PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Authentication key

Funk
Jun 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
Hi, Anyone not receiving the authentication key by e-mail?

DAIKO
Jun 27, 2014, 09:40 PM
does it say when they will be sending those?

Funk
Jun 27, 2014, 09:41 PM
E-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC at the time of authentication does not reach

I am receiving your report now, and in some cases e-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC at the time of authentication does not reach.

A result of the investigation, it has been confirmed the phenomenon of e-mail e-mail authentication key is described in a specific environment under the influence of the measures against attacks by third parties unspecified does not reach, but we do support towards the correction.

We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone.

What does that mean ? no moe pso2 for me?
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=3854

i think they wont? ?

DAIKO
Jun 27, 2014, 09:42 PM
That's really weird. I logged on just fine earlier today, I'd say about 4-5 hours ago. Now that I load up tweaker, it's saying the server is offline. I'm so confused.

IndignationSWF
Jun 27, 2014, 09:45 PM
The keys are supposed to be sent immediately after requested under normal circumstances, but many have made note that some people aren't receiving them in a timely manner. Mine came immediately, but my friend who lives out west took three hours to receive his. I would suggest having the request resent from the game proper and give it 10-15 minutes. I wish you the best of luck.

DAIKO
Jun 27, 2014, 09:47 PM
Thanks for giving me that link, maybe we just gotta keep playing this waiting game until they can straighten their shit out.
I want to believe they won't ban everyone outside of Japan, seeing as how the DDoS problem could have come from any computer, in any region.

DAIKO
Jun 27, 2014, 09:48 PM
how do I request the authentication key?

Funk
Jun 27, 2014, 09:48 PM
Evrytime i press the button to re-send i recent an error

メール認証キーを
SEGA IDに登録されている
連絡先メールアドレスに送信しました。
[ No.650 ]

If i change my e-mail adress will this work ?
What kind of adress do you guy use ? Outlook ?

IndignationSWF
Jun 27, 2014, 09:59 PM
how do I request the authentication key?
You get into the game, and when you get to the log in portion it 'may' mention that it's sent one to your email. If not, you're all set and don't have to worry. If it does and you haven't received one just click the Resend button.

Evrytime i press the button to re-send i recent an error

If i change my e-mail adress will this work ?
What kind of adress do you guy use ? Outlook ?

That will not work, the 650 Error seems to pop up at random regardless of what's going on due to server instability. Just keep trying and you should get through fine.

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
afaik there are some e-mail providers that don't work for some reason.
For example Hotmail failed for me back then when I was registering but a googlemail worked.

Funk
Jun 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RESOLVED : I CHANGED ADDRESS with a @gmail.com and confirmed it and it worked...

IndignationSWF
Jun 27, 2014, 10:06 PM
afaik there are some e-mail providers that don't work for some reason.
For example Hotmail failed for me back then when I was registering but a googlemail worked.

Seriously? that's weird. You'd think in the modern era it wouldn't matter. *shrugs*

@Funk: Grats Bro.

Funk
Jun 27, 2014, 10:14 PM
yeah...

thx XD

ShadowDragon28
Jun 27, 2014, 11:03 PM
fuck I used my hotmail address when I signed up for a Sega ID back when PSO 2 first started.. I click "send authentication key" and waited for hours.. no e-mail from sega, which is weird since I DO get the newsletter from SegaISAO the last one I recieve on June 20th... *sigh* I'd change my e-mail in my Sega ID account, but I don't remember what "security question" I picked or what answer i put in for it... :( so im unable to change my e-mail address.

MattKnight
Jun 28, 2014, 01:20 AM
fuck I used my hotmail address when I signed up for a Sega ID back when PSO 2 first started.. I click "send authentication key" and waited for hours.. no e-mail from sega, which is weird since I DO get the newsletter from SegaISAO the last one I recieve on June 20th... *sigh* I'd change my e-mail in my Sega ID account, but I don't remember what "security question" I picked or what answer i put in for it... :( so im unable to change my e-mail address.

How did you change your email?? oh nevermind.

MattKnight
Jun 28, 2014, 01:22 AM
RESOLVED : I CHANGED ADRESS with a @gnail.com and confirmed it and it worked...

How did you do that??

Z-0
Jun 28, 2014, 04:13 AM
Assuming you're logging onto the PSO2 website with a VPN, don't change your e-mail address.

