player who aren't going tech like me. Probably a skill in the Jet Boot side of the BO's tree, I wouldn't even be surprised.

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 02:07 PM

http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/0b/0bd0dda3_30621480.jpeg

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 02:09 PM
Probabely the same reason that some bow have T-atk on them?
But we can wait and see for more information~
You can cast techs with any weapon equipped, so that makes sense.

But there is absolutely nothing you can do with S-Atk using Rifles, Launchers, Twin Mechs, or Bows. Yet all of those have a few weapons with S-Atk on them.

Well, your mag can use your S-Atk for their PB, but that's it.

Might as well improve the entire model and skeleton. Why's there not a single person in the ARKS fleet that can use their fingers?
I was hoping at least Kuna would move her fingers during the concert, but she's also a lifeless doll.

Aeris
Jun 26, 2014, 02:15 PM
I think they explained it a while back putting animations on models since they said it takes up a load of resources just to make the actual physics for it, kinda reminds me of TressFX for Tomb Raider, higher rez body models i agree.

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 02:21 PM
See this is why I just ask for a fat ass.

Edson Drake
Jun 26, 2014, 02:23 PM
You can cast techs with any weapon equipped, so that makes sense.

But there is absolutely nothing you can do with S-Atk using Rifles, Launchers, Twin Mechs, or Bows. Yet all of those have a few weapons with S-Atk on them.

Well, your mag can use your S-Atk for their PB, but that's it.

I was hoping at least Kuna would move her fingers during the concert, but she's also a lifeless doll.

Doesn't Crazy Smash benefit from a Launcher with S-ATK? Also Heel Stab and Kamikaze Arrow? Some guy in-game sweared to me that they worked with an S-ATK bonus if present on the weapon.

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 02:26 PM
I think they explained it a while back putting animations on models since they said it takes up a load of resources just to make the actual physics for it, kinda reminds me of TressFX for Tomb Raider, higher rez body models i agree.
Yeah, the extra articulation and animation detail on every player model isn't worth the performance hit.

But Matoi wasn't designed using the regular character creator, so why not make Kuna a special case as well? Just during the concerts, and just the one model would really improve the presentation without frying any computers. Fans make higher quality dance animations all the time.

Doesn't Crazy Smash benefit from a Launcher with S-ATK? Also Heel Stab and Kamikaze Arrow? Some guy in-game sweared to me that they worked with an S-ATK bonus if present on the weapon.
Nope, they're 100% R-Atk.

They get Striking damage multipliers, though.

Aeris
Jun 26, 2014, 02:28 PM
See this is why I just ask for a fat ass.

Reminds me of one broadcast stream they requested for it, doubt we ever getting a slider for it.

Alenoir
Jun 26, 2014, 02:29 PM

This was a while back, but they mentioned they want to get the game to as many players as possible, so they have to sacrifice the bones for the hands or something so it doesn't add too much stress to people with lower spec computers.

Sp-24
Jun 26, 2014, 02:33 PM
This was a while back, but they mentioned they want to get the game to as many players as possible, so they have to sacrifice the bones for the hands or something so it doesn't add too much stress to people with lower spec computers.
As bad as Sonic Team's optimization may be, it still has nothing on Gameguard. They aren't exactly lying when they say that having more primitive animations makes PSO2 run on weaker computers (and Vita), but I'm more than sure that the real reason why they won't do it is because it's too much effort.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 26, 2014, 02:34 PM
nothing is worse than flat asses

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2014, 02:43 PM

That's false. Whoever said that is clueless about the game's damage mechanics. None of those use S-ATK. They're striking type, but they use R-ATK exclusively for everything they do. They just check different hitzones (in other words, they can't headshot) and different multipliers (Fury Stance gives full bonus, Chase Advance works, Zero Range Advance and Standing Snipe do not work).

For future reference, all attacks use two things to calculate damage. The ATK stat, and the type of damage being done. All ranged type attacks use R-ATK, all tech type attacks use T-ATK, but not all striking type attacks use S-ATK. Striking is basically the "Normal" damage type. If it can't perform a headshot (ranged type), and it isn't a tech (tech type), the attack is classified as striking.

Even if R-ATK centric weapons could use S-ATK, there are melee and tech weapons with R-ATK. And Talis with both S-ATK and R-ATK. These are completely useless outside Photon Blasts. T-ATK is the only stat that actually works as an abnormal ATK stat for melee/ranged weapons, since putting a Force or Techer (and soon, Bouncer) into the equation enables you to utilize that T-ATK to full effect.

Sakai's wording seems to indicate that Bouncer may get a skill that takes advantage of Jet Boots that have S-ATK, though. Doing that with other classes and weapons might actually give a reason for these useless decorative stats.

Edson Drake
Jun 26, 2014, 02:58 PM
That's false. Whoever said that is clueless about the game's damage mechanics. None of those use S-ATK. They're striking type, but they use R-ATK exclusively for everything they do. They just check different hitzones (in other words, they can't headshot) and different multipliers (Fury Stance gives full bonus, Chase Advance works, Zero Range Advance and Standing Snipe do not work).

