PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 IP Ban?

Zona
Jun 27, 2014, 09:43 AM
Some of my frineds said that a lot of ISP out of JP baned.Is that true?

ChristopherLeeFriday
Jun 27, 2014, 09:44 AM
yes......... inb4 ragers come in saying its not true. they so wrong tho XD

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 27, 2014, 09:47 AM
unless you live in SEA region no
Sega is having server problems and almost nobody can connect so everybody is jumping the gun saying IP ban ISP ban
even the japanese are having problems connecting

Rupikachu
Jun 27, 2014, 09:47 AM
Yes, AIDA requested sega to get rid of the gaijin, in exchange of stopping ddosing their servers.

Now move along.

Seriously give it a few days. It's Sega not Facebook, Google or Amazon

AlphaBlob
Jun 27, 2014, 09:56 AM
No one is considering Sega might've blocked a lot of IP range in order to prevent the DDoS until they find a solution?... Think guys, think.

Sanguine2009
Jun 27, 2014, 10:00 AM
is it possible that we have been ip banned? yes it is, however its also to soon to say for sure. keep in mind there are reports of some people in japan having the same issues so its just as likely the log in servers are unstable atm.

the only thing we can do right now is wait for more information.

Jaquecz
Jun 27, 2014, 10:04 AM
If we have, then I guess I'll just need to switch interwebs providers.
Which would only work if i was 20 something and could do that
;_;.

Vintasticvin
Jun 27, 2014, 10:20 AM
Have fun worrying about an IP ban while I branch out to other things and enjoy mysel.

Xaelouse
Jun 27, 2014, 10:29 AM
Just wait for their announcement on saturday holy shit
I dont think sega is so retarded to do a IP ban roulette for everyone. Even JPs are having some problems

Vashyron
Jun 27, 2014, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT8QabpiR_k"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT8QabpiR_k

Sp-24
Jun 27, 2014, 10:40 AM
I dont think sega is so retarded to do a IP ban roulette for everyone. Even JPs are having some problems
It's a company that ran an online game for two years without any DDoS protection, and wouldn't even get a code quality control team if said game didn't wipe some of their customers' HDDs.

Kondibon
Jun 27, 2014, 10:42 AM
It's a company that ran an online game for two years without any DDoS protection, and wouldn't even get a code quality control team if said game didn't wipe some of their customers' HDDs.That doesn't really add to you argument anymore than it adds to ours. :/

It's either Sega doesn't know how to IP ban properly, or Sega doesn't know how to configure servers properly.

Vintasticvin

Some people are just too dumb or impatient wanting toget bbackin to understand that things will be wonky and not fully operational yet.

Sp-24
That doesn't really add to you argument anymore than it adds to ours. :/

It's either Sega doesn't know how to IP ban properly, or Sega doesn't know how to configure servers properly.
I'm arguing about the "retarded" part.

Rupikachu
Jun 27, 2014, 10:57 AM
It's a company that ran an online game for two years without any DDoS protection.

Actually i'm pretty sure they had. Not good enough for that attack tho.

FacelessRed
Jun 27, 2014, 12:53 PM
The bell toll's for thee!!!
http://i.imgur.com/MVfMUfg.gif

But seriously. I just wanted to put this gif somewhere.

aceoyame
Jun 27, 2014, 12:57 PM
Yeah SEGA is pretty retarded. At least whoever manages their IT. For all I know it could be the company I work for. My co workers are pretty stupid

Maenara
Jun 27, 2014, 01:36 PM
If you try to log on and can't, and think you might be IP banned, you might as well quit PSO2 right there. No point in trying to play a game you've been banned from - leave and never come back, that'll show that Sega.

aceoyame
Jun 27, 2014, 01:37 PM
Except they might not actually be banned. No one can say with 100% certainty yet

Maenara
Jun 27, 2014, 01:38 PM
Except they might not actually be banned. No one can say with 100% certainty yet

No one's been banned AFAIK, but if they really truly believe they've been IP banned then they better pack it up and go.

aceoyame
Jun 27, 2014, 01:39 PM
Maybe I just like a positive message instead of a blunt one lol

Aine
Jun 27, 2014, 01:50 PM
are you a joke account or something

Vintasticvin
Jun 27, 2014, 02:06 PM
Nyeh sometime s people make accounts to get under our skins since posters are known to overreact and panic easily. But yeah just sit it out a bit longer and cintinue to do other things that are not Pso2.

RollTheDice
Jun 27, 2014, 02:52 PM
If you try to log on and can't, and think you might be IP banned, you might as well quit PSO2 right there. No point in trying to play a game you've been banned from - leave and never come back, that'll show that Sega.

Every bit of this.

ChristopherLeeFriday
Jun 27, 2014, 03:00 PM
Every bit of this.

and play psobb offline cause nerds will ban you from psobb too but it seems like isp is banning people cause they originated on their service.