PDA

View Full Version : It Ip block IN NA

Jazneo
Jun 27, 2014, 06:50 PM
http://japanwebproxy.com/index.php?x=Mfv0KjYRb3lNLNeSMZmRKgPFIqrOKO8%3D

proof

guess they idea just block anyone out Japan.

one DDOS attack screw fun for everyone outside japan

PSchiZ
Jun 27, 2014, 06:52 PM
This doesn't explain how people with Verizon ISPs can still miraculously play the game, IN America

Jungo Torii
Jun 27, 2014, 06:54 PM
yer a geenus

this prooves errthang

MDashK
There's no IP ban.
You ppl have to realise that the servers are gonna take some time to stabilize.
I've been playing almost all day with a time-out sometimes in changing blocks or going to room, and in login must retry around 3 to 5 times, but once loged in and in block, the game is stable.

Stop assuming IP bans, ppl are sick of that, and that's what makes a stain in the community.

Akakomuma
There's no need to panic. Wait a few days, or around tonight when they give us more information.

Jazneo
Jun 27, 2014, 06:56 PM
then why we have use VPN to even access the webpage?

i Think there was some ip banning

the_importer_
Jun 27, 2014, 06:57 PM
This doesn't explain how people with Verizon ISPs can still miraculously play the game, IN America

I'll have to agree do to the fact that before today, we had access to the pso2.jp website. Could just be a coincidence just like PSO-World being down at the same time that the DDOS happened.

Rupikachu
Jun 27, 2014, 06:58 PM
I'm starting to wish an official ip ban so ya'll shut up about ip bans....

Go enjoy real world ™

Resta
Jun 27, 2014, 06:59 PM
There's no IP ban.
You ppl have to realise that the servers are gonna take some time to stabilize.
I've been playing almost all day with a time-out sometimes in changing blocks or going to room, and in login must retry around 3 to 5 times, but once loged in and in block, the game is stable.

Stop assuming IP bans, ppl are sick of that, and that's what makes a stain in the community.

Did you need to authenticate?

Yden
Jun 27, 2014, 06:59 PM
Is there even a way for people to know if an ip block did happen? I mean I don't recall them even having an official statement on the SEA block.

gigawuts
Jun 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
Finally! The proof everyone has been seeking. This should settle the dispute for good; well done.

Aquanos
Jun 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
I Made a new account, and you don't see me going around DDoS'ing the servers :3

MDashK
Jun 27, 2014, 07:01 PM
@Jazneo: are you even a IT tech? Do you even have any knowledge or any idea of what it takes and everything around servers and correlated?
There is no Ip-Ban.
VPN access works because you connect to a network that's closed to the origin of that IP, hence, it makes you able to see it.

IPs, DNSs, etc take time to spread.
When you create a domain, it takes time to spread.
Ex: i create a domain in france. In spain, after an hour, they may be able to see it, but since you're, for example, in the US, it will take more than that for you to be able to access it.
On the other hand, access a VPN from spain, and voila! because that VPN is closer to the source, hence, has the DNS updated.
It may take up to 5 days to updated the DNS.

And that's just an example.

So ppl, plz, stop assuming this kind of thing.
It only makes it worse, makes the communitty look like childish, n00b and immature (no ofense).

@Resta: no, not need to authenticate. Always played from 2 IPs: one from home and another from work. Always worked.
BTW: in Europe.

Jungo Torii
Jun 27, 2014, 07:01 PM
then why we have use VPN to even access the webpage?

i Think there was some ip banning

Because JP IPs are likely given priority when trying to connect to Sega's still unstable servers.

If I do a tracert pso2.jp in my command prompt the connection times out within my state.

I don't think Sega would go out of their way to stop my connection before it reaches further than 60 miles.