For future reference, all attacks use two things to calculate damage. The ATK stat, and the type of damage being done. All ranged type attacks use R-ATK, all tech type attacks use T-ATK, but not all striking type attacks use S-ATK. Striking is basically the "Normal" damage type. If it can't perform a headshot (ranged type), and it isn't a tech (tech type), the attack is classified as striking.

Even if R-ATK centric weapons could use S-ATK, there are melee and tech weapons with R-ATK. And Talis with both S-ATK and R-ATK. These are completely useless outside Photon Blasts. T-ATK is the only stat that actually works as an abnormal ATK stat for melee/ranged weapons, since putting a Force or Techer (and soon, Bouncer) into the equation enables you to utilize that T-ATK to full effect.

Sakai's wording seems to indicate that Bouncer may get a skill that takes advantage of Jet Boots that have S-ATK, though. Doing that with other classes and weapons might actually give a reason for these useless decorative stats.

I remember reading about this before now that you brought up. I have this guy on my friendlist and he was quite adamant on this. Thanks for clarifying though.

Goddamnit Sega stop putting useless stats on weapons! I can understand useless abilities being there just for being bad, but useless stats make no sense, unless that means "future plans". Hmmm.

Keyblade59
Jun 26, 2014, 03:05 PM
Yes huge request to feet model change, fingers are tolerable but I die inside when I see them

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 03:59 PM
I died inside when I see a flat ass too.

yoshiblue
Jun 26, 2014, 04:02 PM
nothing is worse than flat asses

Could be worse. We could all look like Raymans. Not that there's anything wrong with Rayman himself.

Maenara
Jun 26, 2014, 04:03 PM
Cool, useless mechs that cost more points than you'll ever get. Do they even scale with player stats?

It's slightly too early to determine how useful the mechs are.

Gardios
Jun 26, 2014, 04:04 PM
They just check different hitzones (in other words, they can't headshot)

Small nitpick, it's actually the same. The head hitbox just has a x2 shooting damage multiplier (x1 for striking and technique).

obsexed
Jun 26, 2014, 04:55 PM
Mmmmmm big round asses

SakoHaruo
Jun 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
Mmmmmm big round asses

When? :wacko:

obsexed
Jun 26, 2014, 05:09 PM
Whenever you want baby, come get it ;)

Valimer
Jun 26, 2014, 05:54 PM
It's called teasing.

Then why do they hide stats on units? What's the point? It's like if I were teaching how to play Poker and left out how a strait is made.

Doesn't matter I guess, they won't tell anyone. We'll have to figure it out ourselves.

lostinseganet
Jun 26, 2014, 06:19 PM
Soccer lobby yes!

Xaelouse
Jun 26, 2014, 07:02 PM
It's slightly too early to determine how useful the mechs are.

the fact that they start of costing at a mere 200pts means sega clearly wants us to use them. With Sega over-glorifying these mechs, I dont think TD3 will be a joke.
Obviously the entire MPA should not use up their mechs at the start. It may be best if 1-3 people would take turns each round so there wont be any need of reaching 7000pts. Buffed crystals alleviate that somewhat though

holmwood
Jun 26, 2014, 07:03 PM
I wish casts can play like AIS. Interesting mechanics like this need to be used more in the game. Not just for like 1 EQ... Actually I want an exteel remake. :D

Zyrusticae
Jun 26, 2014, 07:09 PM
I want this.

When 3D H-games (which you KNOW are going to have a much, MUCH lower budget, both monetary and performance-wise) have better character models than a mainline action RPG sequel, you know you're shooting too fucking low.

Throw out the Vita version. Throw out the shitty-ass 5-year-old netbooks. Forget that shit. Move the baseline up to something that's actually meant to play video games. The game could only benefit from it!

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 07:10 PM
Move the baseline up to something that's actually meant to play video games. The game could only benefit from it!

Cell phones?

Sparzyle
Jun 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
B-but...the poor people who doesn't have money for a uber PC wants to play too ;_;

The Walrus
Jun 26, 2014, 07:14 PM
STOP RUINING OUR EXPERIENCE BY NOT LETTING THEM MAKE THE GAME PRETTIER YOU PEASANT

yoshiblue
Jun 26, 2014, 07:20 PM
Let them suffer.

UnLucky
Jun 26, 2014, 07:23 PM
I sure am glad that PCs have offered scalable graphics settings for decades where the same game can run on a wide spectrum of machines with comparable performance thanks to a variety of customizable options on flexible engines.

Sparzyle
Jun 26, 2014, 07:26 PM
So it's pso2 engine's fault then :7 I want them big rounded rears too

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 07:52 PM
As to moving up the specs for better stuff. Di teach seh: But me nuh soft like cherry
Dis a nuh cartoon
A nuh Tom, a nuh Jerry

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 08:50 PM
I want this.

When 3D H-games (which you KNOW are going to have a much, MUCH lower budget, both monetary and performance-wise) have better character models than a mainline action RPG sequel, you know you're shooting too fucking low.