Today, I changed my e-mail address in order to receive my code (it wouldn't go to an @live.co.uk account, so I changed it to an @gmail.com account) since I was logging in from a VPN and needed it, but about 2 hours ago my account was temporarily suspended for "suspicious activity". I'm assuming this means the sudden IP change with change of e-mail means that they're thinking my account has been hijacked.

I had error 606 about an hour ago, but now it's escalated to error 816, which is a permanent ban, which is most likely due to VPN usage and foreign connections after they checked my account after "suspicious activity", but who knows. I've sent an appeal to see if I can get a back, but I don't know what name I used when buying AC, so...

I'm just leaving this here as a warning; don't go prancing around too much changing details with VPN since we're currently IP blocked, as SEGA's automated ban system could catch you, and you could face much worse than a temporary IP/ban.

Shiyo
Jun 28, 2014, 04:22 AM
That's really weird. I logged on just fine earlier today, I'd say about 4-5 hours ago. Now that I load up tweaker, it's saying the server is offline. I'm so confused.

VPN?

ISP?

brook1yn
Jun 28, 2014, 04:22 AM
Thank god i didnt decide to use a vpn nd chose to wait a couple more days.

Funk
Jun 28, 2014, 08:17 AM
How did you do that??

I used a VPN logged here

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3836

Then logged in and changed address..

Then used same VPN to logg-in.

There is 3 ways to confirm, security question, names, & address

Assuming you're logging onto the PSO2 website with a VPN, don't change your e-mail address.

Today, I changed my e-mail address in order to receive my code (it wouldn't go to an @live.co.uk account, so I changed it to an @gmail.com account) since I was logging in from a VPN and needed it, but about 2 hours ago my account was temporarily suspended for "suspicious activity". I'm assuming this means the sudden IP change with change of e-mail means that they're thinking my account has been hijacked.

I had error 606 about an hour ago, but now it's escalated to error 816, which is a permanent ban, which is most likely due to VPN usage and foreign connections after they checked my account after "suspicious activity", but who knows. I've sent an appeal to see if I can get a back, but I don't know what name I used when buying AC, so...

I'm just leaving this here as a warning; don't go prancing around too much changing details with VPN since we're currently IP blocked, as SEGA's automated ban system could catch you, and you could face much worse than a temporary IP/ban.

Don't use multiple VPN's to change address and logg-in..

Note : I have OTP security activated, might have help confirm my indenbtity.

Searaphim
Jun 28, 2014, 10:45 AM
I use a paid VPN to prevent those auto-bans.

LordKaiser
Jun 28, 2014, 01:52 PM
Authentication keys? Do I need one to log in? They reset the accounts?

IndignationSWF
Jun 28, 2014, 03:20 PM
Authentication keys? Do I need one to log in? They reset the accounts?

If you're logging in from a VPN than most likely you'll need one(It's supposed to send automatically). It's just a measure to make sure that it's still you logging in from a new Region's IP.

Shadowth117
Jun 28, 2014, 03:39 PM
I use a paid VPN to prevent those auto-bans.

That is an option, but paying extra money per month for a single MMO isn't ideal for some. I'll pay for premium since I'm used to subscription based MMO's, but that's definitely where I draw the line.

Aquanos
Jun 28, 2014, 04:15 PM
I Asked this question already but it didn't get noticed. I'm trying to change my sign in email so I can actually have a chance to receive a Authentication key, because my current email is hotmail and I wanna switch it to gmail, Where would I change it at?

edit

oAo

oh gawd why is sega so serious...

Gama
Jun 28, 2014, 04:23 PM
thats will turn your account into a suspicious acount. i would wait.

Dammy
Jun 28, 2014, 04:44 PM
thats will turn your account into a suspicious acount. i would wait.
this
SEGA might think that account was stolen
dont change your email

Tes
Jun 29, 2014, 05:30 AM
Can't login to PSO2 website to change email address. Cant login to https://cha.isao.net/ to change details either. both pages simply will not load.

Sp-24
Jun 29, 2014, 05:36 AM
You can try loading those sites through a proxy of some sort. But this is weird, because isao.net works fine for me, unlike the rest of the PSO2-related stuff.

DAIKO
Jun 30, 2014, 06:18 PM
VPN?

ISP?

No VPN or ISP, I logged on like almost immediately after servers went back up after the DDoS. It's currently not working for me though.