Throw out the Vita version. Throw out the shitty-ass 5-year-old netbooks. Forget that shit. Move the baseline up to something that's actually meant to play video games. The game could only benefit from it!

Like the PS4?
And Vita can look good, as we saw on the Nova, God Eater 2, and most recently Freedom Wars

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2014, 08:56 PM
Vita version of pso2 was made lazily. They could have focused on the platform but that's not worth the work to them, But with PSN we are getting it.

Zyrusticae
Jun 26, 2014, 09:11 PM
Sure, games on the Vita can look good... when you don't have to worry about multiplayer and having 12 players onscreen doing crazy shit simultaneously.

Face it, the game was a terrible fit for the Vita to begin with. It should never have been made. I mean, it's cool for those who enjoy that version, but it sucks for everyone else when the game gets content held back or dumbed down because of that version.

Same thing with the PS3 version of FFXIV. You just KNOW there's loads of stuff they wanted to add to the game but couldn't because they had to support the PS3 version at the same time.

mctastee
Jun 26, 2014, 09:26 PM

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130107221638/degrassi/images/d/dc/Cheering.gif

ShadowDragon28
Jun 26, 2014, 09:48 PM
we're getting MECHS, soon my DREAM of an awesome Casino will be coming in EP 3.

Now SOccor Lobby. OMG wanted that since Day 1 June two years ago when PSO 2. I hope they put it in very soon. I need Chu Chu ROcket Soccor Lobby.

holmwood
Jun 26, 2014, 09:51 PM
we're getting MECHS, soon my DREAM of an awesome Casino will be coming in EP 3.

Now SOccor Lobby. OMG wanted that since Day 1 June two years ago when PSO 2. I hope they put it in very soon. I need Chu Chu ROcket Soccor Lobby.

The casinos better not be that amazing meseta making method they're talking about. . . :rant:

RadiantLegend
Jun 26, 2014, 10:03 PM
It was origionaly planned for guild/team to use it as a gathering place, but everyone juse use the Ark Lobby, we don't have any good idea, so if you have any, we welcome them.
We had thought of removing them, but since some people still use them, but decided to keep it.
- Mini games ?
- Able to start missions?
- Screen for special videos?
- Team bulletin board of some kind?
- Bring back Bruce?

ShadowDragon28
Jun 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
Going from what I seen in the trailer video, seems like you win "casino coins" playing the games in the casino. Not sure what you can buy with those "casino coins" though.

**I** wouldn't mind if say players could trade a set number Casino Coins for a certain amount of meseta. Like a if you have saved up 5000 Casino coins you can trade it for a stack of 5000 meseta, or NPC Client Order tied to Casino, like say if you win 3 Jackpots on a slot machine, the completed CO reward will be 3,000~5,000 meseta... THAT would be GREAT **IMO**

they SHOULD put casino Slot Machines in the Red and Blue Night Club rooms... or have blue and red room be the place you go to, to access C-Mode IF they ever decide to add in Challenge Mode.

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 11:15 PM
The casinos better not be that amazing meseta making method they're talking about. . . :rant:

Casino uses it's own Casino coin.
It is it's own economy.
And most likely, similiar to a fun shop, you trade in casono point for items, like accessory, room decoration, and maybe excube?

Aurorra
Jun 26, 2014, 11:40 PM
What is that sixth 11* from TD3? Shouldn't there only be five left to complete the series; Wand, Wired Lance, Daggers, Bow, and TMGs, or am I forgetting a weapon?

Keyblade59
Jun 26, 2014, 11:48 PM
So our demands are bigger butts nicer feet and bigger butts

Sp-24
Jun 26, 2014, 11:55 PM
What is that sixth 11* from TD3? Shouldn't there only be five left to complete the series; Wand, Wired Lance, Daggers, Bow, and TMGs, or am I forgetting a weapon?
Another katana, I bet.

Macman
Jun 27, 2014, 12:09 AM
- Mini games ?
- Able to start missions?
- Screen for special videos?
- Team bulletin board of some kind?
- Bring back Bruce?

Use them for some event that splits the playerbase between two factions. Like PSU did with the Great Arms Race.

ShinMaruku
Jun 27, 2014, 01:06 AM

Tis butt a trifle.

IndigoNovember
Jun 27, 2014, 02:29 AM
What happened to nicer hands?

If they're nerfing the meseta reward on TA COs, I sure hope they nerf it completely and put them somewhere else entirely. That way I don't have to run TAs AND do the other stuff just to get the old amount of meseta.

Kayarine
Jun 27, 2014, 02:34 AM

That's another wand. The kanji at the bottom-left is the same as the one above it.

It might be from the new bug darker; it's themed after the Helma caseal set, not the TD 11*s.

Aeris
Jun 27, 2014, 02:37 AM

Tis butt a trifle.

Dat firmer curvy butt and better models.

Arksenth
Jun 27, 2014, 02:58 AM
yaaaaaaaay two new wands

Naturally, the latent on both will suck like the rest of the 11* wands, because SEGA just doesn't understand how to design latents for hybrid classes.